Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[Apr-23-09] Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Heechul to be BFF's

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:22 pm
Quote:
Super Junior members Kangin, Sungmin, Heechul and Eunhyuk appeared on SBS program Jul Chin Note (Close Note) to help turn Kangin and Sungmin into best friends. Heechul and Eunhyuk were also there to become best friends, and seeing as how Heechul was there, what better way to become close than to dress up as girls, right? Of course, nothing would be fun without a little competition, so they had contest for the "Ms. Jul Chin Pageant".

Throughout the preparations, you could hear all four ladies men calling out "Aren't there any shorter skirts? Make the make-up stronger!" and really getting into it. Their hard work gained recognition from all the male staff as well as viewers. They went on to perform to perform two songs, Gee and Sorry, Sorry, while still in their costumes. It drew lots of laughs from those that were watching and I myself couldn't hold in a giggle when I saw Eunhyuk's hairy legs. If he was going to go with the dress and the make up, he should have shaved his legs while he was at it.

Guess who?

Credit; allkpop.com

Part 2  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:26 am
i watched the video yesterday! heechul was 'overly-excited' as usual x]..... hankyung was dieing out of laughter!!!!~  

Plurk

Catterly
Crew

Resilient Dragon

7,575 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Resilient Restorer 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:02 am
*DIES* >>----X__X----->

Woah...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:45 pm