Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Discuss the Romance
Simon and isabell?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:31 pm
Watta bout Isabel and Simon? i think thats kinda cute? oo and did they really have sex in City of glass or was simon lying to clary about it cuz i dunno....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:52 am
Iuno, Simon was being a playa in CoG, so he could of done it with Izzy.

It is cute of them to be together, just Simon's being such a playa xd  

Lemuxx

rikushadowolf

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 am
well i think simon should get with maiaeven if she is a werewolf and hes a vampire they get along so well.i think these two could end the war between the two races.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:13 pm
I would rather Simon go with Izzy(even if she did just wanna go out with him just because her parents would dissaprove) than Maia because he even said he didn't like her like that. As for the sex, I have no clue. Its only been a week technically since Clary and him have broken up and even though a lot has happened, its not really like him. I would say they probably just made out, even though thats not quite Isabels style.  

netherfreak
Captain

Luanneee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:58 pm
I'm really happy about the simon and isabelle relationship biggrin
Cause finally she likes someone as much as they like her. They actually like each other for who they are, not just their looks.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:11 pm
netherfreak
I would rather Simon go with Izzy(even if she did just wanna go out with him just because her parents would dissaprove) than Maia because he even said he didn't like her like that. As for the sex, I have no clue. Its only been a week technically since Clary and him have broken up and even though a lot has happened, its not really like him. I would say they probably just made out, even though thats not quite Isabels style.

true i forgot about the timeline of the story.... he he  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:13 pm
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak

I forgot too until Jocelyn showed up in Alicante. Two years of waiting can do that to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:41 pm
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak

I forgot too until Jocelyn showed up in Alicante. Two years of waiting can do that to you.

i actually thought that jocylen was evil for a minute cuz clary was freaking out....i dunno.. smile  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak

i actually thought that jocylen was evil for a minute cuz clary was freaking out....i dunno.. smile

lol, that's funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:54 pm
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak

lol, that's funny.

well i didnt want anything to hurt clary cuz then jace would be ya know trying to save her or smething...but her mom being evil wood have been a good plot twist...  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

heliocentric-shi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:19 pm
Luanneee
I'm really happy about the simon and isabelle relationship biggrin
Cause finally she likes someone as much as they like her. They actually like each other for who they are, not just their looks.

even tho its partially b/c apparently simon is so much hotter now that he is a vampire. anyway i think simon lied to clary to make her feel better  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:55 pm
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak

lol, that's funny.

well i didnt want anything to hurt clary cuz then jace would be ya know trying to save her or smething...but her mom being evil wood have been a good plot twist...

It would've been kinda wierd, but funny. It's like she was fighting her dad the hole time and then she has to fight her mom too. Family issues...  

netherfreak
Captain

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:51 pm
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak

lol, that's funny.

It would've been kinda wierd, but funny. It's like she was fighting her dad the hole time and then she has to fight her mom too. Family issues...

yea... but i guess that would have been too much pressure on clary than the author wanted...but its all good anywayz blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 pm
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak

lol, that's funny.

yea... but i guess that would have been too much pressure on clary than the author wanted...but its all good anywayz blaugh

It would have made the story very interesting...  

Isabelle-shadowhunter

Discuss the Romance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff