Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Last Chase

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:10 pm
Alright, so here is my life at this point.
I work at a dead end job (but who doesn't at the ripe old age of 22?) and I have been fighting for management for a year... with no succes. I'm trying to move out to California, LA actually, for stunt driving school. I don't really want to live in LA, I'd rather be in San Fran, but it's six hours from the school. Also, I'm trying to set up my own dog walking buisness and a magazine that my friend decided I needed to help her with because I'm better at orginazing.
I'm so overwhelmed... and not anywhere close to were I want to be. I get random panic attacks, and snap at my closest friends. I'm just trying to get a grasp on my life...
There are so many things I want to be doing right now and they're all pulling me in a hundred different directions. I'm soooo overwhelmed.
Does anyone have some advice for me???
crying sweatdrop xp crying sweatdrop xp crying sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:11 pm
It sounds like you're taking on too much at once.

I suggest setting aside money from your "dead-end" job, and then when you have enough, leave the job and go for something you like to do.  

Patron with a Mission

The Last Chase

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:41 pm
Yeah, I tend to take on a lot all at once. xp
I've been saving up money for quite a while now... but it still never seems to be enough...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:58 am
The Last Chase
Yeah, I tend to take on a lot all at once. xp
I've been saving up money for quite a while now... but it still never seems to be enough...

Have you tried a student savings account or something of that sort? The interest is not much but it will help in the end anyway. Stay away from credit cards, no matter how tempting it may seem. Trust me on that one >.<

Hope things are going well.  

Patron with a Mission

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:22 am
it may help just to take some time out and relax - fit in some time just for you - maybe in this way you can at least put a damper on the stress. I have taken on drinking lavender coffee every morning. Lavender is a natural anti anxiety and I usually have coffee anyway, so I try and have a nice calm treat each morning. it also clears my mind so I'm not starting out with all kinds of thoughts and notions in the morning, the day will bring enough to worry about on its own no reason to jump start it with unproductive worry.

I hope everything works out for you!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:46 pm
Thanks guys, I'm hoping things will settle down. It just seems like time is ticking away and I'm losing my chances at the life that I want...  

The Last Chase

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items