Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Terrorists? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:28 am
BREAKING NEWS!!

On All Channels & Currently On Air:

"This is breaking news. At exactly the afternoon of today, an extreme terrorist bombing happened at our Digimon Army Main Headquarters. About 680 people were injured and 271 people were killed. We are trying to help find more survivors and piece together this incident. There is no information why the army was bombed, but we do know who did it. Filmed a bit earlier ago:"

[Scene from earlier at DA Main HQ]
"WE ARE SYNTHESIS! AND WE HAVE COME TO MAKE THIS WORLD ANEW, STARTING WITH THE DELETION OF THE DIGITAL ARMY!"

[Back at News Reporter]
"A young teenager with a Karatenmon states that a team known as "SYNTHESIS" will start making this world anew and will not stop until it has changed. We will stay on air on all channels until this crisis is fixed."

[At DA Main HQ]
"OH MY GOD! WH-WH-WHAT IS THAT?!?! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"
"SOMEONE HELP M-"
Film is cut off and screen is back on attention at the news reporter.

[Back on News Reporter]
"It seems that there is another crisis going on. A Phantomon is putting everyone to sleep and giving them bad nightmares and horrors. We do not know anymore as our line of connection was cut. If anybody is out there watching and listening to this, please go over and help them!"

How To Play:
-Go save the people! RP a battle between you and Phantomon.

Must Have:
-You saving atleast 5 people
-Battle between you and Phantomon
-Phantomon escapes before he is deleted
-Head back to Tamer Island [Leave the rest to the ambulances and police]
^Must have all of this or your RP is disqualified.

ONLY ONE WINNER! WINNER RECEIVES BAKEMON!
Contest ends in 5 days of today.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:38 am
lol man you got to be kidding me

GO ACHMED lol  

KiroMishima
Crew

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:57 am
User Image

Nope. No joke. Making it harder to receive a digimon now.

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:01 pm
THE RAGE OF WAR!!!!!
By: Krishna

Part 1

"Aragh!!!!!," Karan shouted in a scream of pain. "Karan! Are you ok?" Omnimon shouted. "Yes, I'm ok. looks like we need to postpone our search of te legendary pig deva. Let's help out!"
"Got it but what do we do?"
"Let's Split up"
"Ok I'll Get the left while you get the right!"
"Ok Break for it......GO!!!"
The two went in split directions, lets see Karan first.

"Man, I'll need Burpmon to help me out saving these guys." Karan thought
"Burpmon GO!!!!"
"I'm here Karan!"Burpmon said
"Ok let's first defeat these waek digimon the onld fasion way."
Burpmon Glups then smiles
*The Batman song then plays*
BAM!
POW!
WAM!
ZAM!
KERBURP!
"Wow that was easy" Karan said
"Yep, and were did thos wired sound come from?" Burpmon qustioned
"We may never know"
"Any ways lest get back to saving those people."
To be continued...  

KiroMishima
Crew

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:12 pm
Wow, well I won't be participating. I already have bakemon, yup.

Good luck to all who try.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:18 pm
Justin rushed out onto the street as he started to feel a little dizzy. "Justin snap out of it!" The small digimon shouted as she slapped him across the face with her leaf tail. "We have to save the people from Phantomon!" Justin replied with a nod as he continued to run with the Budmon on his shoulders.
"Suki, how will you fight him? Your only and In-training..." Justin started to think as he ran, his head starting to feel more and more light headed.
"Don't worry about it." The Budmon replied as she slapped Justin across the head once again with her leaf. "You can't fall asleep!"
"But I can't resis...." Justin collapsed onto the ground as his eye color started to fade, his eyes slowly closing.
"Justin!" The small Budmon shouted as she rapidly slapped him across the face. "Wake up!"

"It's no use..." Suki turned around to see a faint figure hiding within a strange fog. "He's gone..." The fog started to clear up as it revealed the Phantomon. "He'll experience the worst fear he ever had..."
"WAKE HIM UP!" The Budmon shouted as she charged at the Phantomon.
"Pathetic..." The digimon laughed as he swung his scythe at the small digimon, knocking her back down to the ground, landing next to Justin. "Your weak...along with this race we call humans...Tamers? Please. Their just as weak as you..." The Phantomon gave a small laugh as he floated in closer towards the two.
"Dokutogetoge!" The small digimon shouted as she tried to defend her partner from the Phantomon. Poisonous spikes shout out of the Budmon and shot right at the other digimon. MISSED. The Phantomon just slide out of the way, and disappeared from the area. "Where'd he go...?" She asked worriedly.

"Justin...." A voice moaned through the darkness. Justin steadily got off of the ground, everything around him was darkness. "Justin..." The voice moaned again.
"Who's there...?" Justin asked into the darkness as a light shot down at him.
"Follow the light..." The voice spoke softly, as if it was whispering into his ear. Justin turned around sharply, but saw nothing. "Just follow the light..."
Justin did what he was told, lights shot out of the sky and made a pathway for him. He followed the pathway in silence, nothing was there except for him and the lights. "Where's Suki...?"
"At the end of the path..." The voice echoed through the darkness as the final light shot out of the sky. Showing Suki flat on the ground, hurt, and unable to get up.
"SUKI!" Justin ran towards the small digimon, but as he got closer, Suki got further away. "SUKI!" He shouted again, chasing after the small digimon. "SUKI! COME BACK!" It was as if he was running in the same place, and his partner was getting further away.
"Hurts doesn't it..." Justin sharply turned around to see a hooded figure with a scythe, just floating behind him. "That you couldn't protect your partner from harm...?"
"Are you death...?" Justin asked nervously as he swallowed his spit, backing up a couple of steps.
"No, I'm not death." The figure said as he paused a bit. "I'm your worst nightmare!" Swinging open his arms, the scenery changed as Justin was now standing in the middle of the freeway with cars dashing around him. "Don't get him..." The figure laughed as it vanished.
HOOOONNNNKKKKK! Justin turned to see a truck driving right for him. "AH!" The boy jumped to the next lane, but another car was closing in on him. "AH!" He screamed again as he rolled back to the one where the truck was. "AH!" He rolled again to the lane after that one. So many cars were coming by at like 100 mph, how'd he even manage to get by one. "AH!" Justin shouted again rolling to the middle of the freeway, the "safe" place to be. He stood there, watching the cars move faster and faster, but soon they started to fade away.
"JUSTIN!" Suki's voice shouted through his mind as the cars faded into the darkness. "JUSTIN WAKE UP!"
"How pathetic..." The figure faded back into the darkness, floating right in front of Justin. "Your partner things that she could wake you up...I'll take care of her..." He gave a small laugh as he swung his scythe into the darkness. "Have fun..." He disappeared.

"JUSTIN!" Suki shouted again as she tired to wake him up.
"Like I said...no use..." The Budmon turned around to see Phantomon once again. "He'll die from the inside out. His nightmares will eat him inside out!" He swung his scythe at the small digimon, but missed as Suki jumped back into the air. "Leaving your partner unattended?" He laughed. "Makes things so much easier for me..."
"Get away from him!" Suki shouted as she tackled the Phantomon, but he deflected the attack by just holding his scythe in the way. "AH!" The Budmon was swung back and struck a wall. "GAH!" She shouted with pain as she looked up weakly. "I won't let you hurt him...Dokutogetoge!"
"Shadow Scythe!" The Phantomon shouted, swinging his scythe at the incoming attack. "Like I said...no use...now time to get rid of you...SHADOW SCYTHE!"

Meanwhile back in Justin's dreams. "Where am I?" He looked around to see green and purple swirls, continually spinning into nothingness. "What is this place?"
"WELCOME!" Justin turned around sharply to see a faceless figure standing on a small round platform with the light on him. "TO THE CIRCUS OF HORROR!" The figure disappeared as the clothes he was wearing just flopped to the ground. "PLEASE ENJOY THE PAIN!" His last words before the swirls stopped moving.
Everything was quiet, too quiet. Justin took a step forward, and not a single sound. "What's happening?" He asked. "AH!" Justin shouted as he jumped back hastily. A metal spike shot out from the ground. "AH!" Justin shouted at the top of his lungs as more and more spikes seem to follow his every footsteps. Justin continued to run as the room started to close in on them. "O no!" He shouted, for he was running out of spaces to run and eventually, he'll get hit, maybe even killed. "SUKI!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. "HELP ME!" He had ran out of space, the last place left was a straight line with the spikes clear out of the way, except for the last space open. He was trapped and if he stopped moving, he would be killed. "SUKI!" He cried as he ran. He was scared of closed in spaces, that was what he feared the most. He hated being squished by other people, but when he was, he fantasized about all the bad things that could happen. A shooting and he wouldn't have enough time to move out of the way. He was scared, sweat was running down his face. "SUKI!" He shouted as he made it towards the end of the path, waiting for the spikes to hit him. "HELP ME!" His body started to glow as the darkness shattered into pieces. "SUKI!" His digivice started to glow violently, his body glowing along with it.

"Justin..." Suki moaned as the Phantomon was closing at her, his scythe ready to slice her up into pieces. The Budmon was too weak to get up, or do anything. She was a sitting duck.
"SUKI!" Justin's voice echoed through Suki's head.
"Justin?!" Her body started to glow as she spoke in amazement. Phantomon came down with the scythe as Suki's hope got high. "Budmon Warp Digivolve To...." Her body started to glow in a green flash, the light unbearable to look at. "Lilamon!" The new digimon appeared in front of Phantomon.
Justin moaned as he steadily got up off from the ground. "Was that a dream...?" He silently asked himself as he felt a sharp pain on his side. "Hey its that thing!" Justin pointed at the Phantomon who was now face to face with the new digimon. "And that's...Suki?!"
"FLOWER CANNON!" The pink digimon shouted as the Phantomon charged at her with his scythe.
"You shall die right here and now!" The Phantomon shouted, sounding like a mad man.
"FIRE!"
"GAH!" The blast shot right in front of the two, as Justin covered his eyes from the bright blast. Phantomon and Lilamon, collided into each other as the cannon shot.
"SUKI!" Justin shouted as he rushed towards the two who had fallen to the ground after the light had faded.
"Ah..." The flower-like digimon moaned as it disappeared back into Budmon. "Justin...?" She moaned. She was hurt everywhere, she couldn't even get up.
"It's okay..." Justin said as he picked the small digimon up and held her in his arms.
"I'll be back...Just you wait..." The Phantomon said as he dragged his body up from the ground. "Just you wait..." He vanished as he swirled around. "I'll be coming back for you two and next time you better be worried..." The mysterious fog disappeared completely as the streets revealed bodies flat on the ground.
"Let's go..."
"Uh Huh!" Budmon replied as the two rushed over towards the bodies, helping them up and letting them sit on the sidewalk against the wall. Justin was rushing towards the body as Suki tried to wake them up.

In the end, the ambulance and police arrived, coming towards the people's aid, waking them up from their sleep. "Is it finally over?" Suki asked as Justin carried her. "Are we going back to Tamer Island?"
"Yeah, it's over and yeah we're going back." Justin replied.
"Yay!" She shouted quietly. "Than I'll be able to get some sleep..."
"I'm sick of sleeping...I had this weirdest dream..."
"Tell me about it..."
"So..." The two continued off towards the path to Tamer Island, talking about Justin's strange dream.

ElegantKeychain

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:22 pm
I will be joining as well! Even if I don't really want Bakemon but I want to roleplay.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:32 pm
D: There's only two contestants? D; Where's the competition?  

ElegantKeychain

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:23 pm
I will make my entry tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:19 pm
Must Have:
-You saving atleast 5 people *
-Battle between you and Phantomon *
-Phantomon escapes before he is deleted *

Richter and Mirage Gaogamon quickly made their way to where the suspected terrorist attack was taking place. As soon as they made their entrance known, there was a small child calling from under a rock. Richter unearthed the child, and sent him on his way. They continued down the road, and observed the places that deemed it obvious that a battle had been fought. Farther down the path, they found another civilian. It appeared that her arm had been broken from falling debris, and that she had been there for a long time. The duo helped her from her partial imprisonment, and conversed a little with her.
"What's going on here?" Richter asked in an upset tone.
"There's monsters everywhere, and one with a huge scythe...." She said, her fear blatantly obvious.
"Alright. Be on your way now, I've got to get to him." The girl nodded, and ran for her life, one arm dangling uselessly.

On the other side of the city, Phantomon was ordering around countless Bakemon and Mammothmon. They were trashing down buildings, and attacking people, not letting up for even one moment. Phantomon noticed two figures moving in from the left road, and sent three mammothmon to deal with the new threat.

"Alright, you have to get out of here now. Enemies are coming." Richter said to a small boy, who he had just saved from two Bakemon. The small boy ran the path that Richter and Mirage Gaogamon just got off, hopefully to find his way home. Mirage Gaogamon's full moon blaster cannon opened, and fired a shot right at the middle mammothmon, completely annihilating it, and blowing the other two sideways. Mirage Gaogamon's claws started to glow white, and he brought his claws outward, sending six individual crescents at the two Mammothmon, deleting them.

Phantomon grunted in disgust as he watched all three Mammothmon deleted in a few seconds. He waved his scythe in that direction, and a total of ten Bakemon flew towards Richter and Mirage Gaogamon.

Ricther came upon another citizen, the fourth one he rescued so far, and it appeared to be a man in his mid twenties. He was trapped under many small rocks, with two large ones holding down his arms. Richter uncovered the man, and helped him to his feet, taking caution, for the man may have still been a bit shaken up from the traumatic experience. He limped off after giving brief thanks to Richter and God, slowly but surely getting to safety. By now, the Bakemon had begun their attack, and Mirage Gaogamon had cut though a good four of them. One of them flew past Mirage Gaogamon, and chased after the man who was limping away. It was abruptly stopped in its tracks, however, when it received one of Richter's signature Hurricane Kicks directly to its face. It flew backwards a short distance, momentarily stunned by a human kicking it in the face. It didn't have time to react, however, because it already had been sliced through by Mirage Gaogamon, who had finished up with the rest of the Bakemon while that one was granted the kick in the face.

Phantomon yelled out in rage, and flew back to the small established base that they had secured when they entered the human world. He awaited Richter and Mirage Gaogamon, not sending any more digimon after them.

Richter and his partner made their way to the base, and saw a kid with a Karatenmon being ganged up on by two mammothmon. Richter ran up to the kid, who had a rock shard jammed in his right shoulder.
"Hey, are you okay?" Richter asked, obviously very concerned.
"Yeah...I'll be fine. What's happening to Karatenmon?"

Richter remembered about Karatenmon, and looked up to see a huge chunk of ice flying at the weakened digimon. Mirage Gaogamon sliced the chunk in half before it hit its target, fortunately.

"Nice one, Mirage Gaogamon." Richter said with a grin. "Now, are you able to walk?" He asked the boy.

"Yeah...I can get out of here now." The boy said as he shakily stood up. He walked slowly to the overhead monorail station, and escaped on one of the trains.

As Richter and Mirage Gaogamon entered the base, they saw countless people asleep. Richter, in a matter of seconds, estimated at least two-hundred. "This is gonna take forever.." He groaned. He was correct. After a Grueling half an hour of waking up and saving at least two hundred people, Richter and Mirage Gaogamon made their way to Phantomon, who was floating in what appeared to be a water park area of a hotel.

Phantomon laughed at the Tamer and his digimon before vanishing. He appeared on the floor directly above them, and sliced the floor in half, sending debris towards Mirage Gaogamon and Ricther.

Richter looked up to see the ceiling coming down, and ran down the expanse of walkways in the waterpark to avoid being smashed. He jumped into the water, and swam to the other side of the pool, Mirage Gaogamon already there waiting. They pursued Phantomon, and the process continued until the reached the roof of the building.

Phantomon was very surprised to see that the tamer and his digimon hadn't given up already. He lunged at Richter, and swung down at him with his scythe.

Richter, usually being the target of attacks, saw this coming, and back flipped, easily avoiding the sickle. While Phantomon had his scythe down, mirage Gaogamon got him with a full moon blast to the side, sending him off the edge of the building.

Phantomon regained his balance in the air, and floated back up to the top, suspended in the air, between the two pillar like buildings. Mirage Gaogamon shot another blast, and turned around, knowing that he would most likely strike for the back. He was correct, and phantomon appeared "Behind" him, only to get slashed by claws at close range.

Phantomon had tears in his robe, and knew that he wouldn't last much longer. He lunged at Mirage Gaogamon again, but right before he swung, he vanished, and continued his swing at Mirage Gaogamon's back.

Richter saw what happened, and was running at Phantomon the moment he saw Phantomon disappear. Before Phantomon could finish his swing, a solid cleaver kick was delivered to his "Skull" And knocking him to the ground.

"It seems I have been bested....heh." Phantomon said with a chuckle. Mirage Gaogamon drove his claws at the ground, right where Phantomon was, but his claws pierced no target. Phantomon had already fled. At the bottom of the building, a crowd had gathered around, and were cheering Richter and Mirage Gaogamon on.
"I think it's time we head back to Tamer Island, Mirage Gaogamon." His partner nodded, and Richter climbed on his back. They took off, and were flying at least 200 feet above the ground. They were greeted by airplanes with banners saying "Thank you" Across them. Richter gave the pilots a thumbs up, and Mirage Gaogamon vanished, taking Richter with him, leaving the pilots confused and disoriented.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 pm
Must Have:
-You saving at least 5 people
-Battle between you and Phantomon
-Phantomon escapes before he is deleted

Kira was having a wonderful time; he was surrounded by steak and rice crackers! He jumped at the closest sneak, biting into it. “Hey get off of me!” The steak yelled in protest. “What the?” Kira said, the steak still in his mouth, only now it wasn’t a steak but his tamer Leto. “I fed you before you feel asleep why are you still trying to eat me.” He asked Kira, who had finally let go of him and dropping onto Leto’s shoulder.

Just as Kira was about to reply an explosion went off near by. “What was that?” Kira asked. Leto didn’t answer but just started to run towards the explosion. He had no idea what to expect at the center but he didn’t expected a Phantomon.

“Kukukukukuku.” The Phantomon laughed as he sent a wave of dark energy from his sickle at another building, this one an apartment building. The building broke in two and started to fell to the side.

Leto looked down at Kira. “Lets go.” He said, his digimon glowing white as he warp DigiVolved up to Veedramon. “V-Breath Arrow.” He fired the flame arrow at Phantomon, distracting him from Leto. The Phantomon turned to face Kira. “You think your pathetic attack can stop me?” He taunted flying straight at Kira.

Leto had left Kira to fight Phantomon on his own for now; he had heard screams coming from inside of the building. He looked around for the survivors; they had to be around here somewhere.

“Here me! My leg is caught.” He said a man call out. Leto ran over to the sound of the voice. “Don’t worry I am here.” He said to the man. He looked down; the leg was trapped under a beam from the ceiling. “Ok I am going to try and lift it.”

Kira was having a tough time with Phantomon, he thought he would have enough power in his champion form to beat it but this Phantomon was stronger then a normal Ultimate, but Kira was an ancient type and he could take anything.

The man Leto had saved ran out of the building, trying to get away from all of this insanity. Phantomon watch him. “He won’t get away.” He swung his scythe, the blade of energy heading straight at the man. Kira reacted instantly. “V-Breath Arrow.” His attack intercepting Phantomon’s. “I won’t let you hurt someone weaker then you.” His ancient type powers activating renewing his power.

Leto felt his digivice activate; Kira was ready to DigiVolved. He ran to a near by window. Leto summoned his power, charging his digivice and sending the power to his partner. “Go Kira!” he cheered on his digimon. Veedramon DigiVolved up into his Ultimate level, AeroVeedramon.

Leto turned around, getting back to the task at hand, saving more people. The next person was trapped before a burning door. Leto kicked it down, releasing the small girl that was behind it. She hugged Leto. “Thank you thank you thank you thank you.” She said as Leto pulled her off of him gently. “Your welcome. Now get out of here.”

Leto pushed on, getting close to the top of the building. He found the last group of people, three teens. Two were hanging from a ledge, the three standing there, watching. Leto ran up to them. He reached down, using his bionic hand to pull one up easily. The other would be a problem; he was above them and out of his reach.

Kira was in the air, dodging Phantomon’s attacks. “Ha! I knew you couldn’t catch me.” He taunted, firing back his own V-Breath Arrow. They hit Phantomon, cursing under his breath. “I am not done yet.” He told Kira. “Father Time.” A clock face appeared behind Phantomon and started to spin forward. Kira gasped as he felt his strength leave him and his body withered away, he now looked like an old digimon.

Leto had ended up using his shirt, and the other two teen’s shirts, to make a rope. He through the rope around the legs of the other guy; pulling him close enough to pull him down. “Ok there we go. Now we should leave.”

Leto watched the guys leave, looking around for any more people. He then noticed the battle between Kira and Phantomon, and it wasn’t going well. “Argh… I didn’t think he would need to go into Mega.” He muttered before charging his digivice. “Lets get him Kira!” He cheered on as a bright light filled the area around them, the Royal Knight Ulforce Veedramon appearing.

Phantomon was shocked. “Not a Royal Knight, this could ruin everything!” He charged at Kira, killing intent filling his body. “DIE!” “Ulforce Saber.” Kira summoned the sword that was in his right bracelet. His energy saber blocked Phantomon scythe. “I don’t think do, you will die for your crime. Shining V-Force.” A beam fired from his chest, sending Phantomon flying back.

Phantomon turned in the air, managing to stay a float. “Father Time.” He tired again, the cloak sending Kira forward 100 years. Kira reacted quickly. “Tensegrity Shield.” his left bracelet covering him in a shield, protecting him from the attack.

Kira pulled down his shield before charging forward his saber out and ready to kill Phantomon. “Not this time.” Phantomon said to Kira, disappearing into the air. “Kukukukukuku.”

Leto growled, wishing that Kira had killed the digimon. He sighed before jumping forward off the building. “Catch.” He called to Kira, who turned around and caught him before he died. “Now lets get out of here. I don’t want to be blamed, again, for all this destruction.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 pm
Dont know how great this is, I wrote it in the middle of the night and I was pretty tired sweatdrop

He´s dead..
That was the only thought that ran through my head as I watched the TV screen from my cozy little spot on the sofa, wrapped up in a thick red duvet with Dracomon in my lap, my sudden shock had caused me to drop the bowl of popcorn in my hands and the little dragon was now busy destroying every single evidence of such an occurrence, munching down the dry, salty popcorns with delighted growls and wagging tail. I kept staring at the screen, I knew even before they told me about the explosion, I knew it long before Phantomon appeared.
I felt nothing. I was numb all over, from the inside out.
He´s dead.
I placed a hand over my mouth in an attempt to stop the sob but it came without permission, tears clouded my vision and I felt them roll down my cheeks, leaving behind a cold trail of icy water in their wake.
Dracomon growled sadly and lifted his head so that he could lick the tears off my cheeks, it was too much. I screamed and threw my arms around the little dragon who squealed in surprise but held still while I cried into his scales. It was not long after that that some of the other came into the living room.
Piedmon and Crescemon were the first ones and then Myotismon and Angemon. They were the only ones up at this late an hour and it seemed that Piedmon and Crescemon had been in the middle of.. something.. until my cry forced them to leave their activities unfinished. Crescemon, the only female in the room, looked around at the other male digimons, they all stared at ,me in shock, I could feel their eyes on my form but I could not stop crying, he was gone, I knew it, or badly hurt and that’s was just as horrible.
Crescemon shook her head as she groaned “men” before she sat down on the couch next to me, I could feel her body, half naked, she had donned the body armor when she went to bed with Piedmon, she was now wearing the silver grey nightgown I bought her as a gift yesterday. She was still warm, her fur was fuzzy from lying in bed and being rubbed by her lovers hands but right now it meant nothing to me, I felt numb, something important had been ripped out of my chest and the hollow ached left behind was so painful that I couldn’t even feel it. The moon goddess placed an arm around me, Dracomon chirped and jumped down onto the floor, Angemon kneeled and held out his arms to the little rookie and the dragon pet ran into his arms with confused barks like a dog who couldn’t understand why his owner was sad.
I held onto Crescemons nightgown, my eyes were open but unfocused as I stared out into thin air without speaking, I was barely breathing, I couldn’t handle this, it was all too much, this was my biggest nightmare come true.
I had lost Metamormon, my first partner, the very first digimon I met, my closest friend, I had lost him.
Crescemon stroked my hair, shushing when I started sobbing once again, she rocked us back and forth and for a moment it was like being a little girl again and I was in my mothers arms after a malicious nightmare, only this was no nightmare, Meta was gone, my connection to him had broken just as surely as a the thread of a silken spider web when it snaps, the snap had been like thunder in my ears and the sudden loss of that single thread was enough to make everything in me hurt all at once. I couldn’t take it, it was all too much.
I cried into Crescemons neck, soaking her fur while the worried womon gave the other males a helpless stare. Angemon walked towards us, he kneeled down, still with Dracomon in one arm, and placed a hand on my shoulder, I shook so much that he had to press down just a tony bit to keep his grip
“Kaya, what´swrong? What happened”
I can not find the right words so I point at the black TV innocently bathing the sofa and assembled digimons in a blue glow, Angel turns his head and watches as the news reporter follows the story, he furrows his brows, his helmet is off, his hair cascades down his back in a waterfall of golden locks
“That is terrible Kaya but what does it have to do with..”
I stop him before he can finish his sentence, they don’t understand, how can they understand this pain, was this what Meta and Angel went through when I died? Did it bring this much pain?
The numbness has gone and in its wake is only unbearable agony and the agony brings wrath
“IT´S META, META WAS THERE, HE HAD SHAPESHIFTED INTO RENAMON CAUSE SHE WANTED TO USE THEIR AZULONGMON-DAMN TRAINING AREA, I CANT FEEL HER ANYMORE!!! SHE WAS THERE WHEN THE ENTIRE THIN EXPLODED”
I leap to my feet, breaking Crescemons grip on me, I´m shivering more than before, the others look shocked.
..No.. No I refuse to believe it.
I turn around with cold eyes and walk towards my bedc hamber, I can hear the other following behind me.
I find my digivice on the night table. I turn around to look at the others
“I’m going for him, who´s coming with me?”
They need no reply, I know that they are all going to follow me, to the depths of hell itself if they have to..
They just might..

.:Army Headquarters.:

When the tamer and her digimon arrived at the Army headquarters the sight that met them was horrifying.
Half of the building was nothing but rubbles and dust, blood seeped through the cracks and digital data paced through the thick stone as the digimon buried under the heavy weight died. Ange, now in his rookie form just like the rest of the gang, backed away from the scenery with disgust and pain written on his face, while human reporters and digimon ran around the building just outside the police fence place around the building, commandramons and tankmons tried to wandered up and down the street with their tamers, it was like a terrorist attack in the real world only much worse. The stench of fire and fresh blood was heavy in the air, Myo-chans eyes dilated slightly, the red Elecmons ears twitched but Kaya knew he would stay by her side even though the hunger for blood was coursing through his body, he could have blood later, Metamormon was all that mattered now.
The human girl dropped to her knees and crawled under then yellow fence, closely followed by Lunamon, Gazimon, Elecmon and Patamon, it took the police half a second to see her and the immediately yelled at her to get back behind the fence. Kaya didn’t care, she ran straight towards the one half of the gigantic building that was still intact, black digital bats appeared in the sky and covered the city in a black darkness as they blocked out the sun, Myotismon grabbed one of the Commandramon in the total darkness and drained him for his blood, the sweet warm fluid ran down the vampires blue skin as he greedily tore into the dinosaur soldiers neck, drinking several pints of blood before he dropped the unconscious digimon to the ground and followed his tamer into the building.
The city was still bathed in total darkness and outside the army headquarter everyone was frozen in fear as they stared at the glowing green data flow from under the rubbles and fallen walls like tiny stream of neon butterflies on a journey to the stars, the sight was beautiful. Then they cried, every single person gather outside the building, cried for the dead humans and digimon buried under tons of rock and concrete that made for their grave as they fade away.

.:In side:.

The building was bigger than Kaya had expected and the hallways seemed never ending as she ran through the darkened rooms, searching in her heart for that tiny flicker of black light that was Metamormons flame, behind her other digimons followed relentlessly, Crescemon and Piedmon next to each other and Angemon next to Kaya, Myotismon had disappeared off to somewhere, every now and then Kaya could hear the scream of a ghost digimon Bakemons who were unlucky enough to get in the vampires way, Kaya could feel the thrill of hunt and the ecstasy of draining blood rushing through her as the vampire experienced it, she could also feels Piedmons calm and Angemons concern for his boyfriend, she wished she could feel Meta´s cold emotionlessness again, each of her digimons felt different to her, Myotismon was a warm, dark flame, strong and scorching but so incredibly fragile at the inner core where a white light shone, Angemons life, soft as his feathered wings, strong as his grip and comforting to look at.
Piedmons flame was chaos, she had never dived deeper into that particular fire for she knew that doing so would result in the loss of her sanity. Then there was Crescemons flame, fierce but soft and feminine just like her, the newest flame in the darkness of Kaya´s soul, burning alongside all the others, Bearmons, Gatomons, Dracomons every single digimon in her family had their own special flame, and in the center was the strongest flame, a blaze of blue hellfire that belonged to Leviamon, the only digimon Kaya owned who refused to acknowledge her as his tamer, but it was not this that made tears appeared in Kaya eyes as she walked into an empty training room with large sandbags hanging from the ceiling like strung up corpses in the dim light, it was the fact that next to that blue hellfire was nothing but darkness, and there should have been something there, a beautiful transparent silver flame.
Kaya looked around the room, it appeared to be empty, just like most of the other rooms, the digimons that had been killed had turned into data long ago and had disappeared as if they never existed in the first place.
The girl walked towards one of the sandbag, the material felt rough under her fingers as she gave it a soft push. She felt scared, for the first time since she had been killed at the Spiral castle such a long, long time ago she felt pure unadulterated fear move through her body like lightning.
Angemon placed a hand on her shoulder
“Don’t lose hope Kaya, we have come this far. I promise you, we will find him”
Kaya smiled softly, the tears that had gathered in her eyes threatened to spill over.
She didn’t want to cry, not in this room with sandbags, weights and stupid health poster on the walls
“I want to hope Angel, but it´s so hard, it hurts, my heart, my lungs, my chest even everything HURTS!”
Angel wrapped his strong arms around his tamers fragile human body, the sadness in her voice cause his own chest to hurt in sympathy
“Kaya..”
Piedmon and Crescemon watched the angel and human embrace with one look of sorrow and one of amusement…
That was about the time Myotismon appeared in the room like a cat out of the shadows, holding a little girl in one outstretched arm, eyeing her the same way a royal would look upon a filthy dog. Kaya turned to face the vampire, hot tears rolling down her pale cheeks as she regarded the lord and the little girl. She was no more than 7 years old with dirty blond hair and was seemingly clutching a baby Popomon to her chest.
The red haired girl walked towards the child, with a movement of her hand she ordered the vampire to put her down and Myo-chan immediately dropped the child on the floor with an air of indifference.
The little girl screamed when her body hit the ground.
Angel gave Myo-chan a dark look but the lord of undead digimons was too far gone in his bloodfury to care, Kaya was surprised he had managed to bring the girl here instead of draining her..
The young tamer was about to ask where her digimon partner had found the little girl when he faded back into the shadows and disappeared without a trace, mysterious as always. The human girl sighed tiredly and placed a hand on her hip as she stared down upon the little girl and the growling baby digimon in her arms.
She tilted her head back to look up at the ceiling
“Crescemon please take the girl and bring her to the police outside”
The female demon digimon shook her head with a grimace
“No, I won’t leave you in here, send Angemon or Pie..”
Kaya shook her head in the negative
“Piedmon is stronger than you, you know that, and I need Angel here to keep an eye on Myo-chan, he´s getting a bit wasted on the blood”
Angel shook his head with a smile, he had kneeled down on the floor and was healing the little girls injuries, the child watched the large humanoid with curious eyes along with her baby digmon.
Piedmon smirked
“Yes we all know that our dear vampire either gets a bit too friendly or a bit too dangerous when drunk”
Kaya, despite the dark mood and the pain in her chest, chuckled softly.
They still remembered a certain party last spring where the vampire had had a little too much to drink and had gotten friendly with a Lillamon, thus making Angel jealous.
What a night. Yes, Myo-chan was flirty when he got drunk but he was also dangerous around others, which was why having Angel near was so important. Kaya did not fear Myo-chan and she trusted him with her life but he was a virus after all and just like Piedmon, and that meant he was different from other digimons, they were her partner and they meant the world to her but she would never forget the fact that they were killers, all of her virus digimons had more than once murdered humans and digimons in cold blood, some of them even before she was born! Who knew how old Piedmon and Myotismon was?
“Kaya?”
Said girl gasped in shock, she had completely forgotten where she was. Angel looked worried and it was only now Kaya realized that the girl and Crescemon had disappeared.
She chuckled humuorlessly
“I’m fine Angel, let´s continue”
The human smiled reassuringly at the angel, her second oldest partner, before she walked out of the silent room and left the hanging corpses to their own. Kaya felt distant somehow, the ache inside of her grew dull and she felt so incredibly lightheaded, as if she was walking in a dream.

The next room was computer room and on the floor lay an old man, bound, gagged and seemingly unconscious. Kaya ordered Piedmon to untie him and take him outside.
Then she and Angemon moved on to the next room.

In the next room she met the vampire, he handed her a crying woman with blood on her clothes.
Kaya gave the woman to the Angel and continued alone.

In the second room she found a dead body, ripped in two, she left it on the floor.

In the third room she found a dying tamer with a Gabumon at his side, she helped him to his feet and dragged him down the hallway until they met Crescemon, she gave the man and Gabumon to the demon womon and continued onwards to the next room.

In the fourth room she found three sleeping Commandramons, all with their tamers lying on top of them as if they fell asleep whilst embracing, she made Myo-chan drop them off outside.

In the fifth room she met a ghost with a scythe and glowing eyes.

She never made it to room number six.

.:Angel:.
When Angel returned it was with a racing heart and bristled feathers, he felt darkness loom over the building like a giant snake ready to swallow the army headquarters whole, and his lovers bats keeping the sun out did nothing to help ease the angels nervousness.
“ARGH!”
Angel cried out in sudden pain when something red and sharp dug into his side and send him flying through the air into the hallways wall, he looked up and stared at his attacker through the silver helmet and froze when he saw who it was
“Myo-chan?!”

.:Kaya:.
The darkness around her seemed never ending as she walked through the long hallway, Phantommon had disappeared back into the wall, he had phased through with a quiet chuckle that had left Kaya wondering what it was the ghost digimon wanted. She didn’t like this, not at all.
She reached for the door knob of the next room, room six, and opened it with a careful turn of her wrist.
What she made her loose her breath.
Metamormon lay on the floor, bleeding… dying.. and next to him stood two angel digimons with their glowing eyes fixed on her form.
She screamed.

. razz iedmon:.
The clown digimon had no idea how he had de-digivolved but he suddenly found himself in his rookie form alone in the dark abandoned hallway with no idea where he was. The grey ragged dog digimon stared down at the floor in confusion when a tremble ran through the grounds surface. A shining light, so bright that it hurt the little rookies sensitive eyes, shone with the strength of thousand suns and then disappeared again, leaving behind a golden portal, still closed, with angelic marks carved into the gold surface.
Pieds stared at the gate, he knew what it was, the gate of destiny, the gateway to a dimension with only darkness and no other living creatures.
He could remember it, being sucked into it, staying there for years, screaming until his lungs collapsed, drowning in his own insanity and loneliness until Kaya found him and let him out.
For the first time in 1050 years the dark lord of insanity and tricks felt fear course through his furry body.
The darkness seemed to close in on him.
He could not breath.
His red eyes widened.
The portal opened with a soft “click”

.:Crescemon:.
She was drowning, the water around her felt cold and froze her to her very core, she tried cut through the metal that covered the indoor swimmingpool she had fallen into but the strong covering did not as much as dent under her powerful blows. She ran her bloody hands, red and raw from scratching at the cold merciless metal, over the plates, hoping to find a hole somewhere, but it was impossible. She felt her lungs burn as if they had been dipped in pure acid.
Consciousness was getting harder and harder to maintain with each passing second, but she knew that if she fell asleep in the silent, cold water.. she would never wake up again.

Angel held the grinning vampire by the shoulders as he pushed the undead digimon against the wall, blood was dripping from the creatures sharp fangs, fangs that had been deep within Angels neck only seconds ago
“Myo-chan what are you doing”
Myotismon smiled coldly, blue eyes hard as diamond as he glared at the celestial being
“Getting rid of you off-course, I´m tired of you and you sickening compassion”
He smiled softly, but it was fake, Angel trembled at the sight of something so.. Malicious!
“It is a pity that you arrive now love, Kaya made such beautiful screams when I tore her apart limb by limb”
Angel took a step backwards, wings tense and trembling at the vampires words
“Myo-chan, you.. you are lying!”
The count laughed
“Oh my sweet angel..”
Angel watched, horrified, as Myotismon reached into the fold of his black and red cape and showed him Kaya crests, love, hope and darkness, all drenched in the tamers own crimson red blood
“Do you believe me now?”

Kaya ran but the angels were still after her, chasing her down like rabid dogs on the hunt, she knew what would happen if they caught her, they would erase her memory, make her forget everything about the digital world and send her home. She could not leave her partners behind, she would die without them.
She had to escape!
A white hand closed around Kaya´s arm and the glowing Angewomon turned the girl around with a cruel sneer, Kaya tried to free herself but it was no use, the angel was too strong.

Gazimon cried out as the portal tried to suck him in, huge chunks of his fur fell off along with bleeding skin and flesh while the portal continue to drag in its prey like a fisherman would his net.
The dog digimon felt a terrible pain go through his body as his tail finally snapped and fell off, he looked back over his shoulder, claws still buried in the floor, while it flew into the portal and disappeared in the darkness. The golden ring started hovering towards him.

She fell to the bottom, no longer breathing while her data started streaming out of her like blood in the clear blue water

“WHY!? WHY MYOTISMON WHY!?”
The vampire offered no response, he merely snickered cruelly and send another wave of bats at the already bleeding angel. Angemon didn’t care. He threw himself right through the Grizzly wing attack and wrapped his arms around his love, tears flowed freely from his sky blue eyes behind the silver helmet covering half of his face.
“Myo-chan, I love you..”
The vampire sneered cruelly
“I never loved you, you were convenient to me, nothing more, who could ever love such a pathetic angel. I am evil Angemon, and will always be evil, that will never change. When I am done with you I will hunt down the others and kill every single one of them, starting with the Gatomon, and there is nothing YOU can do”
Angel tightened his grip around Myotismon waist before he smashed the vampire into the wall. Myotismon, however, merely phased through it and reappeared seconds after with a grin that showed both fangs as they lengthened
“I will enjoy killing you Angel, being loved by you for so long made me want to commit suicide, now die!”
Angel felt his heart break in two but despite the bleeding wound in his chest he lifted his fist in the same instant that the vampire dived for his neck and send a beam of golden light through the vampires chest
“Hand of fate”
He could not look away, could only stare while the only digimon he had ever loved roared in pain when the holy energy pierced him. He fell into Angemons arms, and Angel watched as he faded away. He held the last part of Myo-chans body to his chest, staring out into space as the weight disappeared until he had nothing in his arms and was once more alone in the dark hallway.
He could not move.
His heart hurt.
He had just killed the only digimon he had ever loved.
“You didn’t think it would be that easy did you?”
Angemon looked up from his seat on the floor and stared into Myotismons unforgiving blue eyes. He had no time to react before the vampires claws dug into his cheek and crimson red blood ran down his pale white skin. The vampire hissed in glee and buried his fangs in the angels neck, draining him slowly, sucking out ever pint of life in him.
Angel felt tears run down his cheeks, mixing with the blood while Myotismon fed, and despite everything he brought up a hand and ran his gloved fingers through his lovers soft hair while he remembered..
-----------------

Warning: Myotismon and Angemon are going to kiss in this scene, if that makes you scream and die a horrible death then don’t read this part, if you chose to read it anyway and you don’t like it when two male digimons kiss then screw you cause I warned you XD

Myotismon smiled at the Lillymon who was touching his arm with soft, silk like fingers, the flower digimons wings were buzzing behind her, The Lillamon on his other side kept laughing at every single little thing he said and told him how fantastic he were, he knew they were what his tamer so sweetly called; Dumb blondes, but at the moment he couldn’t care less, his senses were pleasantly dulled and his thought process deliciously slow, he was acting more on instincts now and the two ladies at his side provided imminence entertainment, especially when he put a finger under the Lillymon chin and lifted her head whilst telling her how beautiful her eyes were, after comparing them to diamonds and stars the flower digimon was blushing crimson red and trembling all over
“Myotismon you say such wonderful things”
The vampire smiled seductively, a hunter to prey smile that made both females shiver in anticipation and want…
Lillymon could take no more! The mega level stood up on her toes and leaned heavily against the blue vampires lean, strong body and slowly started putting her lips to his in a heated, sensual kiss..
Their lips brushed briefly, but it was a short touch, something very strong grabbed the flower digimons arm and pulled her away from the vampire digimons with force, she turned around to face her attacker but halted in her tracks when a Hippogryphomon stared down at her
“Young lady I believe you have a tamer who is waiting for you hmm?”
Lillymon blinked in surprise, but after casting a glance at her sister who were held back by an Angemon she nodded and walked away, nursing her bruised wrist and bitching to her sister about rude digimons and how close she had been to kissing the hot Myotismon.
Myotismon himself was quite surprised that he hadn’t seen nor heard Hippogryphomon and Kaya approach, he decided that he should have stopped after the 7´th glass of blood.
“Myo-chan”

The vampires eyes winded slightly before he caught himself and turned his eyes to the angel digimon standing next to Kaya.
…oh-ooh..
“Myo-chan, please explain yourself”
Wrong thing to say, Myotismons eyes narrowed into slits and the hiss he emitted was more snake like than vampire like
“I do not need to explain my own behavior, to you the least!”
The vampire held back a gasp of shock when the angel leaped forwards, helped by his wings to move faster than normally and caught the undead digimons chin in his grip. Angemon stared into the vampires eyes, Myotismon was glad that the angel had taken off his helmet otherwise the situation would just have been plain weird. Cold dark blue meet pale kind baby blue and for some reason Myotismon felt his entire body relax in the angels proximity, he didn’t know why, maybe the scent of vanilla on the angels body or his warmth, the vampire didn’t care at all, it just felt good. They stood like that for a while until Angemons lips curved into a smile
“Your pupils are dilated Myo-chan, you are very very drunk”
“Am not!”
The vampire huffed and crossed his arms whilst he scowled at the angel
“Yes you are”
“Am not!”
“Are”
“Am not!”
“Are”
“Am n…nnnhh”
The angel effectively ended the vampires protest by kissing him. They stayed still for a moment, Kaya grabbed her phone and managed to take a few precious pictures before they broke apart, both breathing a little heavier than before. Angemon smiled softly as he ran a hand through Myotismon golden hair
“Yes you are”
The vampires only answer was a soft purr, the angel cupped his cheek and smiled when the vampire tilted his head and leaned into the caress, Kaya chuckled
“He´s drunk alright, Angemon why don’t you take him outside for a while, see if the fresh air can clear his head a little”
The angel nodded with a smile
“Come on Myo-chan, we are going for a walk”
The vampire blinked, seemed to run what the angel had said through his head twice before he finally nodded and pushed away from the wall he was leaning against, he didn’t stumble or lose his balance, just like a cat wouldn’t lose its balance no matter what happened and in many ways Myotismon was just like a cat, he was his own mon, he was stubborn, a predator and just like a cat that had been mistreated he too would rather scare others away from him than have them hurt him again, but he trusted Angemon.. Loved him even, but he never admitted it. Kaya stared at the two figures as they walked out of the room with a soft smile on her face.
“Hippogryphomon, do you think they´ll ever..”
The half beast digimon put a claw on her shoulder and sighed
“We can only hope Kaya”
He looked out the window at the quiet night outside
“We can only hope”
----------------
It was late at night and Angel could hear Myotismon step into the room, silent as a cat, as he made his way for the bed. The angel faked sleep while he listened to the vampires silent breathing and soon after he felt the mattress sink a little lower under the new weight behind him, he felt a warm hand on his bare shoulder and could feel razor sharp claws on his skin
“Angel, are you awake?”
He kept breathing evenly, curious to see what it was the vampire wanted this late at night
“Good, now listen carefully because I will never tell this to you when you are awake so you better hear it the first time.. You are annoying, your good heart sickens me, the way you regard every little creature as an equal and the way you forgive so easily, it all makes me sick… but..”
He felt the vampire rest his head on his shoulder, a tired sigh escaped the other digimon
“Despite all that, despite everything.. I have come to…. Like you”
Angel felt his heart swell with happiness but he said nothing, knowing this was enough, the vampire didn’t have to know he was awake
“I love you Angel, I want you to know that, I love you more than anything”

-------------
“Myo-chan..”
Angel grabbed the Myotismon neck with one strong hand and tore the hissing vampire off his neck with a roar
“YOU ARE NOT MYOTISMON!!”
The vampire growled at him, lips red with blood and fangs bared like a wild animal.. no, that was not Myo-chan. The real Myotismon would never allow anyone to see him as anything but beautiful and well mannered, he never showed his animalistic side to anyone.
“You are not real”
And just like that the vampire disappeared and Angel sat up with a choked cry when soft hands shook him awake. He opened his teary eyes and stared into pale blue face of his blood drunk lover, the real Myo-chan, shaking his shoulder with a concerned look
“M..Myo-chan”
The vampire nodded silently
“You were asleep and I could not wake you, what happened?”
Angel offered no answer, he reached up and grabbed the blue figure by the front of his uniform and drew him into a soul deep kiss. Angel smiled against the vampires soft red lips when a cat like purr escaped the drunk digimon and he leaned his body against the angels broad chest. His bleeding heart stitched itself back together, he murmured “I love you” against Myotismon lips over and over again until it was a never ending whisper in the room that wrapped itself around the two digimons and bound them together as surely as any chain

The girl cried out when the two angels started dragging her down the hallway, all the while whispering to her how they would make her forget everything, how she would lose all of her digimons, how they would kill every partner she had as punishment for her crimes. Kaya fought them, she bit their hands until they bled, kicked them, punched them, screamed until her throat felt raw and her lungs on fire but nothing helped.
“Do not fight us human, you will get your punishment soon and there is nothing you can do about it”
Kaya struggled, she had to escape, she HAD to, she would not lose her digimon! They meant everything to her!
----------------

"ITS SO UNFAIR!!"
"Mmhm"
"I didnt deserve that!"
"Mm-mm"
"I should tell him just how unfair that was!"
"Mmhm"
Kaya sat down on the black bed and stared at the room wall, she could not believe that Lucemon had teleported her away from dragon eye lake..
IT WAS UNFAIR!
And then he started yelling at her and grounded her..
Grounded her for heavens sake! How was the even possible when they weren't related?
At least Piedmon kept her company. She enjoyed talking to him, always had, he was like a half crazy annoying big brother in some weird way she did not want to think about because it might cost her what sanity she had left
" You know, you could answer me in words"
"Mhmm"
"Maniac"
"I love you to Kay"
She couldn't help but giggle before she turned around and mock glared at the dark digimon, she stuck out her tongue at him, Piedmon did the same, several seconds passed....
.. then they both burst into laughter, hers sweet and soft his loud and scary, they managed to scare all of the smaller minions in the castle away for three hours.
Lucemon grounded them both for that, but it was worth it in the end
---------------
Kaya snapped back to the present at once when one of the Gomamons smacked into her butt and made her fall over into the snow. The girl glared at the seal digimon who yelled and apology and continued his search for fish in the snow. The holder of Darkness sat up and sighed, then turned her eyes back to Bearmon who was clearly trying to hold back his laughter. Kaya huffed in mock annoyance and triend getting all the white snow out of her hear
“C-can we..”
Kaya tilted her head in confusion as she heard her digimon stutter, what was he so nervous about?
“Can we what Bearmon?”
The rookie digimon looked up at her and then down again as if he was afraid that she might hit him, the sight made Kaya sad. The girl walked over to her digimon and crouched down in front of him, her left hand reached out and touched his shoulder, offering comfort
“Come on honey-bear, what is it?”
Bearmon flinched at the nickname and he was incredibly thankful that he was covered in fur seeing as he was deep red all over at the moment
“Can we go play ball toss?”
Kaya blinked, that was DEFINETLY not what she had been expecting
“Why?”
Bearmon looked down again and started studying his feet with renewed interest. His grey fur seemed so very dark when he compared it to the cold white snow under his feet
“There is this plushie..”
Kaya snickered softly before she turned her head to look over at the ball booth where two rabbit like digimons were handing out balls to tamers and digimons in exchange for digi-dollars, she looked back at Bearmon who was now busy eyeing one of the plushies on display as prizes, she followed his gaze and was close to laughter when her eyes locked on a fluffy Gatomon plushie
“You want the kitty?”
Bearmon mm-hmmed and a small smile graced his lips- Kaya got up and clapped her hands together, startling the Penguinmon who promptly dropped the fish he had just picked up from the ground, the bird cursed in three different languages as the fish was picked up by a Gomamon who turned around and ran away with his prey. Kaya turned towards the ball booth with an evil grin¨
“Lets play some ball!”
----------------
They allowed the hallways to lead them, ghosts screamed and moaned from their cells, some reached out to them, other send them images of their horrible deaths, some demanded that they left immediately.
When Kaya finally fell to her knees and stayed down Unimon was too tired to protest, the horse lay down next to her, wrapped one of his black leathery wings around the fragile pale body and then fell unconscious.

It was warm.
There was a light.
There was the sweet scent of aroma candles.
There was… An Andromon?
“Oh god I´m dead”
The digimon leaning in over her body smiled, then shook his head in the negative
“No human, surprisingly, you are still very much alive”
Kaya blinked, then turned her head to look around. She was in a prison cell but it had been cleaned, there were no cobwebs and no blood on the walls, the floor was covered with blankets and candles in bowls. The human groaned and sat up, she was surprised to find herself on a soft madras with a red duvet covering her naked body, her wounds had been gauzed up and cleaned and…
Wait.. naked?
As in… nothing on… naked?… all naked?… in bed… weird half human digimon… standing right next to…
“Tamer, are you alright? You suddenly seem very pale”
“AAAAAAIGH!!”
Several seconds after the confused Andromon experienced the deadly aim of a hysterical teenage girl with a surprisingly hard blue pillow
“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT OIL DRIPPING MACHINE SON OF A –BEEP-!!!!”
“I’m not..”
“RAPIST!!”
“Ouch! Lady please I’m..”
“I’m gonna whoop your sorry behind all the way to bloody NEBRASCA!!”
“oh god..”
“IM GONNA SHOW YOU JUST HOW FRIGGIN MAD A DEMON LORD APPRENTICE CAN BE!!”
“HELP!!”

When Unimon and Sorcerymon entered the room it was to the rather disturbing image of a half naked Kaya standing on the bed, hair tussled, blanket clutched to her chest with one hand and the other busy flinging pillow after pillow at poor Andromon who had huddled himself in one of the rooms corners, protecting his face with his metallic arms.
Both Unimon and Sorcerymon sweatdropped
“Ya like THAT! Or THIS! Or maybe THIS!”
Each That and This was followed up by a new pillow and Andromon whimpered pathetically, the metal on his body scraping against the wall creating orange sparks each time one of the pillows hit.
Socerymon cleared his throat, and suddenly there was an awkward silence in the room.
Amber eyes met ice blue and for a moment Kaya seemed to waver on the edge between falling to her knees and throwing the pillow in her left hand at the sorcerer digimon.
It ended up being the latter.
The pillow collided with Sorcerymons hat and knocked it right off his head, for a moment the blue skinned humanoid digimons ears drooped and his eyes widened comically.
Unimon was glad he did not have the ability to talk in that moment because otherwise he would have burst out laughing.
Kaya however, did NOT find the situation amusing at all
“Dwarf! You got three seconds to tell me where the hell I am or I swear I’m gonna rip your troll ears RIGHT OFF!”
There was a sound of metal shifting in the corner but the sound was stilled immediately when amber eyes locked on the cowering digimon
“WHO SAID YOU COULD MOVE!!!!!”
Andromon stilled immediately with a puppy like whine.
Unimon bowed his head to hide the grin spreading on his face, Kaya had gone into demon lord apprentice mood alright.
“Tamer?”
Kaya put her free hand on her hip, tapping her foot impatiently
“Yes elf?”
Sorcerymon sighed, he turned around and reached down for his hat, then delicately dusted if off before putting it on again
“My name is Sorcerymon, and that..”
The magic digimon pointed at the frozen form of Andromon with the tip of his snow staff
“..is Andromon, he was the one who found you and brought you here, had it not been for him you and your digimon partner would have died in the haunted cellblock”
Kaya stood completely still, contemplating what the small white clad digimon had just said before she finally did fall to her knees, laughing and clutching her stomach
“Oh god and I thought, I thought… Oh no..”
She held a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing, gazing at Andromon with an embarrassed expression etched into her features
“I’m so, so sorry Andromon, I really am”

“NO!”
With a final cry Kaya threw herself backwards, she fell right through the floor, away from the feather devils and continued falling …
Until she woke up with a fearful cry on the floor in front of room number seven

Piedmon cried out as he fell into the portal and was sucked into the vast emptiness. He reached out with bleeding paws towards the entrance but the portal closed itself and disappeared, leaving behind nothing but the darkness. Pieds shivered fearfully when something behind him moved, he turned around.
Dead eyes stared into his, Kaya and his former tamer lay dead on the floor along with his beloved Crescemon.
He could no longer hold it back, he took a deep breath and screamed.

She could hear someone… who?
Someone was screaming, crying out
Piedmon?
She.. She had to do something. She had to help Piedmon.
Her beloved Piedmon

Crescemon awoke to a nagging feeling in the back of her mind coupled with a tiny throb in her temples that spoke of exhaustion and several other pain centers all over her body where her muscles had been overused. Fighting back a yawn, the moon digimon blinked bleary eyes up at the ceiling. Only to have the nagging increase steadily as her sleep addled brain slowly came to the conclusion that the ceiling was not one she recognized.
Blinking again, the Luna digimon turned her eyes down away from the ceiling, shifting slightly amidst her wrapping of bed sheets, and was just about to take in the rest of her surroundings- only to have her movement come up short at the abrupt realization that she was being held in place by a pair of arms that lay loosely about her waist.
Piedmons arms.
Crescemon stared at her boyfriend, suddenly remembering with perfect clarity how she had been beanten by Angewomon and had been laying on the ground, crying and trembling in her rookie form right before everything went black.
She had not expected to wake up again.
Blanketed generously in the twisted clump of red and white bed sheets and comforter Piedmon lay, sleeping like an angel. Despite the fact that his bed, because the bed was surely bhis since it had his smell and colors on it, was almost twice as big as the one she had in her own room, at the castle own, he still managed to hog most of it, seemingly just as greedy asleep as he was when awake. And, her eyes widened impressively at the sight of his bare chest before looking away.
The Luna digimon tugged her portion of the blankets up to her chin, discovering that her helmet had been removed along with her armor and weapons.
Slowly turning back to look at him, Crescemon was willing to admit that he looked cute when he was asleep...
She had no idea how she had ended up in Piedmons bed or how the clown digimon had managed to save her but she was thankful for it, sitting here in the bed next to the mon she loved she could not even find it herself to mourn the fact that she had lost the champion battle to Angel. Crescemon sighed softly as she hesitantly reached over to brush some wayward strands of Piedmons unruly hair back and out of his face, he had left his mask on the bed table and had let his long hair hang free, he looked absolutely stunning.
The motion slowly continued in a drawn out caress down the side of his cheek, pausing only when he sighed, unconsciously leaning his head into the caress.
Perfectly content to remain where she was, Crescemon was just about to give in to the urge to snuggle closer and go back to sleep when her eyes caught a glimpse of a soft glow from the bedtable, she stared closely and then gasped.
It was a digivice.
So wherever Piedmon had taken her his tamer was here as well, god and she had not washed or dressed properly and she looked like the Dark pit itself. The Luna digimon suddenly felt as if she had been taken over to say hi to her boyfriends parents for the first time and a wave of nausea made her squirm.
Knowing better than to interrupt Piedmons slumber Crescemon sat up again. Her gaze quickly scanned the room for her armor and found it in the other end of the room leaning aginst the wall along with her axe and shield, if she was very silent she could get it on without waking her lover. Setting her plan into motion, Crescemon had just begun to sneak out from under the heavy blankets when suddenly a warm male voice stopped her.
“What are you doing?”
“Pids!” She gave a jolt of surprise, turning around to meet narrowly slit eyes as he regarded her with a sleepy look from his position among the pillows “I am sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you up. I just noticed the digivice, and if your tamer is here.. I don’t even know where here is, where are we, how can I still be alive..”
With an abrupt tug, Crescemon found herself being forcibly returned to the bed.
Pulling her backwards down into the bed sheets Piedmon wrapped his arms around her middle. Her back fit snugly against his chest. His breath brushed against her ear as he chuckled sweetly, it send a tingle down the bunny digimons spine
“No need, my tamer was the one who gauzed your wounds, she made Ange heal you”
“Ange?”
Piedmon smiled against her neck before he leaned back
“Another member of our little ´family´, he is an Angemon, he healed you, most of you, some of your wounds could not be healed immdiatly, my tamer took care of them the human way with a first aid kit”
His hold around her waist lessened slightly. His hands moving to traced idle patterns across her belly. Seemingly purposeless. Crescemon shook her head
“Stop that! I have to… Where is your tamer, I need to speak to… Him?”
“Her” Piedmon chuckled as he once more forced her to lay down beside him
“But- Wait! Piedmon!” Remembering her original purpose, Crescemons hands came up, attempting futilely to fend off his touch long enough for him to listen. She voiced her earlier concerns, turning her eyes back to the black and pink digivice on the bed table “I need to talk to her then, I can not stay here, the king will be looking for me, I should have been killed, I- Hey! What are you-ah!”
In a sharp surge of motion, he flipped their positions, levering himself up and over her as he pinned Crescemon bodily to the bed. Snagging first one wrist then the other, crossing her arms and then lying down on top of them so that she could not mover hands or arms. He rested his head on her bosom with a smile, staring into her pink tinted eyes. The female demon spluttered
“Piedmon get off me what if your tamer walks in on us like this!”
The clown tilted his head, a lock of golden hair fell free from behind a pointed ear
“I´m your boyfriend” Piedmon said in an utterly matter of fact manner, relaxed as always, crimson red lips curved into a smirk. Forcing her hands above her head and out of the way, he leaned forward to plant a kiss on the crook of her neck before stating sweetly “That means that you are mine, so what if my tamer sees you like this, knowing her she would merely call us cute, take a few pictures and leave”
Crescemon´s blushed furiously.
“But...!”
She might have made further protest were it not for the way he shifted his path of attack. Leaning forwards to give her a brief kiss that tasted like cinnamon and candy, Crescemon closed her eyes and pulled her lover into a tight hug thanking all the digital gods that she had been allowed to live, she could not imagine not having Piedmon by her side.

----------------  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 pm
She leaped forwards with a loud battle cry, flew towards the surface like a phoenix rising out of the heavy ashes. When she woke up she was lying next to Piedmons unmoving body.
“PIEDMON!”
The womon turned around and got to her knees, she shook the clown princes shoulders while she desperately called out his name but her boyfriend refused to open his eyes

.:Back to Normal:.
It took Kaya 15 minutes before she found Myo-chan and Angel in a dark storage room, the latter of the two with his tongue deep down the others throat. The girl grabbed her cell phone and snatched about 12 pictures before she finally decided to make her presence know
“Excuse me boys but I think I might need your help”

After that they found Piedmon and Crescemon in a hallway far away from the one Kaya had been in before, the female demon was desperately clutching Piedmons pale body to her chest, begging him to wake up.
Kaya gritted her teeth
“This must be Phantomons fault, these dream we all had… and Piedmon..”
She turned to Myotismon with a grim expression
“I´ll kill him… I´LL FRIGGIN KILL HIM!!”
Kaya spun around and ran back to where she had woken up.
Room seven.

When they opened the door they found themselves facing a creature who looked like death itself, a crimson red cloak was wrapped around the transparent figures shoulders and flowed down his back like blood, the red hood over his head hid his face in shadow so that only the red eyes could be seen, in his hands he held a scythe longer than Kaya herself.
The girl felt a sudden fatigue come over her but she refused to give in, one nightmare was enough she refused to go back to sleep.
She had to do this, for both Piedmon and Metamormons sake.
“I won’t let you get away with this Phantomon, I´ll kill you!”
Myotismon and Crescemon took a threatening step towards the ghost but the silent grey figure held up one hand and then pointed at something behind him with his scythe.
Kaya frowned slightly, but looked at the object, a cage and in it a Vixiemon..
That..
“That’s!”
It cant be
“It is!”
Your alive!
“ METAMORMON!”
Kaya started forwards but she had not taken more than half a step before seven Bakemon gathered around the cage, sharp claws ready to tear the little fox to pieces at the slightest movement from the digimon owner. Said owner froze
“Well, well…”
The voice was cold as ice and hollow, the girl turned her amber eyes to the phantom
“What have you done to her!?”
The ghost chuckled silently and the sound send a chill down Kaya´s spine, even Myotismon took a step back towards Angel who took the stunned vampire into his arms and held him close, ready to protect him even though Myo-chan was more than capable of taking care of himself.
The phantom soared towards Kaya
“Nothing much… yet.. but that might change if you don’t do as I say”
Kaya gave the ghost a look that would have, had the world been a fair place, made the ghost melt into a pile of pale grey goo on the floor.
She clenched her fists
“What do you want from me”
The room fell silent, the distant cries of survivors caught in horrible nightmares echoed through the dark building
“A deal, you are the apprentice of Lucemon and the owner of many powerful digimon, let me possess your body and I will release your partner”
Kaya stared at the digimon, wide eyes open in disbelief
“Y..You’re kidding right? You can’t take over my body…it´s… it´s mine!”
The phantom shook his head with a cold chuckle
“Kaya don’t do it!”
Angel spread out his wings, the Bakemons near Vixiemons cage prodded the lifeless form with their claws.
The celestial being froze in his tracks, Myo-chan held on to the angels arm to stop him.
“Do we have a deal human?”
Kaya looked up, eyes glazed over and empty as she stared out into thin air.
“I´ll do it, as long as you release Meta”
Phantomon nodded, there was a loud whine and rush of air as he swung his scythe around and pointed it at the cowering Bakemons
“When the child has given me her free will you will release the Vixiemon, understood?”
The digimons nodded with loud moans of fear, blueish claws folded as if in prayer.
They were apparently as scared of Phantomon as Kaya was.
The phantom turned back towards the tamer and gestured for her to come closer.
The first step felt like eternity, the second even longer.
She looked up at the digimon. And knew he was smiling.
“This will not take longer than a second human, one spell and you will be in my control forever”

Kaya closed her eyes to stop the tears from falling
“You can control me Phantomon but you can’t force my digimon partners to do what you say”
“I don’t care”
The human looked up, her eyes like orbs of molten gold filled with determination and desperate hope
“Then get it over with…”
Phantomon moved forward and placed a hand as cold as death itself on her cheek while the giant scythe was placed on her left shoulder
“apzīmēt to dvēsele šajā jauniešu bērns ir mīnu”
The red haired girl bit back a cry when a sudden sense of.. something filled her head, it pressed itself against her mind, attacked her with cold claws that cut through her shields and made her mind bleed like an open flesh wound. Myotismon growled, a deep vibrating predatory sound that was both sad and angry.
“iedodiet man jūsu sirds ķermeni un dvēseli un ļaut jūsu būs a… what in hell!?!!”
Kaya felt a body grab crush into her own and when the scythe came down on her shoulder it hit something else, something white and soft. The girl, still not quite there yet, opened her eyes and stared at the pained expression on the Bakemons face, without thinking she threw herself backwards after gathering the bleeding ghost in her arms
“Hang on! Myo-chan!”
The vampire didn’t need to be told twice, he was at Metamormons cage within milliseconds and cut all of the Bakemons open with his crimson red whip, Phantomon roared, scythe lifted high above his hood while his red eyes blazed
“TRAITOR!!”
Kaya got up with the help of Angemon, Crescemon and Myotismon were already rushing towards the grey ghost with murder written in their glares.
The phantom swung his scythe around, staring at the vampire with a grin
“Father Time!”
Myotismon tried using his telekinetic abilities to destroy the attack but it was too strong, the digimon froze momentarily and turned black as night before he fell to the floor, skin now grey and dull and blood seeping from his mouth
“NO!” Kaya and Angel yelled at the same time, the human girl was still clutching the bleeding ghost to her chest like one would a wounded child. Kaya swung one hand at the phantom ghost
“Angemon use Hand of Fate, Crescemon Lunatic dance!”
The two digimons obeyed immediately, Angel let go of his tamer and spread out his wings, flying towards Phantomon with his fist extended and glowing while Crescemon danced her way towards the spirit who could not take his eyes of the female demons movements
“Hand of fate!”
Angemon fired his attack at the ghost flew past him to the fallen form of Myotismon, the vampire began to glow and a white light engulfed his lifeless body, when the light disappeared he had de-digivolved into Elecmon and the furry little electric being was fast asleep.
The holy energy hit Phantomon full force and the ghost roared in pure agony, Crescemon took the chance to slash at the ghost with her axe, but Phantomon moved aside and hit her in the chest with the end of his scythe, throwing her through the room and into the wall hard enough to make the hard rock crack, she was thrown right into the next room.
Kaya eyed the hole in the wall, Crescemon had de-digivolved and Lunamon lay on the floor, moaning in pain. The red haired girl turned her stare back to the ghost who had set his eyes on Angel who had no idea he was being targeted, he was trying to heal Myo-chan
“ANGEMON LOOK OUT!
The angels feathered wings shifted and he got up immediately but it was too late, Phantomon swung his scythe at the white humanoid
“Shadow scythe”
Angemon made no sound when he fell, the angel de-digivolve into Tokomon with a soft silver glow.
Phantomon turned to Kaya
“It seems that you failed girl”
Kaya knew he was right.
Myo-chan and Angel lay side by side on the floor, both unconscious and beyond her reach, Piedmon was still caught in the dream world, Metamormon had not yet woken up and Crescemon could do nothing, she was too weak to digivolve again
“Did you really think you could beat me?”
Kaya said nothing, she tightened her grip on the ghost digimon in her arms, not sure why
“I won’t let you win..”
The phantom threw his head back and laughed with that terrible hollow voice, the tamer cringed at the sound
“HAHAHA!! Stupid human, you have lost, you have no more digimons, I won already! Don’t take it personal honey”
He soared towards her with the scythe raised high above his shadowed face
“That little joke will cost you an arm girl”
The human girl did not think, she reacted on pure instinct and spun around, reaching for the doorknob as she did so, she could hear the ghost laugh behind her when she ran through the door and down the dark hallway
“You can run as much as you want girl, but this is my haunted house, YOU CANT HIDE!”
She ignored his calls and continued to run, every wall seemed to be breathing and every shadow loomed like a vicious beast, ready to tear her into pieces. She continued down the hallway then ran down the stairs and into the next one with the white doors to Piedmons lifeless body, lying on the floor like a broken toy someone had thrown out. His face seemed lifeless and pale in the dim light from the flashing lamps on the black walls. It was like a nightmare. Kaya´s heart was a trapped bird in her chest, trying to break through her rips, beating its wings like a blood soaked hummingbird in a cage of bones, she had never before been so afraid, she had always had digimons who could protect her, now that she had nothing but herself and a wounded Bakemon she didn’t even know in her arms she felt as if she was only seconds away from death
“PIEDMON WAKE UP, PLEASE WAKE UP”
She drooped down on the floor and held the ghost in one arm to shake the clown prince with the other but Piedmon not as much as twitched and behind her she could hear Phantomons voice, singing with a cold tenor

