Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers Palace

Back to Guilds

Here is your chapter. You can write stories or read to your hearts content. Post ideas or learn tips posted by me and your fellow members. 

Tags: Writing, Stories, Reading, Books, sexy 

Reply Fantasy & Sci-Fi -----------------------{Dragons and swords and adventure OH-MY! Now w/ Sci-fi}}
Sapphire Moon - Under the Fallen Forest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you read this?
  Yes. ^^
  No.
  Depends
  No, but I'd open it and use the poll for easy gold. :)
View Results

Myriad Kakistocracy

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:32 pm
{I'll be working on this story for the contest. ^^ }

Characters:
Lupae - Wolf Neko
Aaron - Controls Electricity
Niko - Controls metal
Stranger - Uses Telekinesis
Brand - Controls fire
Daman - Controls

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:52 pm
~Lupae
"Mom?" There was silence coming from the small cabin, a silence that made Lupae feel on edge, tense, cautious. She was used to the silence of the forest, but this was more then the forest; this was life.
"Mom?" She called again, moving quicker now. She neared the front door and twisted the handle, running inside like a football player would to tackle an opponent. "Hello girly..." Lupae's head twisted to the side at the voice, the rough voice that had called out from the dark. Now a figure emerged, shadowy and hunched, brandishing a shiny instrument in his right hand. "Get her on the ground." Two calloused hands grabbed her own and held them behind her back, pushing her to the ground. She cried out in pain, but it was no use, she was alone. Could she take all of these men at once? There seemed to be three of them, ya, she could manage it; somehow. As her breathing picked up she was pushed even lower onto her stomach, where she lay as still as she could. "Flip her over." It was night outside, and the only two windows in the cabin where on the other side of the room, giving the intruders an outline of ghost fabric. The calloused hands quickly tied rope around her wrists, faster then she could react to, and rolled her over so she was laying on her hands uncomfortably. "'Ello puppet." The man who seemed to be leading the rest told her as he circled her, gazing at all of her exposed skin that she had never felt the need to cover before. She had on a bra of deer skin and deer skin shorts, summer clothes in other terms. She was a skinny girl, but muscular at the same time, giving her a very infatuating body. "Looks like you got yourself a keeper, eh boss?" A slimy voice asked from behind her head, and the other two men laughed. "Maybe I'll share."
Lupae shook her head. Were they trying to make her a slave? Perhaps a slave of sexual purpose. That crossed the line. She wasn't going to wait any longer. She coiled up and did a move like the word that pushed up with her back and let her land on her feet, startling all of the men. But they didn't react fast enough at all and she kicked the one man behind her in the gut before lifting her leg as high as it would go and kicked the calloused handed man in the face, causing the two to crash down. "That's enough!" The lead man called out and tackled her to the ground on her stomach again, laying on top of her. "Ha ha ha, got you right where I wanted you." He cooed in her ear, and she could feel his shaft pushing up against her back, feel it warming her skin through his jeans. "You're a sick man." She told him, her voice like velvet. "Ooh, you hear her voice men? She's like an angel. Too bad she just got her soul sold to the devil." The men around him laughed, barking and ragged before his fingers began playing with the top of her shorts. "Get off me!" She cried out, kicking with her feet. "Gag her." The leader instructed, and she felt a smooth piece of fabric tied around her face; eyes, nose and mouth included. She continued to struggle, but to no avail, the leader was much to strong and would eventually get his way. She could feel him pulling her shorts down, there was nothing she could do to stop him.
Then suddenly there was a knock on the door. Just once, and it sounded hollow. Then there was a deep and throaty growl. "Help!" She screamed, but it was muffled. "Hurry boss, we'll get whoever it is." The two men told him, hurrying to the door. One of the men loaded a rifle and pointed it at the door, the other man opened it. But neither man had time to shoot before the animal had jumped on the one with the gun and ripped his throat out, turning to the other like the savage beast he was.
"Oh Mother, s**t! Boss!" The man cried out, scrambling backwards towards his leader. "Keep it at bay, I'm gonna get inside this little girl before we go." Lupae's shorts were ripped off and she screamed out, kicking harder. "It's a wolf, boss, it'll eat me alive!" "Shoot it or something." As his shaft came closer and closer to its objective Lupae closed her eyes, readying herself for the pain of being raped. But it never came. In fact, the only thing she heard was a scream, and it was not hers. "Boss!" The man cried, but there was no answer. "You mangy b***h!" The man screamed at the wolf, picking up the other man's rifle and shooting it at the creature, which was determinedly running towards him. Without getting shot it jumped and lodged its teeth into the man's neck, scratching at his body even as the man's fists pounded at the wolf's smaller frame, the wolf did not let go. Lupae rolled over and the dead man on top of her rolled off, landing with a thump. She began trying to untie her hands, but it seemed useless. Then the man slumped to the floor by the door and did not move, as did the wolf. She looked up at her savior, and he looked up at her, getting to his feet and silently padding towards her. She held out her hands to him and he bent his neck, seeming to think about it. Then he delicately placed his tooth in between her wrists and pulled backwards, ripping the cloth in two pieces. She quickly took her hands and pulled off her mouth bind before wrapping her arms around the wolf.

Myriad Kakistocracy

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Fantasy & Sci-Fi -----------------------{Dragons and swords and adventure OH-MY! Now w/ Sci-fi}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games