Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers Palace

Back to Guilds

Here is your chapter. You can write stories or read to your hearts content. Post ideas or learn tips posted by me and your fellow members. 

Tags: Writing, Stories, Reading, Books, sexy 

Reply Fantasy & Sci-Fi -----------------------{Dragons and swords and adventure OH-MY! Now w/ Sci-fi}}
Standstill {The Beginning of Light}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Clan are you with?
  Sathur-Esco {-Eaglefolk-}
  Fedinn-Tera {-Shape-shifters-}
View Results
Myriad Kakistocracy rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 1, 6, 8, 8, 6, 6, 6, 10 Total: 62 (10-100)

Myriad Kakistocracy

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:10 pm
PM ME YOUR PROFILE PLEASE,
you can add in anything extra under miscellaneous if you would like too.

I will be placing a plot up here soon. I was thinking of possibly doing this by myself, but if other people want to join me, as long as you're active, we can create this together, I don't mind. Only thing is, you must be literate, which kind of goes along with writing. xD

A quick scan through of this Rp is there are two Clans of people, and each Clan wants "Light" for themselves. Truly, "Light" is a baby sun, and there is no sun up in the sky yet. One Clan is a Clan of Eaglepeople, and the other Clan is a Clan of shape-shifters that each have one form. They fight visciously for the baby sun, trying to claim it for their own Clan. I love romance, and occasionally a heated moment or too, but not to much, this is mostly about the fighting and the plotting. Yay!

Now, I am going to be Clan cheif of both Clans just because if this doesn't go the way I planned I'll be able to continue my story by myself.

STAY TUNED!

[imgright][Your Anime Picture Here Please][/imgright]

[img][Avatar of your Animal here][/img] [img][Either another picture of your animal or a quote about your person here, avatar size please][/img] [img][Quote of your person here, avatar size please][/img]

[img]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/lily-of-the-valley-x3/g-19.jpg[/img]
[size=10][color=gray][b]name;;[/b][/color]
[list][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]•[/color] [color=YOUR POST COLOR HERE][Name][/color][/list][color=gray][b]age;;[/b][/color]
[list][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]•[/color] [color=YOUR POST COLOR HERE][Age][/color][/list][color=gray][b]gender;;[/b][/color]
[list][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]•[/color] [color=YOUR POST COLOR HERE]female[/color][/list][color=gray][b]personality;;[/b][/color] [list][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]•[/color] [color=YOUR POST COLOR HERE][One Personality Trait Here][/color][/list][list][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]•[/color] [color=YOUR POST COLOR HERE][One Personality Trait Here][/color][/list][list][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]•[/color] [color=YOUR POST COLOR HERE][One Personality Trait Here][/color][/size][/list]
[img]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/lily-of-the-valley-x3/g-20.jpg[/img]
[size=10][color=gray][b]clan;;[/b][/color]
[list][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]•[/color] [color=YOUR POST COLOR HERE][Clan name here][/color][/list][color=gray][b]alternate form;;[/b][/color]
[list][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]•[/color] [color=YOUR POST COLOR HERE][If you are a shape shifter, put your other animal here. If you are an Eaglefolk, just put Eaglefolk][/color][/list][color=gray][b]clan status;;[/b][/color]
[list][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]•[/color] [color=YOUR POST COLOR HERE][Clan rank here, meaning either wife or husband of a chief, daughter or son, or just another Clan member. I may put up more of a rank list later.[/color][/list][/size]

[img]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/lily-of-the-valley-x3/g-21.jpg[/img]
[size=10][color=gray][b]history;;[/b][/color]
[list][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]•[/color] [color=YOUR POST COLOR HERE][A nice paragraph here for history please][/color][/list][/size]

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:13 am
I am Interested.Worried about the activity though,So I will decide on a later time(Let me think on it)Nice idea btw.  

Hero_of_Neinsha

Myriad Kakistocracy

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:07 am
Thank you very much. ^^

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm
Sounds like a good idea. I'm in. I'm not the most active, but I'm obviously "Literate" as I seem to be writing...  

In the know-where-

Lily of the Valley x3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:22 pm
I hope this little story didn't die before its time, because it's really good! Since Lupae-san has claimed clan chief for both clans, I would like to be a member of the Fedinn-Tera, the shapeshifters. My alternate form is a white tiger. I'll send the character statistics later, if necessary.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:21 pm
Yeah, i just remembered this was here, I think It should be continued. What exactly is an EaglePerson?
It would be probable that I will be joining the Shape-shifter clan though... Bu tI do want to know what the other choice is.  

In the know-where-

Myriad Kakistocracy

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:33 am
[[
Ok. An eagleperson is someone who can transform/shape-shift into an eagle-human hybrid on cue; someone who has talons, a large beak, wings, arms, legs, and a tail all in one. They are actually really cool looking, almost like Griffin's but more human like. They control fire as their element and can mold it into objects or just use it as a fighting tool.
Almost like a dragon. ^^

I'm worried about the activity as well, it seems there are a few people interested, but this has been here for a while and I've only had four? people post back.
xD

Oh well, anyone need anything else explained?
]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:04 am
Whats the deal with the shape shifters? Are they able to turn into Eagle's too?  

In the know-where-

Myriad Kakistocracy

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:50 am
Well, with the shape-shifters, they each pick one animal to be able to change into. If they pick Eagle, then techinically they are not Eaglefolk because they turn into full, regular-sized eagles; they will not be hybrids.
For example, my favorite form is a cougar (just so happens to be my favorite animal), so when my person turns into a cougar, they can turn into a cougar and ONLY a cougar, nothing else. It is their decision which animal they choose, and they choose an animal when they have found out what the rest of their clan can do; most children are sheltered from the horrifying life of killing for as long as the parents can keep them away.

Does that answer your question?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:12 pm
User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image
name;;
    xx perenelle
age;;
    xx seventeen years
gender;;
    xx female
personality;;
    xx not afraid to get dirty
    xx defends herself
    xx boyish

User Image
clan;;
    xx fedinn-tera
alternate form;;
    xx white tiger
clan status;;
    xx daughter of chief

User Image
history;;
    xx perenelle found out about the war when she was fourteen and her nine year old sister was found dead in her alternate form, a small blue sparrow. her father, clan chief, was out fighting along with her mother, so she took the sparrow with her and never returned home. she fought the sathur-esco with a vengeance, knowing that when the light fairly belonged to the fedinn-tera, she would have avenged her sister. but when she was sixteen and the war was no further along, she began to realize that the fighting was foolish and that the battles had to come to an end. no matter who claimed the light in the end, it would benefit everyone to just be done with the war. as for her parents, perenelle believes that they mourn the loss of two daughters to the sathur-esco.

Lily of the Valley x3

Lily of the Valley x3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:11 pm
DDDX where did this little rp go? COME BACK~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 am
Whoa... This was from a while back.

We can start this RP again, if people find it... neutral
Lets hope they do, because I think it'd be fun to do this one.

Myriad Kakistocracy

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Fantasy & Sci-Fi -----------------------{Dragons and swords and adventure OH-MY! Now w/ Sci-fi}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games