Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Shadowhunter or Downworlder Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowhunter, Downworlder, Angel, or Demon?
  Shadowhunter
  Angel
  Demon
  Downworlder(Warlocks, Vampires, Werewolves)
View Results

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 pm
Just a fun little poll I put together! Just for fun. What's your fav?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:12 pm
Downworlder. Be still my beating heart. There's something very primal about Werewolves and Vampires and fairies. They reflect on humanity like a cirus mirror, distorted and scary but with a deeper truth.

And Infernal I. will have a Warlock girl. I'm so excited.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Vice Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

readingwritinglovingFF

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:26 am
Definitely downworlder. I loved it when Simon became a vampire, because vampire's are my one of my favorite of all the mythical creatures (werewolves, vampires, fairies, etc) and because Simon is my favorite character. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:36 am
I want to be a Shadowhunter! All the cool weapons & outfits... I would want a whip like Isabelle's. You always have a goal or a purpose to fulfill. The battles must be exhilarating biggrin . Oh and there's always the chance you may be fighting along the side of Jace heart .  

Luanneee

kari-fae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:45 pm
the shadowhunter life seems enticing, especially if you have a hero complex, but really, i am torn between downworlder and angel. and when i say angel, i don't mean raziel or ithuriel, but more like shadowhunter charged with angel blood, such as jace and clary. that seems the best option to me--all the shadowhunter technique with an added kick=)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:48 pm
Um, that would be shadowhunter then. Human/Angel mix.  

netherfreak
Captain

kari-fae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:04 pm
netherfreak

***WARNING-SPOILERS AHEAD***
yes i understand that. what i meant was that i would rather have been one of valentine's better experiments, where he mixed ithuriel's blood with food that he fed to Jocelyn, blessing Clary with extra gifts that no shadowhunter has, including the way she creates new runes. though i wouldn't wish to think my true love is my brother for three books <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 pm
UGH that was totally hard!! i picked angel even tho it wood be AWEOME to be any of those i jus want the wings of an angel but parts of others like the awesomeness of shadowhunters vampness and warlockness of downworlders i dunno its hard i love thwm all!! heart  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:28 pm
kari-fae
netherfreak

yes i understand that. what i meant was that i would rather have been one of valentine's better experiments, where he mixed ithuriel's blood with food that he fed to Jocelyn, blessing Clary with extra gifts that no shadowhunter has, including the way she creates new runes. though i wouldn't wish to think my true love is my brother for three books <3

O, ok. I was confuzled. I think that would fall under shadowhunter still. I get what you mean though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:18 am
netherfreak
kari-fae
netherfreak

O, ok. I was confuzled. I think that would fall under shadowhunter still. I get what you mean though. sweatdrop

ok yeah it technically does. what i would really rather say is, "gods i wish i was clary so i could make out with jace!" that might clarify things a bit, but i realise that sometimes my views are confusing, sorry! sweatdrop  

kari-fae

rikushadowolf

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:07 am
downworlder i want to be a warlock or a vampire like simon cause he can go out in the sun  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:50 pm
kari-fae
netherfreak
kari-fae
netherfreak

ok yeah it technically does. what i would really rather say is, "gods i wish i was clary so i could make out with jace!" that might clarify things a bit, but i realise that sometimes my views are confusing, sorry! sweatdrop

Ok...so, yeah. Very specific. So would your fav character be Jace cause you like him or Clary cause you wanna be her? lol  

netherfreak
Captain

kari-fae

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:59 pm
netherfreak
kari-fae
netherfreak
kari-fae
netherfreak

Ok...so, yeah. Very specific. So would your fav character be Jace cause you like him or Clary cause you wanna be her? lol

i would probably have to say jace actually. i mean yeah, who wouldn't want to be clary, but really, from a realistic standpoint, jace is why i kept reading. well that and simon and alec and magnus' relationship lol. jace is such a dramatic character and a darker soul that just needs his heart warmed =) <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:42 pm
downworlder duh
torn between a warlock or a faerie
warlocks are cool but i think faerie b/c they are so cool and mystic they are like distorted humans heart  

heliocentric-shi

Summer Storm Dancer

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:49 am
Downworlder, but I'm not sure which one. All of them have advantages.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff