Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Blogs of Doom
Mi-Chan's public diary Yay!!!!!....oh,ok

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  I'm here! Now give me the free gold you promised!
View Results

mitsuki-ten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:35 pm
Ok this seemed fun.like a diary but more public and ANYONE can read it.
ok here I go
It has been since October when my best guy friend started avoiding me.I'm pretty sure he hates me now.The odd thing is I HAVE NO IDEA WHY!!!!He seemed fine that morning but after lunch,he switched lockers(it was right next to mine) Avoided me at lunch,kicked me out of his band,and whenever he was happy,(smiling)he frowned the instant he saw me.It sucks..we used to do everything together,lunch,projects,band,and passing time.but NOOOO not this year.UGH I JUST HATE HIM!!but somehow I still want to ask him why,but I never get a chance to,or when i do ,I just let him pass with his hateful eyes.
What should I do?
Other than that,there are new people on the bus today and my group hassled them to become our new leader next year!!(unsucessfully) Yes I am occaisionally insane.and I went on a field trip today too!I found out I'm technally a Virgo!(I always thought I was a libra)
ok that's it for now folks!see you next time!  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:27 am
wow it must've been a long time since i wrote in this thing... sweatdrop
Ok since then I've skimed around 1 manga but ran out of novels(my town has a used book sale every year,usually they have loads of manga but I arrived there late)It sorta sucks to be on a "I have to make my christmas money last until september or until I get another recource" income.I cant get new manga!I can only wait a year an see what is there.
You may not believe this but I live in a rich kid school(not as rich as ouran but they are rich)I am the middle class commener(see that inside joke)For the longest time I didn't have a cell phone ad I had limited internet connection,which is apparently nessicary to live now days.My science teacher noticed this and volenteered my family for a food basket!Come on I may be poor but not THAT poor,It made me want to punch him for thinking that!But now I don't because shortly after that,I got my first crappy,basic,pay-as-you-go,phone(I don't got no one to call)and a month ago my mom got the computer fixed(but the computer fixer said I caused so much damage,I should never be able to touch any computers EVER.I said screw you my mom dosen't do anything and I need to protect the computer from my brother!)

Now about my not poor influenced life
My crush was sitting on the bus,my usual spot was evilly taken by friend so i sat in the very front and he said"Hey,Where's *insert real name here*?"and I thought"aww he enjoys my company.I wonder if he ever thinks about me during class.does he like ME?there are many signs that he likes me,at the dance was like a semi-shojo love scene,stupid teacher ruining it.what really sucks is that he is in 8th grade I'm in 7th he is practically leaving for a year and I won't see him until I go to high school,IF I go to that high school crying If you have seen me when into a guy,I don't move on easily.

Songs I've heard and liked
One room disco-perfume
Your Gaurdian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Goodbye-Kristinia DeBarge
Don't trust Me-3OH!3
actually anything by perfume is great jpop
halo-Beyonce(why does she have 2 names???)
and that's about it.
That all for now from*points at audience to see 1 guy shouting with me**sigh*Mi-chans blog stare  

mitsuki-ten

mitsuki-ten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:47 pm
I'll try to keep this short and simple.
I GOT A HAIRCUT THAT LOOKS LIKE HARUHI'S!!it was just a coincidence that I wear an outfit to school that looked like haru-chan's episode 8's beach wear.212 people commented my work.and I got 1"what gender are you?"

aside from that,things have been doing great-my mom gave me 100 bucks for shorts,I blew it off sorta sweatdrop lets just say I only have about 20 bucks now.
My crush has been paying more attention to me.and one day on the bus he said something random but still made my day,"can I poke your tummy?"he did without me saying ok and then he said something,"sorry but you looked so squeezeable!" 4laugh
ok I'm done and well since nobody really reads this I have no reason to say bye but...BYE BYE PEOPLE!!  
Blogs of Doom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games