Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
X-Men Origins Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was X-Men worth watching?
It blew my mind XD
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
I haven't seen it yet -scratches head-
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
It sucked, and you're a loser for asking
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Hugh Jackman was naked for half the film 0o0
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
...what is X-Men v.v
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

MadameMystique

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:50 pm
Have you seen that movie? I thought it was absolutely insane, near genius. I loved the graphics and the quality they shot the scenes. And the plot wasn't too bad either. The fight choreography were excellent in my opinion. (Can you tell I'm a Wolverine fan here?).
I definitely want to see it again on the big screen.
What did you think of it?  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:43 pm
I loved it, not a wolverine fan myself but I went with a friend who was drooling the whole time. They sure left the door open for a sequel, and I heard they're making an origins movie for Deadpool, too.  

Chokolate Thief

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 pm
For Christ sake, children.
This was on the first ******** use your eyes before making another remake thread. This is seriously like the 4th time someone has made this thread without even looking on the front page.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:25 pm
I have yet to see it! I know, I'm slow at seeing the movies out in theaters lately. I'm a college student, I have no money to see them! lol I'm glad to hear good things about the movie though. smile  

loserfreak789

Black-Ninja01

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:03 pm
This was a great movie. Now all that they need to do is make 2,910,983,472,983,479,561,375 about the rest of the marvel superheros that were ever created.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:07 pm
OMG! I loved that Movie!^^

I love Gambit and Logan <3  

face my fears

Partying Gekko

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:01 pm

loltruth, I shall now be watching out for these because a) I want a concentrated place to vent my anger at this film, and b) I need to be a better mod. Anyhow, this shall be the definitive thread, and I'll be moving all the others.

On the film; they ruined many of the characters, most especially Deadpool, who wasn't even ugly! I don't understand this, did they purposely want to eviscerate the character? Marvel need to clamp down on Hollywood when it comes to these films, because the all-out attack on good taste that was the X-Men film series was ridiculous, and the Origins just seem like a cash-in on these.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:45 pm
there to many dam topics of the same movie start closing them if you have to. and beside X-men franchise was all about wolverine i wouldn't be surprised if they made a movie that has nothing to with marvel and they throw in wolverine as a twist  

xTx Monty xTx

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:45 am
xTx Monty xTx
there to many dam topics of the same movie start closing them if you have to. and beside X-men franchise was all about wolverine i wouldn't be surprised if they made a movie that has nothing to with marvel and they throw in wolverine as a twist

Slightly ridiculous, but I do understand your irritation with the near deification of Wolverine. He's a good character, but I've often found him a little boring and near-deathless. I can see him appearing in far too many Marvel Universe adaptations. This said, I would love to see him eviscerate the movie versions of the Fantastic Four.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:38 pm
well first off he character can't die yet it can't kill the hulk.
Now if they were to make a toxin movie i would pay to see that now their a character i wanna see made into a movie. but for now i guess i might as well wait  

xTx Monty xTx

loIitoads

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:06 am
xTx Monty xTx
well first off he character can't die yet it can't kill the hulk.
Now if they were to make a toxin movie i would pay to see that now their a character i wanna see made into a movie. but for now i guess i might as well wait

Wolverine can't die, but he can't continue indefinately. I mean, the flesh has been literally stripped from his bones before, which disables him, he can't fight without flesh. Also, he does still feel pain.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:17 pm
BTW he couldn't fight with out a head^^  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

loIitoads

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:27 pm
Saint Kimo

Can't exactly break his adamantium neck though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:38 pm
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo

I'm sure theres something out there that good get the job done.  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

loIitoads

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:48 pm
Saint Kimo
Lolicat von Doom
Saint Kimo

I'm sure theres something out there that good get the job done.

It's possible, but unlikely. He's been represented as ridiculously overpowered. The Dark Phoenix would show him a thing or two.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff