Submit

Who is your favorite character(s)?
  Sylar
  Peter
  Mohinder
  Angela
  Nathan
  Claire
  The triplets(Same actress, so same option XP)
  Noah
  Matt
  Elle
View Results

vampireXhuman

4,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:56 pm
Alright, so I am finally making a roleplay on here >D. I have made Heroes roleplays, and I have to admit, only one went really far. The rest died crying . So, I hope this one succeeds!!

Plot

It is two years after those with abilities have been hunted. Inside Nathan, Sylar awoke, and remembered everything that had happened. He was now on another rampage. He had learned from the old files, that there was someone had powers over dimensions. It was confusing, and the only thing that they had was a picture, gender, type of power, and location last seen. There was nothing on what her power can do, her name, her birth... nothing. It was like she wasn't real. So, Sylar went looking for her. When he finally found her, it seemed like he could get the power. But in the girl's panic, she surrounded the world in light, and tore through a dimension. Now, everyone is back to the year 2006, where it all began. The day of the eclipse. She messed up, she had only meant to take back Sylar and her, to confuse him so she could get away. Now, they have no memory of the future world, and the girl doesn't realize what's she's done.

In 2006, all the original characters are witnessing new abilities. But her tear in the dimension also created new Heroes. Now, there are more of those with abilities, but the world still does not know of their existence. I know you are thinking by now, well, what's the problem? Well the problem is, now that she started the world over again, the tear in dimensions was too great and now the fabric of existence is breaking. Either Sylar or the girl need to realize it quickly. They need to somehow remember their experiences of the other dimension. If Sylar learns the truth first, will he choose to let it happen? Or maybe, he will choose another path. The universe is crumbling, and evidence will soon show up. Soon, the signs will come.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:07 pm
Obey my commands!! D<

1. Follow gaia's rules. It is very important that you do so. Some people may get in trouble if you don't.

2. Follow the guild's rules. I don't want to get in trouble, so all I am saying is I warned you!

3. Romance is encouraged, but anything passed nudeyness, take it to the pms. And yes.... I said nudeyness...I know it's not a word, but I said it anyway!

4. Violence is encouraged(specially for this kind of roleplay), but make it tasteful. Don't do anything passed what the show does.

5. Yeah.... so.... send me the pm for your character with the title,"Sylar rocks my sock drawer" I mean come on, Sylar doesn't just rule your socks, he rules your drawer...Wait, actually I change my mind, make it, "Sylar rules everything and anything" Yeah... that's perfect.

6. Please follow the plot. It is the beginning, and Primatech is still getting people. The difference is the universe is getting destroyed, so....

7. No making fun of people..... outside of roleplaying(I mean if your character is mad at another, so be it). Other rpers need respect.

8. This is a lit/semi-lit rp. I don't want to see one liners, unless you have writers block. And that should only be once or twice.(I understand, I get it too, but it is just a few lines). And correct grammar please. Don't use the ** for actions. Just say, he went to the mall, or something.

I will change rules frequently, so make sure to watch out for changes.

User Image

vampireXhuman

4,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

vampireXhuman

4,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:48 pm
Who are you?

Okay, so make sure to pm me your profile with this layout. And also, make the layout for the Rp Profiles and Battle Systems.. It is very important to do both. Fill out everything, unless you have a reason not to.

For the Profile Layout:

[color=PICKACOLOR][b]The Identity is everything:[/b][/color] [color=PICKACOLOR](Your name)[/color]

[color=PICKACOLOR[b]My Birth Certificate says:[/b][/color] [color=PICKACOLOR](Date of Birth, Mother and Father, Location of Birth, Gender, Age Now)[/color]

[color=PICKACOLOR][b]The Power inside me:[/b][/color] [color=PICKACOLOR](Do you have a power? If you do, write it here with a description. If you do not, say so.)[/color]

[color=PICKACOLOR][b]Everyone has a weakness:[/b] [/color][color=PICKACOLOR](Your weakness, and why)[/color]

[color=PICKACOLOR][b]My Strengths:[/b][/color] [color=PICKACOLOR](What are you good at? Is there a certain quality to you that lets you do what you do?)[/color]
[b]
[color=PICKACOLOR]I am who I am:[/b][/color] [color=PICKACOLOR](Your Personality. A description of yourself. How would you define yourself?)[/color]

[color=PICKACOLOR][b]My Life can not be described with only a few words:[/b][/color] [color=PICKACOLOR](Your Biography. Make it nice and long.)[/color]

[color=PICKACOLOR][b]My heart will always be this person's to tear apart:[/b][/color] [color=PICKACOLOR](Your love, and why. There has to be a reason to love someone)[/color]

[color=PICKACOLOR][b]The ultimate creator:[/b][/color][color=PICKACOLOR] (Your username)[/color]

Here are the canons(taken, reserved, available):

Gabriel "Sylar" Gray-
Matt Parkman-
Peter Petrelli-
Nathan Petrelli-
Angela Petrelli-
Elle Bishop-
Noah Bennet-
Claire Bennet-
Mohinder Suresh-

If there is someone missing, or someone you want me to add, pm me.

Hopefully I can make a separate forum where I can put the profiles. I will most likely put it in Barton Town so then people will also join the guild =D. And here it is Profiles

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:51 pm
Time Goes By

This is a timeline of what is happening. Everything that has gone on in the rp will be here. And a few things to start with.

~Sylar is searching for powers.
~A lot of people are discovering powers, or already know.
~Primatech exists and is capturing those with abilities.

vampireXhuman

4,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

vampireXhuman

4,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:04 pm
Setting

This all takes place in New York City. It is easier if everyone is in one place. There are many different locations in New York, and if you have any suggestions, I'll put them down.

For Food and Beverages
Starbucks
The Diner

Clubs(Probably made up names)
Midnight Love

Just to lounge around
Central Park
Museum of National History
Museum of Art

Medical
The Hospital

Don't Go There!
Primatech

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Announcements

~May 16, 2009- Start making your profiles.

vampireXhuman

4,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

vampireXhuman

4,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:07 pm
Pics/Extras

This is stuff to make you laugh, or say, I remember that! If you want me to add anything her, pm me it. It could be jokes, pics, things that happened to you that are funny.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:08 pm
List of Characters

This is the whole list of characters that we have so far. I will color code them, so tell me what color you want.

Lilia (vampireXhuman's)

vampireXhuman

4,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

vampireXhuman

4,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:09 pm