Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Hetalia in dreams? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hetalia in dreams?
  Every night!
  Once...
  Never had.
  I don't dream... O_O
View Results

chiyo_xx

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:38 pm
I only want to be...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A few nights ago i had a dream with hetalia in it.

i dreamed that i was reading the comics, but it was in a magazine, not online. anyways, the comic showed everyone piled in a small van.. Italy and Russia were in the front, as where everyone else was being squished in the back of the car.. ((poor Poland... he didn't have any room, he was being pushed up against the window XD))
so my mom was with me while i was reading and she somehow knew which one Russia was, and she grabbed the comic from my hands and said, "How dare you read something with Russia in it! Don't you know what they are doing to us!?"

it was reeaally creepy.. i had no idea what she was talking about, but it was weird.. and then it ended..
(after that the dream changed to harry potter people fighting creepy bird thing RPG style... with a death note..((i dont even read hp...))too much games and anime lol.. )

ANYWAY, TELL ME IF YOU'VE HAD ANY DREAMS WITH HETALIA IN THEM!
... please?

User Image

...With you once again.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:48 pm

User ImageThat dream sounds freaky and awesome at the same time. ><

I'm not to good at remembering dreams, but here it goes:
It was Germany's birthday and myself and a bunch of people I've never met/ seen before were throwing him a party. But I got there late because I have to walk there AND wait for a train to pass.
And for some reason, when I got to the party Germany was wearing only boxers.
And I woke up right before we had cake. =(

I'm sure there was more to it, but my brain doesn't like to remember good dream...

No_Pun_Intended

Alien Werewolf

Erinix

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:57 pm
I had this weird dream where Greece got Turkey pregnant, and I felt bad for him, so we went for hair cuts. Then Prussia was our hair stylist and Italy was the cashier and then ..... I woke up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:24 pm
Actually, I had a lot of dreams with them. But I always dream weird things. VERY weird things. Like that time when I dreamt with some cards and spies...
Oh, well. I don't remember very well what I dream every day, but they always have random appearances of N.Italy and/or South Korea.  

Minty-MANZANA

Gambino Lover

Tabatha_Twitchet

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:37 pm
For a few (school) days in a row, my alarm would go off, I would hit snooze (which lasts for eight minutes on my clock) and then fall back half-asleep again.

During that time, I dreamt that France was next to me.

Naked.

And smirking.

FRANCE.

I'm really hoping that he's not an incubus or anything...and it was only when my alarm went off. It stopped on weekends and then picked up again...  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:46 pm
Tabatha_Twitchet
For a few (school) days in a row, my alarm would go off, I would hit snooze (which lasts for eight minutes on my clock) and then fall back half-asleep again.

Naked.

And smirking.

FRANCE.

I'm really hoping that he's not an incubus or anything...and it was only when my alarm went off. It stopped on weekends and then picked up again...

User Image

Holy crap...That would wake me up. Fast.
O=
And the whole alarm thing makes it freakier.

Of course, he's always naked...it could be totally normal.

No_Pun_Intended

Alien Werewolf

Saigo no Uta

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:26 pm
I wish I could remember my dreams

ಥ______ಥ

I do recall something about Spain and snacks called "Aru Aru Baby". And lockers. And jeans. And more snacks. And everyone fretting about the first episode of the anime coming out. [ apparently i had this dream way before the animu was released ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:26 pm
Tabatha_Twitchet

Naked.

And smirking.

FRANCE.

I only want to be...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

LOL. whoa... thats pretty kinky.. lol jk
that would give me nightmares.. O_O haha

User Image

...With you once again.

chiyo_xx

kitsunen

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:47 am
i dreamt of Gilberts awesomeness...but i dont remeber lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:30 pm
I dreamt that I was "Portugal".
and I couldn't get Spain's fat a** off me.
- -;

Sana Adnan

Kyo_Kitty999

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:51 pm
Tabatha: OH MY GOD ;_; Why are all dreams SO RANDOM?? XDDDD

My Dreams? Ohhhh boy ._.

My first Hetalia dream was about me in a big white house, N.Italy was on the couch next to me and had apparently been living with my family for a short time. Suddenly he hugged me and kissed me saying I was his "waifu".
Italy's cute and all but, To be honest, it Scared the living crap out of me for days..

There was another where I was Kino from Kino's journey, and I was visiting a walmart village. There was all these children running around saying there was an evil force in some cave, I kinda got off track but then we returned to the cave again and it was opened like a little museum, I walked out of it saying aloud" So what was the evil force?" I looked at it again and standing there, was Russia.

Then another was me and a Russia cosplayer doing all sorts of cool tricks at a convention, but then America's Whale came to bring to me to a prison where the delinquents from my school were residing in....O_o  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:55 pm
Tabatha_Twitchet

Naked.

And smirking.

FRANCE.

This is when you remember self defense.

Grab and twist, my friend. Grab and twist.

-Had an x-rated dream the other night about Russia and Lithuania that involved a couch and Estonia asking Lithuania 'What if you get pregnant?', WTF-  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Yuan Zi Knight

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:15 pm
I don't really dream, and if I do, they're crazy adventure dreams... But I just felt like reading this thread for lulz~

@Tabatha: That is France, hands down. Undiscriminate and terrifying. In the sense of that being him, not the actual country. Maybe that's your second alarm? Kind of "Noo, get up before he--"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:08 pm
Tabatha_Twitchet

Naked.

And smirking.

FRANCE.

*twitch twitch*
That is very disturbing...
The last thing i want on my bed or in my dreams is France!
Although Russia glaring at you through your bedroom window is even freakier  

Shin Namida

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:13 am
Once I dreamt my school got taken over by evil digimon, and my friends and I had to protect people because the 4th Hokage from Naruto told us only we could defeat the evil o_o

Anyway, my best friend/crush was dressed like Japan with the sword and everything, I think I was dressed like a cross between China and France, and my other two friends were dressed like Harry Potter and some dark fairy thing from Neopets. For some reason my Japan-friend never actually used the sword for fighting, but he had water bending skillz like on Avatar and I had rings like in zOMG, but my Harry Potter-friend could do magic and my fairy-friend could control shadows just like their characters. o_o

Then we had to go to fight the evil monster because reality was breaking and all the doors in school started turning into portals to different places, so we went in the Health classroom which led to a freaky, cave-like version of the girl's bathroom and there was pasta in the toilets...

o_o

...I REALLY need to stop drinking iced tea and watching anime right before bed...  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff