Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Blogs of Doom
An Avatari Ace...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite flavor of Pocky?
original chocolate (mmm...)
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
strawberry (yum yum)
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
vanilla? (the white stuph that's MMM.)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Decore/desert flavors (o0o0o00o0o...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

xavatarixacex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:38 pm
(I'm so glad this sub-forum exists xd )

*ahem* Let me introduce myself. I'm xavatarixacex, aka Margaret Riso on the Third Music Room sub-forum, but you can call me Annie. I'm currently [somewhat] enjoying high school (I know, kind of young) and I'm and Aries! I'm actually still fairly new--only days old--on Gaia, and it's pretty funny how I stumbled into this guild... Really, I just got an inbox alert from Kibby recruiting me to join, and I thought "Why not?" I only have 10< friends, and what better way to meet new people on Gaia than through a common interest--which happens to be OHSHC mrgreen

My friends--who've been on Gaia for as long as 4 years!!!--originally kept begging me to join Gaia, but for a while I didn't really want to. I'm already part of DeviantArt, Livejournal, and a couple of other forums, so at that time I didn't feel like joining another site. But recently, I had a change of heart and decided to give it another go. I say "another" because I gave a half-a** effort about last year and forgot my password and username in the end sweatdrop

Now, I think I've gotten the hang of this crazy little thing called Gaia. I really like how it's just a vast community of avatars from all over the globe! I've made a couple friends while doing my major pastime (besides lurking around this guild)--fishing. I've gathered about 35-40 Easter eggs, and my avatar is on its way to being simply fantastically decked out. I really want to buy an evolving item, but I'm gonna have to beg for Gaia Cash for bday presents... (oh yeah, my birthday was a week ago whee )

I shall continue to lurk, maybe post a bit more, in the meantime. . . ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:26 pm
nice well... gu gu gucho maam biggrin
User Image  

limpo10

Clean Noob

2,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Gaian 50

xavatarixacex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 am
Arigatou limpo 3nodding

Wow, just a small update. When did I first post that little diddy? sweatdrop

I haven't been on Gaia lately because I started working at the library near my house for the summer. Nothing much as happened thus far, but I really have to catch up on my favorite hosts now whee

*ninja poofs!*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:26 pm
(Being serious) So wait... What was the point in this thread again?  

Vertue15

Blogs of Doom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff