Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[Apr-27-09] Heechul "I unsubscribed from SJ's Fancafe"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:04 am
Quote:
Despite both of them are doing activities together as the member of Super Junior, Heechul and Eunhyuk complaints that they're awkward against each other.

On SJ's episode of SBS Jeolchin's Note, aired in April 24th, MC Kim Kura and Moon Heejun with last week's scouts, Kangin and Sungmin, tried to improve 'uncomfortable relationship' between this week scouts, Heechul and Eunhyuk, by made another Jeolchin Project named Super Junior's Jeolchin Scout Part 2.

Specially for the broadcast, they created a special corner (segment) called Jeolchin's Fighter (similar to Leeteuk's Love Fighter). In this corner Eunhyuk said "Heechul-ah, your job is singer or netizen? Rather than singing, you spent your day by decorating your minihompy more. How about practising singing more?". This has become the focus of viewers attention.

Heechul usually posted pictures on his personal minihompy and this become the hot topic around. This sharp invective from Eunhyuk made Heechul flustered.

Then Heechul strongly replied, "One of the reasons we became distant and awkward is your attitude in broadcast. In my case with Kangin, when I made a joke with him, he replied with another joke. But if with you, you took it seriously. Do you think why I unsubscribed from Super Junior fancafe? Because your fans."

In addition, Eunhyuk said that on their performance, Heechul is the only one who hold the microphone in strange angle and Eunhyuk didn't like it. Heechul said that it's all because he's being unique. Then Heechul wanted Eunhyuk to take off his shoes and showed how many insoles he got inside it. This made audience laughed.

Meanwhile before having a delicious dinner, Super Junior had to do a battle of speed between 3 groups of Jeolchin's member which showed that they had spent a significant time spent together.

Source: news.joins.com
Translated by whiteuk@sj-world.net  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:01 am
Aww...hope they dont fight crying Suju together and happily! ^^  

XxDoiraxX

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff