Submit

AndyX

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:51 am
Any one here Play TES4 Oblivion?
I've recently started playing it again as i didn't finish the first time.

i recently finished Fallout3 and decided it was high time i got back to this game. i even bought the GotY edition cause i wanted the extra bonus stuffs. even though i already owned the base game.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:43 am
User Image

I also recently purchased the GotY edition with my new PS3. Gotta say I'm liking it so far. The game is EPIC, in every sense of the word. blaugh

User Image  

Georgia Gator

Hilarious Genius

Dubird

Sexy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:09 pm
Loved Oblivion, though the main quest ended up being kinda a gyp. Unfortunatly, until I can replace my video card, I can't play the Shivering Isles. ><

There's a lot of good mods and downloads for it, including this one, which adds a companion to help you fight, and comes with a decent side quest of his own.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:04 pm
I have game of the year versino for XBOX 360. Have closed out a lot of theoriginal material, but never got anywhere near to starting in on Knights or Shivering Isles. And now I have to redo it all... crying  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sker

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:19 pm
I've played that game to death on my 360. I have all the add ons, I started a new game a couple of days ago.

I am really anticipating Skyrim later this year. emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:22 pm
One of the best games ever. I always go for the PC version so I can mod it. I've already told work not to expect me the release week of Skyrim  

MelodyUnchained

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:28 pm
AndyX
Any one here Play TES4 Oblivion?
I've recently started playing it again as i didn't finish the first time.

i recently finished Fallout3 and decided it was high time i got back to this game. i even bought the GotY edition cause i wanted the extra bonus stuffs. even though i already owned the base game.
I have never finished an Elder Scrolls game. The main story is never as interesting as the side quests  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:02 am
I have a lvl 42 benton master archer and duel welding biggrin !

after I'm done with her i am going to do a master mage

I've never actually played an rpg with a master mage before so I figured i'd give it a try.

Iternal Dragon

10,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100

pirulaso

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:29 am
I liked it for the most part, I think almost everything was an improvement over Morrowind except for one thing: The variety.

I felt like Oblivion was very safe because it was typical all green forest medieval setting.

Morrowind was mostly desert full of giant bugs that'd try to eat you, that you could ride on, floating dwarven cities, people with the plague that were like zombies/flood.

Nothing looked normal cause it was all like dark elf world. It was just neat.

That said, my favorite thing about Oblivion is the Oblivion gates. I haven't played Skyrim yet, but I can't imagine the dragons give you the same sense of hopelessness. I mean the gates in Oblivion literaly drop you in hell with only one exit out and usually monsters way more than your level between it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:47 am
I also played Oblivion. However Morrowind seemed to be better about the whole "high adventure" thing we love so much about fantasy.

That being said Oblivion still had it's improvements. The revamped combat system worked a WHOLE lot better. That and I really liked how they handled traps as it gave move of a "Holy cow I lived through that" feel to them and not just "sigh another trapped chest, hang on let me get the probe."  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Non-Gaia Websites Online Gaming & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items