Quote:
Shindong’s Exclusive Menu to Losing 20KG in 4 Months is Tofu Kimchi.

A few months ago, there was a photo appearing on the internet that caused a lot of heated discussion among netizens, this photo is the photo of Super Junior Member, Shindong. In the photo, Shindong was very slim and slender, it was completely impossible to see his former “chubby” self. Shindong’s image transformation gave many people a huge surprise.

Weight loss Menu: Tofu Kimchi

“During the four and half months, I lost about 20Kg. But as everyone can see now, I gained another 10KG. The photo on the internet was during the peak of my weight loss, I also received a shock during that time. Having the determination to lose weight definitely has its effectiveness!”

This is not Shindong’s first experience at losing weight. Even if he took pills or took slimming injections, his inborn good appetite and his addiction to meat caused him to fail repeatedly.

“During one period of time I totally stayed away from meat, and only ate tofu and food rich in proteins. Initially, I started from eating white tofu, but after eating the tofu without any ingredients for a few days, I thought that I would be too bored to continue eating it, hence I chose “Tofu Kimchi”. Although I ate too much tofu during the period of losing weight, and now I’m a little bored, but I still like to eat Tofu Kimchi. If everyone wants to lose weight, please try Tofu Kimchi.”

“Late Night Clique and Meat Clique” In Shindong’s handphone contact book, just 75 of the numbers are that of late night shops. This is because Shindong often works until very late, for example his radio show “Shindong and Kim Shinyoung’s Stop the Boring Time”, when he ends work it is usually already after 12 midnight.

“In the past, I had over 150 numbers from late night shops, but after choosing wisely, there are only 75 left. These are near my house, are popular shops, near the broadcasting station, near the dorm etc. My menu is also divided into meat buns, chicken rice, fried chicken soup etc”

Shindong also calls himself the “Meat Clique”. Super Junior’s members all like meat, each time they gather together for dinner, without saying anything, they would all head to a barbequed meat shop.

Some fans who know that Shindong likes meat even give him meat as gifts sometimes. “In the past, there were some fans who gave me an entire pig as a present, and I have received this present twice. I ate each portion evenly until I had enough, but I still hadn’t finished it, so I called some people I knew over to eat together. This is the most unforgettable present I have ever received.”

“I usually live with the members, so I return to my parents’ house once or twice every month. Sometimes the people in the community would sit in my living room, waiting to take a commemorative photo with me. Seeing my parents proudly say “My son is Super Junior’s Shindong”, my mood would improve along with it.

Source: 中央日报, taken from Onlysj13
Eng Tran: dreamx @ sj-world