Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
City of Bones

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:09 am
Feel free to talk about all different types of stuff from City of Bones. Fav and least fav parts, pairings you wanted to see, all sorts of stuff! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:04 pm
i found it funny when clary and jace found out they were bother and sister cause they kissed and i think alec should just come out to jace i would love to see that.  

rikushadowolf

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Vice Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:58 pm
I think bones was the strongest of the three books. Hodge was AMAZING. He reminds me of Clow Reed (CardCaptor Sakura) actually. Lol.

Simon was so adorable in this book too. I missed his utter dorkiness later on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:55 pm
There were still little snips of his dorkiness later on. Not in the second, but like the begining part with him and jace just before the forsaken attack.
"Jace:We both have something in common.
Simon:Great hair?"
xd LOVE IT!  

netherfreak
Captain

Karura Koremanu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 am
I must admit, I'm only on part 2 of City of Bones; I'm at the part just after Clary finds out her memories are being blocked. However, once I DO finish, City of Ashes paperback is on the shelf, ready to be read. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:21 pm
city of bones was a great start to this series. jace and clary's relationship needed to face some hardship, obviously, and it is especially taboo since the author revealed they were brother and sister! it was almost to be expected, but you still always want them to be together whether they are related or not......or at least i did <3  

kari-fae

12brokenroses

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:27 pm
So they really are brother and sister?

Gosh I don't think I'm gonna read the others than... I mean it's a good book, but I so wanted them to be together and that just ruined it for me sad  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:23 pm
12brokenroses
So they really are brother and sister?

Gosh I don't think I'm gonna read the others than... I mean it's a good book, but I so wanted them to be together and that just ruined it for me sad

NO, KEEP READING!!! I don't want to give away the end, but JUST KEEP READING!! xd  

netherfreak
Captain

II_Immortal Sacrifice_II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:13 pm
i screamed sooooo freaking hard when Jace and Clary kissed! blaugh i totally saw the whole deal with Simon coming. Him loving her,i mean. The author gave little and huge clues. like,his hand lingering on her shoulder,and him almost about to confess to her in the coffee place.

I also think Clary lead him on. I mean, her holding his hand and stuff.pulling his hair back.

I thought it was so heart warming when they were outside the infirmary, when jace went to visit Alec. When Jace said something about not fearing for izzy or alec, but for clary, and their heads were together. And then he asked what was happening to him.

that was so sweet, like they were almost about to declared their love, but then Hodge inturrupted! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:17 pm
LOVED the scene with Jace and Clary first kissing. Then when Simon barged out of the door, sort of saw coming. But i do not think Clary led him on on purpose. I mean I have a few guy friends and we always do that sort of stuff. Not so far as holding hands. But the hand on shoulder thing, fixing there hair. Do it all the time. Well for two of them anyway. Cleggy would have killed me if i ever tryed that.  

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items