Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
The Last Unicorn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let's be poll whores!
  Woot
View Results

Illusionist of Heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:03 am
So I don't know if anybody's even heard of this movie since it was even before my time, but it's a movie I recommend.
Voice casting for the movie includes Angela Lansbury (voice of Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast) and Christopher Lee (Count Dooku from Star Wars and Saruman from LOTR).
There is singing and the story is positively amazing in my opinion.
I bought the soundtrack because I enjoyed the music so much and when I saw the DVD at Target a couple years ago I bought it immediately.
Just one of those movies from my childhood that I'll never stop liking. smile

So, What say you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:45 pm
i grew up watching that movie, i have the VHS 3nodding  

bluchibininja

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 pm
bluchibininja

Same here. That's just one movie I never get tired of seeing no matter how many times I sit through it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:46 pm
bluchibininja

Me too.

It's so beautiful. I haven't watched it in a very long time.  

Valkyrie_Saphria

Hilarious Fairy

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diana Ishtar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:17 pm
BEFORE YOUR TIME???? Just how old is it? my younger brother loves that movie! I've got it about half memorized! We had to buy it when it came on DVD because he had burnt through the tape. I know the butterfly part almost by heart! I love playing that game with my brother where we act out that scene. It helps me keep my love for that movie since he watches it so often.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:36 pm
I love the movie the last unicorn!! It is one of my favorite movies ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should listen to the sound track, I have no clue where you can get it but the sound track rocks! biggrin  

miaka chick 2013

Tempest Lorelay

Obsessed Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 am
GOd! I love that movie. i use to own it and then lost it! scream i love the music the most.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:02 pm
I loved that movie when I was growing up! I never owned it but I rented it from the library every time I went. The funny thing is, there was one scary part, something with the wizard guy releasing a monster vulture from a cage, that I always fast forwarded through. I don't think I actually watched it once.  

Chokolate Thief

Felisce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:39 pm
My friend Suca said she's seen it....take it it's good...?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:07 pm
Its a very cool movie. Love the animation style. The last unicorn final soundtrack I have on my MP3 player. There is another version by Kenny Loggins but I think the movie version is better.  

Manpug

Artist89

Fashionable Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:06 am
the only thing I have to say about that movie, is: YAH! 3 BREASTS! XD I haven't seen that movie sing I was a kid so I don't really remember it all that well. And no, I did not have it in the age when it first came out (dirty sentence! THere is no way to word it in a way that it won't be). Hollywood Video had it and my sister was all like, "OH LOOK! A Unicorn! Lets watch this!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:20 pm
heart heart I absolutely LOVE THE Last Unicorn heart heart  

lillee e guana

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

kitsukyuu

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:42 pm
oh, wow.
I didn't know if anyone had even heard of The Last Unicorn.
I had a VHS recording that my gran made for me when I was little.
I am planning on buying it (soon as I get my next pay check) on DVD since I lost the VHS and our VHS players all eat the tapes they are supposed to play...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:46 pm
After reading this thread, I downloaded it, watched it and loved it! And I saw the breasts, Artist89. Hahah. Very beautiful movie. I think it will become another favorite of mine, aside from the Iron Giant.  

existolode

Animated Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff