Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:59 pm
User Image

This journal is for Teigra's use only. Fellow Pae'il owners, and people with explicit permission may/may not post. Dropping off of gifts is also/not allowed. Please contact Teigra if you would like to be able to post here.

User Image

:[ Name ]:
Takeko
:[ Gender ]:
Female
:[ Generation ]:
First
:[ Owner ]:
Teigra
:[ Personality ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Likes ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Dislikes ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Current Abilities ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Associated Element(s) ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Weapons ]:
<< to be filled in >>

User Image

User Image

:[ Name ]:
Saffron
:[ Gender ]:
male
:[ Generation ]:
second
:[ Owner ]:
Teigra
:[ Personality ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Likes ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Dislikes ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Current Abilities ]:
Flora shapeshifter
:[ Associated Element(s) ]:
Omnimorph
:[ Weapons ]:
<< to be filled in >>

Pae'il (c) Antidia
Created by - Tiaphanu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:14 pm
Table of Contents

Post 1 -- Pictures
Post 2 -- Index
Post 3 -- About Takeko
Post 4 -- About Saffron
Post 5 -- Family
Post 6 -- Friends
Post 7 -- Enemies
Post 8 -- Active RPs
Post 9 -- Important Events
Post 10 -- Takeko's Stuff
Post 11 -- Saffron's Stuff
Post 12 -- Reserved
Post 13 -- Fanart
Post 14 -- About Teigra
Post 15 -- Disclaimer

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:17 pm
About Takeko

Name: Takeko
Alignment: Angelic

Sexual Preference: Straight
Love Interest: Mated with Aspen
Children: Two -- Saffron and Mei Lien / Five if you count Kane, Cabel, and Melek, her adopted sons

Power: Floral Lore -- Basically, Takeko can instantly know any and all potential uses for a plant, whether for medicine, cooking, or otherwise, simply by looking at it. By honing her skill, she is also learning their names and discovering combinations in which the plants may be used for new purposes.

Weapon: (Rarely seen) Natural, and gnarled-looking, a wooden staff that seems to have a vine curling upwards around it, though there is no vine; the staff is solid wood. Takeko is more likely to be seen carrying this staff as a walking stick than for use as a weapon.

Personality: Takeko is true to her angelic nature. She is kind, loving, and protective, especially of those she loves and who are close to her. She would not hesitate, however, to leap into action to help a stranger in need. Despite her usual sweet, shy demeanor, only a few Pae'il who are especially close to her have managed to draw out her other side: a sneaky, mischievious, playful, good-intentioned trickster.

Strengths: Love for all living things and especially the Paes in her life; her ability to interpret uses for plants can come in handy in a number of emergency situations; strength of her heart and will (once she has made a decision)
Weaknesses: Lack of confidence in herself while on her own; indecision and fear to take a risk or to take the lead in a situation;

Likes: Cooking; spending time with her family, both blood relation and adopted
Dislikes: Bullies; hypocrites; anyone who might present a threat to either her family or friends
Fears: To be torn between two or more Pae she cares about and the struggle to decide which one needs her more, fearing that she might make the wrong choice.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:18 pm
About Saffron

Name: Saffron
Alignment: Mixed Angel

Sexual Preference: Straight
Love Interest: --
Children: Devyn (Adopted)

Power: Flora Shapeshifter -- Saffron can shift his form into that of any type of flora that he wishes. He cannot, however, control flora in any way, shape, or form.

Weapon: --

Personality: Although he was a bit of a brat while growing up, Saffron underwent a great personality shift in becoming an adult. Now, he finds himself a responsible and serious (if reluctant) parent figure to a young demon he found in the Loka Nei Forest named Devyn. He still knows how to have fun, however, at least when he's not keeping Devyn out of trouble. Secretly still ashamed for his bratty behavior as a child, he seeks to make up for it now that he is older and more mature.

Strengths: --
Weaknesses: --

Dislikes: --
Fears: --

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:20 pm
Family

Takeko

Blood Relatives

Aspen -- Mate -- I couldn't ask for a better man by my side. After a whirlwind romance, Aspen and I made our home on the riverside with our two adopted sons, Kane and Cabel. It wasn't long before we had a family of our own. He's the sweetest, most caring, devoted husband in all Telrunya...

Saffron -- Son -- My Saffron is a sweet boy. I enjoyed having him around so much as a little boy, but now that he's grown, I see so little of him. I understand that he has his own life now, but that doesn't mean I don't miss him.

Mei Lien -- Daughter -- Ah, my daughter, Mei Lien. I feel like she grew up so quickly that I almost missed her childhood. The last I saw of her, she had brought her boyfriend, Blake, by to meet me and Aspen. I haven't seen her much since then, though I'm not sure the two are together anymore. I hope she's okay...

Ivy -- Mother-in-Law -- Aspen's mother is such a sweet woman. Though I haven't had the opportunity to spend much time with her, I was lucky to be there when she returned from her Elder quest. Also, not long afterwards, she helped me deliver my two little bundles of joy, gifts from the Guardians themselves, Saffron and Mei Lien. Perhaps one of these days, we can get back together to visit under less hectic circumstances.

Chae -- Father-in-Law -- I haven't had the time to get to know Aspen's father that well yet, though the time we spent with him while waiting on Ivy to return from her Elder quest was enjoyable. He seems like a kind, loving husband; I can see where Aspen gets it. He was generous enough to offer for us to stay in his home for a few days and in fact, he practically insisted that we stay.

Adopted Family

Kane -- Adopted Son -- I would say that I found Kane in the forest, except I think it's more like he found me! We got off to a bit of a rocky start, seeing as his greeting was to bite my hand when I tried to pick him up, but he soon settled down and warmed up to me. Well, perhaps "warm" isn't the right term to use, but he did seem to tolerate me more than other Pae'il. Eventually, he even seemed to accept Aspen. He was never too fond of his adopted brother, Cabel, but that was probably due to the boy's affectionate nature. Perhaps I should have seen it coming, but Kane's always been a bit...wild...for a Pae'il. More like feral, actually. He's always was more developed, mentally and physically than any other Pae'il his age, though he never wanted to use the impressive vocabulary I knew he possessed. I'm not sure where he is now, but while I worry about him from time to time, I know he can take care of himself. I wouldn't mind seeing him again though to just know how he's doing...

Cabel -- Adopted Son -- We're not sure exactly WHERE Cabel came from, seeing as his first appearance was made while glomping a then-child Kane. While they seemed the same age, Cabel seemed to be a bit younger than his brother, Kane and fell into the little brother role. He was always my affectionate son and I do miss him so. He was always such a sweet, darling, loving child. I only hope that he's found happiness in his life wherever he may be.

Melek -- Adopted Son -- Coming soon.

Devyn -- Adopted Grandson via Saffron -- I don't know much about the child just yet, although I've noted he has a disturbing resemblance to Kane at that age. He has a tendency to bite other Pae, though unlike Kane, he breaks the skin and seems to have a taste for blood. I have the fang marks to prove it. I only worry that Saffron isn't ready for parenthood, especially for a child with such special needs as this. I hope he can cope...

Saffron

Blood Relatives

Takeko -- Mother (description coming soon)

Aspen -- Father (description coming soon)

Mei Lien -- Sister (description coming soon)

Ivy -- Grandmother (description coming soon)

Chae -- Grandfather (description coming soon)

Adopted Family

Kane -- Adopted Brother (description coming soon)

Cabel -- Adopted Brother (description coming soon)

Devyn -- Adopted Son (description coming soon)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:22 pm
Friends

Takeko

Serefina -- I don't know what we would have done if this sweet woman hadn't been around. This...Merion, I believe she was called, stepped in to protect Cabel as a child from another Merion. While I don't know all the circumstances of the incident, I do know that she placed herself in between my sweet son and danger, putting herself at risk for his sake. I haven't seen her since, and with all the changes on Telrunya, I only hope that she is still safe wherever she may be.

Polgara -- Only the second Elder I have ever met, though they are both quite sweet, considerate women. I ran into her one day in the forest while taking Saffron out for some exercise. He was only a young one then, and the Elder invited us to join her for tea, in addition to Nimaina and Kedana. Fortunately for us all, I managed to keep Saffron from getting into the sugar bowl...

Nimaina -- I'm afraid I don't know much about her except that she's the caretaker for a young Pae'il named Kedana. I hope that she fares well.

Kedana -- A lovely young Pae'il cared for by a woman named Nimaina. She seemed to take a liking to Elder Polgara, though I admit, I was tempted to hold her myself. Such a darling child.

Quinn -- Description coming after RP concludes

Kali -- Description coming after RP concludes

Siva -- Description coming after RP concludes

Saffron

Polgara -- Description coming soon

Nimaina -- Description coming soon

Kedana -- Description coming soon

Karma -- Description coming soon

Koorie -- Description coming soon

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:23 pm
Enemies

Takeko

None?

Saffron

None?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:24 pm
Active RPs

Takeko's Active RPs

Saffron's Active RPs

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:25 pm
Important Events

Coming soon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:26 pm
Takeko's Stuff

User Image

User Image

User Image

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:27 pm
Saffron's Stuff

User Image

No Saffron, that's not for smacking people with. >.<;;

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:28 pm
RESERVED  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:30 pm
Fanart

None yet... sad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:31 pm
About Teigra
User Image

Name: Teigra
Birthday: August 3rd, 1984
Current Location: Somewhere in the scary part of Georgia, USA known as the "Deep South" gonk

Interests: Art of all kinds, singing, dancing, video games, anime, martial arts, and a certain crazy Aussie pilot... heart xd  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200