Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official HSM Haters Guild

Back to Guilds

The most retarded movie ever made. 

Tags: high school musical, disney, hate, zac effron is a retard, cheesy 

Reply Hate hsm main forum.
what would YOU do to the hsm if YOU were in the movies? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXMusical SilenceXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:24 pm
You can do anything you want to them.But just no positive thoughts about them.But if you count them dying as positive,that counts.And you can do stupid stuff that wouldn't happen to smart people.You can put stuff that only Spongebob and Patrick would fall for.

Anyway,first,I would switch Sharpay's practice music so that she learns Barney the dinosaur songs instead.Then,switch Kesleas's(or that girl who fake plays the piano)song sheets.Oh,and hide her glasses.She's SO dumb she'll never realize she learned nothing but Metallica for the school play.Then,I'll smother that ladder from the "bop to the top song" with butter,so when Ryan and Sharpay try to climb,well,you can figure out the rest.I'm going to cover the bottom of Troy's basketball shoes with bubblegum,so when he tries to do any stunts in basketball,he's stuck!I'll make sure those cars Troy and Chad were dancing on are REALLY weak and rusty.When they try to "be the young kids again",they going to fall through the hoods of the cars and break their necks!I'll volunteer to be the school's cook,so when the hsm group get their food,I'll make sure their spaghetti is smothered in black pepper,jalapenos, and onions!Now they'll never be able to sing for a while!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 pm
I'de have to kill them all.
somehow, over a period of time.
through gun fights, assasinations, and falling in pits filled with Herion shringes.  

chatterfaggots
Crew

xXMusical SilenceXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:28 pm
Acid-on
through gun fights, assasinations, and falling in pits filled with Herion shringes.
I would torture them first beofre killing them though,or a slow painful death!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:31 pm
xXFullmetal ShiryuXx
Acid-on

lmao. yeah.
*whips zac*  

chatterfaggots
Crew

The Doctor Ichigo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:36 pm
I take a saw and cut of zac efrons dicc.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:53 pm
For one it wouldn't be a musical it would be a massacre... HIGH SCHOOL MASSACRE!!! LMAO... I'll put on a mask and have a chainsaw and kill all of the cast members  

JayDiesel

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

iiEmoWaffles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:46 pm
I WOULD TAKE OUT MY MP5 KILL EVERYONE!! EXCEPT VANESSA.....ID RAPE HER THEN KILL HER xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:03 pm
i would piss everyone off and make sure that they cancel ever making anymore of the movies
and then id kill all of them!!  

allen walker2435

xXMusical SilenceXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:32 pm
iiPretzelxD
I WOULD TAKE OUT MY MP5 KILL EVERYONE!! EXCEPT VANESSA.....ID RAPE HER THEN KILL HER xd
HEY EVRYONE!!!HE WANTS TO RAPE VANESSA!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:31 pm
jxg08
For one it wouldn't be a musical it would be a massacre... HIGH SCHOOL MASSACRE!!! LMAO... I'll put on a mask and have a chainsaw and kill all of the cast members
Now THAT is a good title for a movie!!!  

xXMusical SilenceXx

Sherbet Namblers

Dapper Genius

6,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 pm
kill the camera guy, then leave the camera rolling as it films me killing all of the cast brutally and maniacly and hang myself in front of the camera

NO CHILD SHALL BE LEFT UNSCARRED!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:37 pm
go back in time before they made it and stop them from making it so stupid!

That way the brain cells that were torchered and killed from being made to watch this movie by my sister will be returened and i wouldn't of failed so badly at life knowing that a movie so bad existed and was for some weird unimaginable thing happened when the public loved it
(i fear for the populations mental health)  

Alice_The_Neko

DREEM EETER

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:13 pm
xXFullmetal ShiryuXx
Acid-on

torture them like in HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:25 am
oh i would skip any tiny details about ia and kill them....
well actually first i waould trap them in the school that they use as a set plaster all the windows and doors shut take a hellicopter or an army of helicopters lift the school up put in the ocean with only one TV that replays highschool musical over and over and over again and they'd watch it and be hypnotized by it untill they run out of oxygen and i come scuba diving and bring up there dead bodies give there parents the fake ones cremanate them and then send the remains to pluto (which is not a plaent now) and there they would stay and infect no one YAYZ  

Coo-cu

Dangerous Conventioneer

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

StrawberrySkylight-

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:15 pm