Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[May-16-09] Korean Airline Employees Parody Sorry Sorry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:17 pm
Quote:
As I'm sure many of you know, about a week ago, employees of Korean Air did a parody of Super Junior's "Sorry, Sorry" and released the video via Cyworld. I actually refrained myself from writing this article because I thought they were terrible. However, this video has been getting a lot of attention in Korea and it has even reached established news sites such as newsen.

Check it out.

Video

They even made a special "making of" video.

Video
Video credits to JaeuraznMV!

Netizens have been on the buzz saying things like, "Seeing these guys so full of enjoyment is great" and "They're actually really good". The other employees at the company said , "The shots they took all around the companies building looked like a lot of fun. We want to join in on the fun to. We are so jealous of them."

Like I said, I still don't think they were great but seeing the making of the video and watching them goof around the entire time was funny. Seeing them in this light has actually made me a fan. I hope they continue to make these videos because this video beats the hell out of some of the other "Sorry, Sorry" parodies out there...

Credit: allkpop.com  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:55 pm
huuuu huuuu I watched this and they actually did a pretty good job and parts were so hilarious!!  

Aishite-hana
Crew

Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces