Reply Music Room
what was your first concert? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dahliarose

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:44 am
just wondering what your first concert was.

don't laugh okay? my first concert was...

new kids on the block.

STOP LAUGHING!! i know okay?!?
i wore a slayer shirt if that makes it any better.

i want to take my daughter to go see greenday this august for her first concert. then she won't have to hide her head in shame when people ask her, like i have to. crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:01 pm
Ahh I have been to a lot of concerts growing up.I love music!!

My first concert and I'M VERY PROUD TO SAY AM STILL A CRAZY FAN OF

IS HANSON!!!

I went and saw hanson when I was 13 I think?? I have loved hanson since I was 11 years old, and I am now 23. I have seen them 3 times in concert, and plan on seeing them till the day I die as long as they tour. Haha I can just imagine them being like 90 singing MMMBOP! haha...but I love them to death!!

Siumbering Princess22

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:50 pm
The Doobie Brothers! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:31 pm
The Eagles, Wembley. With my mother and we loved it!

DW  

Warnersister

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:33 pm
Pantera... I lost my group in the mosh pit...  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:35 pm
Three Dog Night - my first real concert as I don't count the ones you can see at the fair.

If we must count those, then it would be David Frizzell (spelling is probably wrong on that.)  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Veddhartha

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:44 pm
I had New Kids on the Block t-shirt when I was a kid. But I had no idea even that it was a band until I was thirteen. xd

Some short-living pop band at mid-nineties, Daze or something? I've been extremely rarely on gigs, mainly for I lived 20 of my first years very far away from places where anyone wanted to play a gig. And that first one was disappointment, for it took helluva lot work to get there, band was quite tasteless and I noticed from poster that Nightwish would come there NEXT weekend.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:22 am
I've actually only been to two concerts in my lifetime. My very first one was Weird Al Yankovic and the second one was 311 with Alien Ant Farm.

Green Day used to be my favorite band. You should take me instead of your daughter.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:33 am
User Image

All I can say in my defense, is that it was a very long time ago.....  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:34 am
I went to a Frankie Valley concert at Six Flags Great Adventure. I know it's not great as some of the concerts you went to, but I had fun.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

dahliarose

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:49 pm
Nei1
I went to a Frankie Valley concert at Six Flags Great Adventure. I know it's not great as some of the concerts you went to, but I had fun.

actually, i like frankie valley. 3nodding

since then i've seen STP 3 times, linkin park twice, my chemical romance, snow patrol (at red rocks. it was AWESOME! red rocks is like no where else!) and red hot chili peppers.

also, i took my mom to see the police when they were on thier reunion tour. the tickets were SOOOO expensive and it was at the pepsi center. we were like, literally, 3 rows from the very TOP of the arena and the sound was so bad!! crying my mom was just happy breathing the same air as Sting though, so i guess it worked out okay. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:57 pm
My first concert was Heart & Eddie Money....I was a sophomore in high school & it was the first time i got a "contact" high xd (the people in front of us were smoking biggrin )  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:01 pm
My first concert was the June Jam, I went to the 2nd one and also the 3rd. The band Alabama used to host them every June in their hometown, of Fort Payne and it isn't far from where I live smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:54 pm
I feel slightly embarrassed that it was Michael Jackson Concert while I was in high school. Most recent was Michael Buble <3 what a voice.

dr john jam watson

Charitable Giver

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:57 pm
My first concert was Goo Goo Dolls and Counting Crows in Detroit, MI. It was a great outdoor concert. Actually, I've only been to outdoor concerts, they are nice so you can get the smoke away from you.  
Music Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff