Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Legend of Mana

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it?
  It was pretty good
  No, it sucked...
  Uhm....In between
  ...whatever...
View Results

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:13 pm
Did anyone else enjoy that game? Or not enjoy it? If so, why not tell what you do/don't like about it! RANT AWAY!

Personally, I just liked everything about it, from having pets, to the different weapons and limit breaks. Oh, I liked the little creatures youcan get coins from. I think my fave was either Salamander or Shade. Or Wisp. But I can't remember what they are called....  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:53 am
If your talking about the game for the original Playstation, then yeah, I liked it...it was okay.  

Soujii-sama

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:41 pm
I did play that game and I did like it; I just can't remember it very well. gonk
It's killing me that I cannot remember the game's plot or anything. I remember bits and pieces...like fighting some twins and then they join you, the way of using items to make new areas (like FF TA's map)...THE TREE!!
All I remember well is liking it a lot.

I wish I had stolen the rental I played bought it. crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:12 pm
Lol, that's lovely.....And yes, I am talking about the orginal for the first playstation. XD  

Seisoku Yami

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:53 pm
Mostly I remember changing weapons alot to learn new techniques, placing locations around the map, and having a pet dragon follow me around...it's been a long time since I played it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:34 pm
It's been a long time for me too....I remember starting over just for the heck of it.....and then, I remember having trouble learning the controls again. I liked the dragons. Those were awesome...I believe they were pretty strong, next to chocobos....  

Seisoku Yami

Kaizoku Deej

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:51 pm
it's the best game in PS of squaresoft (today square enix)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:40 pm
This game is also on my list of games that i want to get back. And is also like the others one i cant remember jack about ><. I want to get this game Xenogears, Legend of Legaia, Breath of Fire IV, The Legend Of Dragoon and some others as well All those games came out around the same few years as well. The golden Age of rpg's XD

Just went on Ebay to check out how much people are selling these games and they anit cheap at all sad  

Terror Of DeathX

xXPsychoGardenXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:44 pm
Never played it, but I did play Sword of Mana for the Gameboy advanced...it sucked!!! The storyline was horrible, and the NPC's never did much, but stand there, or get stuck somewhere. They were just a pain to have around altogether.

@Terror Of DeathX
Ha ha~ 4laugh those games are awesome. If you have enough patience though, I know how you can get 'em free. It requires a computer, though. You won't be able to play them on the Playstation, but you can still play them. Works great for me! I get to play FF6 finally!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:47 pm
xXPsychoGardenXx
Never played it, but I did play Sword of Mana for the Gameboy advanced...it sucked!!! The storyline was horrible, and the NPC's never did much, but stand there, or get stuck somewhere. They were just a pain to have around altogether.

@Terror Of DeathX
Ha ha~ 4laugh those games are awesome. If you have enough patience though, I know how you can get 'em free. It requires a computer, though. You won't be able to play them on the Playstation, but you can still play them. Works great for me! I get to play FF6 finally!
o.O you have gotten my attention i would be VERY interested to know how to do this....long as it would kill my computer that i love soo much XD  

Terror Of DeathX

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:22 pm
Agh, I can't stand emulators. They never work right on my computers, and the controls are so confusing. Better than nothing if you can't get the original, though...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Yea i am trying that PSX emulator and just playing Breath of Fire IV. I plan on just getting w/e games that are just too hard to find or too much to pay for. I don't have cash to throw around on whatever like i use to crying  

Terror Of DeathX

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff