Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Ironman 2.0 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:29 am
well they have already had the first screenshot of it now idk if this is actually the first one out on the internet but from the look it im pleased to already to begin the waiting process. go ahead check it out http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/movie-stills/gallery/1737/iron-man-2-stills#photo0  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:32 pm
I loved the first.
In a world of shitty adaptions of comics this stood out.

Though, I'm disappointed they are replacing Terrence Howard. He was a perfect War Machine, and I believe replacing him with Don Cheadle is an all around bad choice. Though, I totally understand the need to replace Terrence, I guess he was a bear to work with and demanded they give him a lot more money for the sequel.  

[Hollow Point]

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:15 pm
actually from what i heard he was the highest paying actor on that movie more then the main role himself so they had to remove him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:04 pm
Exactly what I'm saying. The thing was that he wanted more on top of his already ridiculous pay check.  

[Hollow Point]

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:58 am
Thats a damn shame. sad It won't be the same without him. But I'm still excited about the movie.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:59 pm
I a little disappointed, but Terrence mentioned something about wanting to see what Don Cheadle would do because of his experience.

I'll miss the first one, but I'm happy Jon Favreau's sticking around. He'll make something work.  

Jadera1700

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:02 pm
The first one was good. Whoes the villan in the second one? Robert Downey Jr. was suberb as Tony Stark.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:30 am
Sucks about Terrence. I thought he was a good Rhodey. But I guess it couldn't be helped.

I hear that the Mandarin will be in the next film. Does anyone know if this is true?  

Rei Uchikino

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:38 pm
I think it is Mandarin.
But srsly. Don Cheadle?
What about that is a good idea?  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:56 pm
I know. I think they could have done better than Don Cheadle.  

Rei Uchikino

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:34 pm
from what i heard their going to have some alcoholism storyline from tony stark past in which rhodes will man up in the warmachine also if they do it. Nick fury will have some more screen time which give me hypes  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:18 pm
bump  

iiMaxiusii

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Black-Ninja01

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:20 pm
damn just by the screen shot the movie looks good.
I hope it is better then the first one  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:41 am
I can't wait to see this movie  

Black-Ninja01

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:37 pm
xTx Monty xTx
from what i heard their going to have some alcoholism storyline from tony stark past in which rhodes will man up in the warmachine also if they do it. Nick fury will have some more screen time which give me hypes

I was hoping that they would use Tony as an alcoholic in the next movie, since he was, in fact, an alcoholic in one of the comic book arcs.

I was suspecting that the Mandarin would be in the next movie but I haven't read anything about him yet. The characters making a first time appearance that I heard of in this film are Whiplash, Justin Hammer, Black Widow (Suh-Weet!), and Happy Hogan.
I'm very much interested.

I also think it would be awesome if Rhodey got the chance to break in his own iron suit in the next movie. War Machine for the win!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff