SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:29 am
This rp is mainly for anyone that wishes to interact with the Goddess of Love herself, Aphrodite.

User Image

Aphrodite lounges on a rock out in the grassy fields, basking in the warmth of the sun. Her orchid eyes flick around slowly, a frown marring her otherwise serene features. No one has come to worship me? This is most odd. I would have thought rumors of my arrival to this world would have brought some followers, at least. She heaves a sigh, huffing since it didn't seem like her vanity would be stroked anytime soon by anyone praising her or attempting to catch her eye.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:12 pm
User Image

Ammy: Named after Amaratsu, the Goddess of the Sun

I worship a certain deity
From the forgotten days of old-
The Kitsutora with fur as white as snow,
And dazzling eyes so bold.

Amaratsu, otherwise known as Ammy, smiled to herself as she began to walk out into a massive grassy field, the grass tickling her toes as she walked spreading new growth in her wake. Ammy hadn't been by herself for quite some time now, she had mostly been being kept busy by her mate Nelee and their two beautiful girls Hiruka and Amakaze. Now her girls had grown old enough to have been left alone with their father, the two having grown strong together. Ammy couldn't express the joy she got from being with them every day. She still had much to do despite it all though, she was still the Goddess of the Sun after all.

One of the things Ammy had wanted to do was thank Aphrodite. If it wasn't for the Goddess of Love Ammy wouldn't be where she was today. A happy, healthy family full of love and kindness that only Ammy thought she could have dreamed up. Ammy's long tail flicked slightly noticing the Goddess resting on a rock nearby. Smiling warmly Ammy moved forward, her face glowing in the sun. "Aphrodite, it's been a while...how have you been?" Ammy question lightly. "I heard of your arrival earlier, I'm sorry it took me so long to finally come visit. I've been busy with Nelee and the girls...though I wanted to stop by and properly thank you for having allowed me to meet Nelee," Ammy added lowering her head in thanks.

The fresh flowers bloom in your trail
As you race across the vast land,
While you defeat all our demons-
The gods’ powers at your command.

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:24 am
Aphrodite smiles at her fellow deity, then tilts her head the slightest bit to the side. "It's quite alright, Amaterasu. It seems Cupid did his task and helped you to find what you wanted most, eh? You must bring the younglings to see me sometime. I'm quite certain they have your calm, caring nature, correct?"  
.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games