“I'll never leave lonely
I'll be there tryin' to grab a hold, yeah
I'm not the nicest guy you know
You'll never leave me darling
Now hear my tender warning
I'm not the nicest guy you know
You'll see me again
In the thunder and rain
I come crawlin' , I come crawlin'
I've got eyes everywhere
From the shadows I stare
At you darling, my darling”

Kaya spend a moment wondering how on earth she ended up being chased by a ghost who was not only crazy but also a fan of Lordi but once again her survival instinct won out on everything else and she continued her wild run away from the monster chasing her. She tripped more than once and in the end she ran through the building at a breakneck speed with blood dripping from her pale red lips and bruises all over her body, but the ghost continued to follow her no matter where she hid or where she ran
“SURRENDER GIRL, THIS FOOLISH HUNT WILL END SOONER OR LATER AND YOU ARE ALL ALONE IN HERE!!”
Kaya gasped for breath, her lungs were burning and her feet hurt after running for such a long time, but she refused to give up, she would not let herself die like this.
She opened one of the doors and ran into the room, hand already reaching for the next door..
When she realized there was no other door in the room it was already too late, the heavy ball chain scraped against the floor as Phantomon phased into the room with a soft chuckle
“It ends here human”
The red haired girl spun around, eyes frantically searching for another way out but the only door in the room was behind Phantomon..
She was trapped, like a Chuumon by a Tobucatmon
“There is no way out, I have to make you mine now, like I said, nothing personal honey”
The room was dark but she could make out a bookshelf in the corner and a desk with an office chair behind it near the wall as well. A man was sitting on the chair, fast asleep.
She was alone, trapped and facing a ghost digimon.
But her partners were safe…
She could die happy knowing that.
“Just… Just get it over with Phantomon”
The girl looked down at the Bakemon in her arms, the little ghost stared back at her with dark black eyes
“As you wish girl”
She could feel the air grow colder as he drew near her, she closed her eyes, tried to relax even though she was trembling from top to toe.
The scythe made that screeching metallic noise again when he lifted it and placed it on her shoulder, she could feel Bakemon move against her but she placed a hand on his back and rubbed it reassuringly
“Sssh baby, it´s gonna be okay, everything will be fine”
Phantomon placed his cold, dead hand on her face.
A tear fell from her eye, traveled down her cheek and landed on the Bakemons white linen skin, the ghost moaned sorrowfully
“It´s gonna be okay.. I’m sorry you got hurt when you saved me Bakemon”
She felt the cold claws pierce her mind
“It´s gonna be okay”
He dug into her brain with his own mind and tore through her memories as if he owned her
“It´s gonna be okay”
Bakemon pressed his face against her breast
“It´s..”
Phantomon laughed
“..It´s gonna be..”
She felt herself slip away as the ghosts mind pushed her own back, out of her body, into the darkness
“..everything will be..”
The girls voice grew faint
“..okay..”
“Evil charm!”
Kaya eyes flew open when a loud screech escaped Phantomons lips, Bakemons dark attack had hit the digimon right in the stomach
“Zombie claw!”
The bleeding ghost flew at the still screaming digimon with his long blue claws unsheathed.
Phantomon swung his scythe at the Bakemon and the white ghost smashed against the wall with a loud whine, Kaya screamed
“NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE!”
She threw herself at the phantom, clutching his arm as he approached the white digimon but he merely threw her aside as easily as a human would wave away an annoying insect, she hit the floor with a sickening thud. She lifted her head, amber eyes on the still ghosts form. Phantomon swung his scythe back, ready to take a swipe at the still figure
“NO!”
“Excuse me”
Kaya had no time to be surprised but her heart swelled with glee at the sight of Piedmon as he stood in the door with one of his knifes balanced on the tip of his finger
“You!”
Phantomon turned around but soon regretted that action when Bakemon got up, soared over to the stronger spirit and took a huge bite of his transparent behind with his numerous sharp teeth.
Phantomon yowled and spun around to remove the little pest but Bakemon did not let go and soon the phantom was chasing his own tail, spinning around in circles whilst calling the spirit stuck on his ghostly grey a** every type of whore on several different languages
“Clown trick”
Piedmon waved his hand at the two ghosts and Phantomon suddenly found himself bound in chains wearing a very ridiculous ballerina outfit
“THIS, THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!”
Kaya got up from her spot on the floor and picked the Bakemon up with a playful smirk on her blood covered lips, this was good, she was back at the top of the food chain now
“Oh, it is; “Don’t take it personal honey! Piedmon destroy him!”
“No”
Phantomon sneered, red eyes nothing but streak on his face as he glared at the human tamer
“You might have won this round girl, but you can never stop us, we will create a better world!”
“Yes and I’m miss united digital world now go ahead and die already”
But before Piedmon could kill the phantom he disappeared like dew on a summer morning, his body melted and phased through the chains and floor.
It was only seconds after he left the building that the dark building returned to the normal white color it had been before, the lamps all turned on at the same time and bathed the human and the two digimons in some much needed light. Piedmon turned his head towards Kaya
“We better go”
Kaya could only agree

When Kaya walked out of the building she made sure that no one saw her leave, the bats had disappeared when Myotismon was knocked unconscious and the sky was now a dark grey, a heavy carpet of rain covered the city, she could hear it like a drum beat against the Trailmons window as she sat in the warm cabin, staring down at her sleeping digimons.
“Hello miss”
A Palmon, clad in blue uniform with blue hat and money pouch tied around her slim waist walked into the cabin
“May I see your tickets please?”
Kaya showed her the ticket, one way to a little village not far from Spiral castle, and with a silent nod the plan digimon left again.
Bakemon soared in the air above them, flying back and forth in circles, his arm was no longer bleeding but the girl knew it would scar once it healed properly
“Muerte come here”
The ghost soared toward the girls outstretched arms and settled his air like figure in the humans lap.
On the floor of the cabin lay both Elecmon and Patamon, side by side so close that they seemed more like one being than two, and Lunamon was asleep on the seats on the opposite side of the cabin with her head on one of Pieds claws.
They were all tired now, but Kaya knew that tomorrow would be hard on all of them, going through ones worst fear was hard, but accepting that fear… that is much harder
And what did the new enemy Synthesis want?
Kaya felt Muerte shift around and hear him moan her name with his whispering voice, she smiled fondly at her new digimon
“I think we have some work ahead of us Muerte, but it´s okay”
The girl shifted her amber gaze from the ghost to her digimon, illuminated in black and white as they drove through a dark tunnel, she could hear the darkness around her breath
“Everything’s gonna be okay.. as long as I have you guys”

The end  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:28 pm
Crap. There goes my chances at winning... at least half of them. DAMN YOU PUMMEL!  

Draco_Lord

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:10 pm
"BOOM!" Nero, Kazuki's boss, slams open his black door and breaks hinges from the door. Kazuki, who was sitting on the black chair Nero had told him to sit on which is by the way very comfortable, was playing with Legos, one man being a good guy and the other being a bad guy. Kazuki was called up to Nero's office not long ago. Nero had put Kazuki down onto his comfortable chair to wait while he went to do something. Now, Nero was enraged as he entered his calm office with a loud boom.
Everyone on the same floor as Nero's office wondered what the commotion was. But they still went back to work to help and protect the Digital World. Nero takes a seat down on his chair while Kazuki still plays with the Legos.
"Kazuki, do you know why-" ('No! Don't hurt me! I just went by my masters orders.' 'I don't care. You are going to die for killing my family!' 'No!!!') Kazuki was talking while Nero was too, interrupting what Nero was going to say. He waited a couple of seconds for Kazuki to stop playing, but he didn't. Nero quickly grabs the two Lego pieces away and puts them down onto his covered desk full of papers.
"As I was getting to, Kazuki, do you know why I am mad?"
"No... Isn't that why you wanted me to come here? How am I supposed to know what happens in your life boss? I mean, I'm a human too. I can't just stalk you everywhere and think it's okay. It's not okay. I have to live my own life too. I need to-"
"Kazuki! Listen very carefully to what I'm going to say."
"And what would that be?"
"I would get to it if you stopped talking!"
"Oh..."
"As I was getting to, you deployed some tamers to help out at the Digital Army Headquarters. And I thank you for that. The army had really appreciated the tamers help. But the real concern is that 'they' are back."
Kazuki was in a small state of shock. He would have never known that after all those years, they would still be alive. After all, no one lives past at least 100 years of age.
"Yes, it is true. They are planning to make this world anew again. Starting with the army first and then around the world. As tamers, we are to protect everyone, even if we are to go outside of our island. We must stop them. They have already hit this island once. And now, they are aiming for the rest of the world."
"But what do they really want is the thing." A lady who had blue eyes, black hair, and was dressed formally, being in an office, enters the large room.
"You didn't knock on the door." Nero says with a little anger.
"You broke the door... How do I knock when there is no door?"
Kazuki giggles, but stops when Nero stands up and slaps the back of his head, reaching over first. Nero sits back down.
"We do know what they may want and really plan on doing. But that is classified information and cannot be shared until the time has come." The lady says as she places down a big stack of papers on Nero's desk.
"Kazuki, I need you to be ready and gather a party that will be able to fight them when they strike again. But this time, we aren't just going to fight back and stop them. We are going to end this whole thing, once and for all."
"Understood sir. I'll be ready until then. And trust me, I won't let you down."
"Thank you Kazuki. You can return to where you originally were now."
"Thank you." Kazuki stands up from the chair while Nero grabs the Lego pieces and tosses them at him. Kazuki then bows and takes a leave.
"Sir, are you sure he is ready for this?"
"Of course I am. Knowing that kid, he won't let me down. As long as the rest of the tamers are well trained and strong, we'll be ready to knock NEXUS out of business once and for all. We need to take out their puppet group first though, SYNTHESIS."

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff