Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Yourtube™ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 pm
Hallo there eveyone

Lately I've been having some fun on youtube: made an account, subscribed, fav'd, etc. Filling up my account with videos I love, or am interested in. =3
I've been mostly watching (or waiting, that's more accurate) abridged shows. One of my favorite people on the site though is Hyadain; he is a master at remixing and vocalizing music from games. My favorite video though is just a clip...a hilarious clip!

What I am here today pondering is, what are your favorite videos to watch on youtube. Do you prefer finding a series to keep track of, music videos, or funny clips?

Go on!
Post us some links. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:17 pm
I love YouTube xD I make my own videos, I think I've hit over 40 so far. I'd be very grateful if anyone watched or even subscribed. [link]

And to answer the question, I like comedy things mostly, and to anyone who likes DBZ I would recomend Team Four Star because they are hillarious xD

And while we're at it my friend's channel, they do comedy sketches: The Bench Crew

Please tell me what you guys think! ^^

Best wishes! heart  

sheepypu

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:22 pm
Argggggghh *grumblegrumble*

I was making a huge post yesterday and it got deleted because my computer sucks. So I was going to do a shorter version, but I ended up making it long anyway. I really could put links to a hundred videos, but nobody would care, so I won't. Narrowing it down here. I mostly do AMVs and fanmade stuff that turns my brains to mush, but I have some other interesting stuff. Here's all my favorites (189 at the moment o_o), but here's some special ones...

Tales of the End of the World An awesome Tales series AMV... with a LOT of spoilers for Legendia, Symphonia, and Abyss.
~ The Aɳgeɭ and the Deɱoɳ ~ [Subscriber's Tribute] A Vincent/Rinoa AMV, which sounds ridiculous, but is actually good.
Bleach Comedians: Robin Williams An awesome fanmade... thing with Urahara.
A Wii Adventure - Wind Waker Again, fanmade, but it's hard to tell!
Sonic says "s**t" Self-explanatory... Why is this so awesome to me?
You're Finished, You Fool! (Oh No) A splicing of Yu-Gi-Oh! dub clips... Quite funny.
AnimeNext 08 Masquarade Schizoprenic Soras Skit I was actually there to see this; it was awesome.
ファルコン☆パーン(イ゛ェアアアアアMIX) SSBM Falc- er, Kirby...
Banned Pokemon Episode I always knew there was something funny about James.
Olga Korbut, 1972 Uneven Bars !!!! I just love seeing people do crazy gymnastics stunts; this is my favorite.
【手書き】何系でもない堀鐔学園【画質改善】 Tsubasa and xxxHOLiC characters imitating a Japanese commercial with the catchiest song in the universe.
Klaus Nomi - Lightning Strikes A frightening, frightening song.
Akatsuki Sailor Song Happy Naruto flash. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:22 pm
@sheepyu:
Ah, yes, I love Four star too. xd (too bad they're slow gonk )
I've been keeping up with a lot of abridges recently. Found some new ones recently too. I've been keeping close eyes on (but not limited to); Fruits Basket Abridged [FBA], Digimon Adventure The Abridged Series [DATAS], Soul Eater Parody [SEP], Pokemon The Abridged Series [PTAS], Sailor Moon Abridged [SMA], and of course Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series [YGOTAS].
There ARE others....but I just can't do that much using my Wii. @_@
(Bold are...like...favorites x2, Red ones are slower updaters than others -_-; )

@Ravenwolf:
gonk
I know how you feel. I am almost completely bound to the internet by my Wii, and the little bugger's connection just loves to fail when I'm in the middle of posting a large post (not unlike this one). The worst part is that it forces me to start completely over...unless I preview before the crash then the post is safe.
I also see that you loved Stains The Dog and placed him in your fav list. whee

It's cool that you two have accounts. I just made mine a couple days ago. I just made it to fav and subscribe though. sweatdrop
I don't think I'll ever upload something. ( similar to to my deviant account -_-; )  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 pm
@Ravenwolf: OMG, that tsubasa/holic one is so damn cool.

I don't have a youtube account. There aren't many videos I watch on there, and I don't usually make accounts if all I'll do is lurk.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:31 pm
I love Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged, but I've never watched any other, mainly because I've heard they suck. confused I'll have to check them out, though. Like, now.

I never thought of previewing! That might work in my case... Usually I copy what I have occasionally, but that doesn't work when I'm copying and pasting links over to the post.

I really only use my account for favorites, too. I uploaded once, but only so I'd be able to link to it from another site... I really want to start uploading something that's actually worthwhile, like making my own AMVs, but I never got around to it...

And I know, I love that video! whee There are a bunch for different anime series, but that one's among the best quality. There was an awesome Kyou Kara Maou one, but alas, it was deleted.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:28 pm
@Raven:
Yes, ever since LittleKuriboh started the first abridge everyone felt compelled to create their own versions; the subpar videos now saturate the site and some really suck, but sometimes you see good submissions. (Wow! Look at all that alliteration! One, two, three...eight! Eight "S's" *insert The Count's Laugh* )
A good rule of thumb that led me to other abridge series' was to watch what other popular abridge authors put on their favorite list or mentioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:50 pm
I LOVE YGO abriged so much. xd I used to adore that show, now I adore laughing at it (Kaiba? So awesome xD There really isn't a building large enough to contain his ego)  

ArikaiHart

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:37 pm
Late...midnight...must...post...hilarious video. Fourth time...writting this...damn you internet.

Alright, so hopefully you guys know what the Slap Chop™ is and it's advertisement. It's a pretty annoying ad, but if this guy's video replaced it...I would consider buying one.
Check it out!  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
Late...midnight...must...post...hilarious video. Fourth time...writting this...damn you internet.

Alright, so hopefully you guys know what the Slap Chop™ is and it's advertisement. It's a pretty annoying ad, but if this guy's video replaced it...I would consider buying one.
Check it out!

Wow, just saw that, but it's awesome. xd I haven't ever seen the original, actually, though he reminds me of Billy Mays.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:47 am
I know! He's like Billy Mays incarnate...except he put Billy outta business. xd

Aside from that,
How many of you like to see angry rants on video games? Well SpoonyOne, another favorite of mine, has just what you need. That's his youtube channel, but he also has a blog with many more of his videos called The Spoony Experiment.

He's got a fricken awesome series called "Let's Play. . .". In this series he plays through a game and gives commentary. His "Let's Play Phantasmagoria 2" had me rolling around giggling till I couldn't breathe; I'm serious here, I had to turn off the video in order to not die.

I bring him out for a specific video collection of his that I want Raven to see. This specific collection is of videos is of Final Fantasy Viii. Be forewarned Raven, he does not like the game. That, however, did not stop me from laughing like a hyena at his video. xd
Here's the youtube collection of his final fantasy and his blogs collection of his final fantasy. The bolg's collection is more complete and better quality, in case you wanted to know.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:06 pm
VampireDesh

That's me. I upload some videos of a game called DjMax. It's most similar to O2Jam or DDR. It's one of those rhythm games for the psp. I can play pretty well. Check it out if you got the time. Recently picked up DjMax Trilogy which is for the PC and I uploaded one vid already. Still getting the hang of that one though.

I'm trying to build up some people who like watching and I love to talk about the game. If anyone plays let me know.  

VampireDesh

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces