Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
do you think new moon will do better in the box office?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think new moon will do better in the box office?
  yes!
  no, you can't beat the first!
View Results

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:33 pm
i do, because of fellow taylor lovers, and because more people are aware of twilight now, and have read the books, and maybe due to more notice, they will have more funds.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:51 am
I bet it will. A lot of people were skeptical about the first movie and I think that if they saw it, they will have to see the second whether they like it or not! =] The only thing I wonder is that are people going to know that it's the sequel to Twilight? Unlike the Harry Potter stuff it's not exactly named Twilight 2 or anything like that. Well, I guess people will figure it out if they've never read the books! Oh, another reason I think it will do better is that maybe some people who were too lazy to read the books saw the movie and decided to read the books and realized how much they like them!  

Wrath Phoenix
Crew

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:33 pm
Wrath Phoenix
I bet it will. A lot of people were skeptical about the first movie and I think that if they saw it, they will have to see the second whether they like it or not! =] The only thing I wonder is that are people going to know that it's the sequel to Twilight? Unlike the Harry Potter stuff it's not exactly named Twilight 2 or anything like that. Well, I guess people will figure it out if they've never read the books! Oh, another reason I think it will do better is that maybe some people who were too lazy to read the books saw the movie and decided to read the books and realized how much they like them!
actually, theyre calling it twilight saga: new moon, but yeah definitely  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:57 pm
Okay, cool! Then there should be no problem. =] I bet lots of people will turn up!  

Wrath Phoenix
Crew

Serusa 131

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 pm
i thinks its going 2 do really well since twlight did so well  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:18 pm
I do but that is just me. But really i'm not sure. I'll just have to wait and see.  

N5SloveN
Vice Captain

Dittzzynik16
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:02 am
I think it might but I also have doubt because alot of people I've talked to didn't like the way the 1st movies was made but then again die hard twilight lovers will and some people will see it just because they can say they did. So I don't really know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:21 pm
Serusa 131
i thinks its going 2 do really well since twlight did so well

Yup, yup!!  

luna quetzal
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Manage Your Items