Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:35 am
Hi! What's up? So, here, we can discuss ourselves. Say whatever you want, just remember to follow the rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:12 pm
Hello. Ren here, your Vice Captain. Any questions, dont hesitate to ask.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Vice Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 am
So I made this forgetting to put something up myself. sweatdrop Ya, I'm the captain of this guild and creator and all that fun stuff. Must say, a lot more easy and fun than I thought. Only a week in and we have 7 members, YAY! Props to Ren for banner and donations for subforums! This guild is very open so like i said on the Welcome topic thingy, any sugetions to make this guild better is encouraged! I LOVE YOUS ALL!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:18 am
hey everyone, roken822 here. Not many people introduced themselves... oh well. This guild looks interesting!  

roken822

MonochromeMidnight720

Romantic Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:07 pm
HI! Seems no one wants to introduce themselves... Well, I am Lily, or Luna. Whichever you want to call me, I honestly don't care. I have an obsession with vampire books (or so the guy at the book store tells me...) and I collect striped socks.

Yep, so those are a few of the most interesting this about me. Well, hello guild-peoples!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:27 pm
Name's Anaya...i only go by that! i am a bit on the...wild side...so i would advise no one 2 cross me! i am what u call a wolf-fan...i do luv wolves! um...the book series rocked! i luv MI and ppl...who agrees with em that 'Mortal Instruments would PWN Twilight...' i no it does! anywho...anyone wants 2 add me...do! um...not anything esle! see ya!  

Anaya_of_Wolves

Dangerous Wolf

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

ClaryF

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 pm
Hey, Im Michelle smile

Im 18, Australian, and sometimes use gaia for role playing...

I love to read, write (fanfictions, lists, short stories, original stories...anything except poetry-mostly because I suck at it), sleep and spend a lot of time on the internet.

Um...what else...

I finished school last year, and have been working and saving this year to travel. I'm jetting off to the US in a week! Next year I'm going to University.

That's me in a nutshell! Hi!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:00 pm
Howdy, Hey, and Hello

You can call me what you like, I go by many names [my Lady, Lilipop, Eden, Delilah, Thea] It gets confusing sometimes xp
I'm 18 and I live in Hawaii! [wasnt born here though, thanks for asking]

this is the first guild I've joined so I'm excited to see how things go.
I just started reading the series and I finished the first to books in a week. now Im waiting for my mom to buy me the third one.

ummm.. I sing, I read, I dance, I do anything related to the arts.

If you want to know more, just ask!
I'd also be delighted if you Add me.

MyLady Lilipop

worldofbooks96

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:20 pm
Hellos, I'm worldofbooks96, and as you can tell I love to read. heart I also draw manga and write. I started reading MI right before the 2nd one came out, I think, and I loved it and suggested it to my friends. Some of them have gotten around to reading it and loved it too. I can't wait till ID comes out. And the Vampire Diariess TV show! heart heart heart rofl rofl rofl rofl love the Vampire Diaries! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:03 am
Name: Shan

Hobbies: Singing, writing, drawing, reading
Pets: Cat named Lela, Fish named Moe, and hoping to get a Labradoodle puppy when they are old enough if it a girl I will most likely name her Story, if it is a boy I will let my Boyfreind pick the name.

Anyway I love to read and I found this book series a few years ago when I was bored. Love the series am a vampire fanatic and I love fantasy books.  

ElletNah_Sword

Ace-Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:36 pm
Name: Call me Ace
I really like the mortal instruments. My favorite character is Jace and i wish i was a Shadowhunter(i know dorky but true).Ive finished the series and hope we can all be friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 pm
Name Andjela
Location USA, PA in the middle of amish country blaugh
Age 20
Love to read i've read all the books about 3 times know and working on number 4 lol and i love to talk about the books and i love my job smile  

Andjela4

Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces