Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:49 pm
Midnight Rain

Hey, everyone. This is my first time starting an RP, so I'm sorry if it isn't professional.
Ok, so this RP is basically about the struggle and lives of the different species (Vampires, Werewolves, Angels, Demons, etc - I do not object to you making up your own species). Some of the people have left their species' clans, covens, or families for different reasons. What would happen if they ran into each other? Would new friendships form? Would there perhaps be romances involved? These questions are left to you to answer.

RULES

1: No cybering, I don't want anyone getting banned.
2: You can cuss, but keep it minimal. I would prefer the the F word as rare on here.
3: Romance - definately allowed but keep it PG 16.
4: No killing off characters unless you PM me first to ask permission.
5: Pets ARE allowed. HAVE FUN!!!!!
6: PM ME YOUR CHARACTER INFO AND PIC. DO NOT JUST ADD IT!!! (I have found that it makes it easier for everyone to look at people's info if it is all on the first page. So, please, heed my wishes on this.)

CHARACTERS

Name: Arias
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, loves music, loves to draw
Powers: Influential abliltys. She can also read minds, but only by touching the person.
Background: Arias hates talking about her past. Her pack was slaughtered in front of her, leaving her feeling completely and utterly alone. Her biggest fear is loneliness. She has a little brother that is staying with her grandparents in Ohio. Her family and pack is dead. In the past she was 'envolved' with everyone's enemy, Zeke. He was the one to kill her loved ones. (read up for the whole story)
Extra: Arias has a little white fox named Ardeo. He is michevious and highly intelligent. He can even mind-speak.
User Image

Name: Ardeo
Background: Arias' travel companion and best friend
User Image
Name: Alec (Ardeo's human form)
Fake Background: Arias' adopted cousin.
User Image

Name: Kashi
Species: Fox Shapeshifter
Abilities: She can shift into a fox and can teleport from place to place every now and then. She rarely uses it, but it can be usesful.
Personality: She can be quite bouncy and immature at times, although she is hot-tempered and very curious. She gets bored easily.
Bio: Is cousin of the werewolf, Arias. She also has an adopted brother (the famous Zeke). She was living with her grandmother until the woman died of illness. She went to find Arias and succeeded, although she left for a short time to look around for Zeke. She ended up finding him - and Arias' group.
Extra: She is cooed over by Ardeo (Alec). Whether he is serious about liking her or not - who knows? They seem to share a teasing and at times flirtatious relationship. One of the reasons he likes her a lot is because she can shift into a fox.

User Image

(Her fox form)
User Image

Name: Ebony
Species: Human
Personality: Short-tempered, eager fighter, can't stay still, and she absolutely loves her guns.
Abilities: Perfect Shot (aim). She can also cast and use magic.
Bio: Not entirely sure where she came from but she seems to get around enough.
Extra: She has a cat named Silver
User Image

Name: Deston Arber Girard
Species: Demon
Power: Control over all forms of ice, including frost and rime.
Personality: Withdrawn and slow to warm up to others, Deston can be best described as a rather paranoid man. He is prone to "mood swings" that can change his personality at the drop of a hat. In some moods, Deston is rather personable and a wonderful conservationist. In others, he can be volatile and frivolous. Deston is never one to outwardly show aggression, as he prefers more passive ways of resolving conflict, whether it be by ignoring the ignominy or simply encasing his enemy in a block of ice to be dealt with later. He tends to be most violent when frightened.
Background: Deston knows he's from France and assumes he was born there, but cannot remember many details. He remembers when cassette tapes were the greatest thing since records and that is where he marks the beginning of his history. Deston remembers finding out what he was and the curiosity that followed, creating a swath of destruction in southern France. He didn't mean for it to happen, it just did. Nevertheless this caused Deston's exodus from France, leading him to travel for years.

User Image
Extra: Deston suffers from a mental illness that describes his "mood swings" as Multiple Personality Disorder. He is aware of this fact as he can communicate between most of his personalities, but refuses to accept it for what it is.

Name: Serena
Species: Psyren
Powers: Control of Water and Earth, low level telepathy, Altered Siren Song
Personality: Shy, but authoritative
Bio: She is the daughter of the High Mistress of the Siren Council. She was cast as a disgrace when they discovered she was blind. She was going to be sacrificed back to Gaea, when the earth itself came from the ground to stop the dagger before it slit her throat. Now they know she can control earth she has been labeled a leader-to-be as a Psyren, or a Siren with powers beyond Siren Song. She has grown up in the lap of luxury because the clan, living for hundreds of years can help in this, holds many hidden stocks and jobs.
Extra: She is blind. She sees with the vapors in the air and the vibrations of the earth. (Think Toph from Avatar: the Last airbender) "I have a tattoo!"
Appearance: In royal clothes, Cerimonial clothes, and controlling water!

User Image

BAD GUYS
Name: Zeke
Power: Talented Tracker (Can find anyone just by focusing really closely)
Background: No one knows much about him except for Arias. In the past they were 'involved' with each other. She began to hate him after he killed her family and friends. It is rumored that he still loves her. Although he acts like he doesn't one moment, it is obvious that he does the next. Some people in his group describe him as a 'confused mental-case'.
Extra: He murdered Arias pack, Kashi's grandmother, and many more that are unknown. He acts very proper and hates to get his hands dirty except when he gets mad. He is leader of The Immortal Hunters.
User Image

Name: Liana Emeline Mercier
Species: Witch
Powers: Specializes in the summoning, control and magical bondage of demons as well as mind magic.
Personality: Cool and calculating, Liana has a manipulative nature that lends to her powers quite nicely. She is calm in most situations and has a confidence in her abilities that makes her seem and feel more powerful than she may be. Liana is a sadist with a passion for torturing others.
Background: Liana was born in France to a family of magic users and grew up in a world filled with magic. She didn't learn that the magic her family practiced was considered evil until another person accused her of it. It didn't matter to the young witch, things just seemed funner when she didn't have to worry about others. She became a prodigy at demon and mind magic at a young age and has continued growing her power since.
Appearance: Liana
Extra: Liana is looking for someone "special" to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:44 pm
It's late evening and the sun has disappeared leaving a pink and purple sky. The city is still bustling, movement has not slowed, and no one took notice of the man and the little girl leaning against one of the buildings.
The little girl pressed her face against the store's glass window. A taffy-puller cranked and twisted pink and green goo. Chocolate pellets lined the window pane and giant lollipops stuck out from Styrofoam cubes decorated with lace and ribbons--some of which edible.
"Daddy," the little girl said, "They have apple taffy."
"Hang on, baby," the man replied. He watched the people move by them. No one looked in their direction. No one would suspect a thing. Then he found his mark. "Time to hide, baby."
He touched the window pane at the dark spot of the shadow and took her hand. He led her to the shadow and she slipped into a disappearing act. He lifted his hand from the shadow and it disappeared along his arm. The shadow wrapped around his wrist and disguised itself as a black shiny watch.
A hectic man read a group of papers as he started to hail a cab. Suddenly, he was grabbed from behind and spun around.
"Johnny! It's been years! How are you?!"
"What!?" the frantic little man yelled, "I'm not--" All his papers fell to the ground. "Oh no!!"
"Oh, I'm so sorry!" was the attacker's reply. He started to help the victim with his papers. "You looked just like an old friend from behind."
The little man bent down and picked up the papers too. He wanted away and into his cab. "No, it's okay."
"Let me make this up to you," the wicked creature said sympathetically. He wrapped an arm around the man and lifted him to his feet. He handed him the papers.
"Oh, no, that's fine. Thank you. Good bye." The man took his things and shuffled into his cab. Away he went. He sighed and looked out the rear window to see the weird man.
No one?

Evangellis looked out from the alley shadows. The cab disappeared around the block. Eva touched the shadow on the east side of the building and his "watch" crept back down his hand to the wall. He reached in to the shadow and grabbed the soft hand of Evangellic, his daughter.
She stepped out and looked up at him with a smile. These hiding spells were like a game to her. He always wondered what she saw in the darkness of the shadows--a toy room covered in dolls, a playground of ghost children.
Eva let the stolen wallet slip out of his coat sleeve. He flipped it open and picked through the cards. No cash, but he could work with what he had and what he could find out. He pulled out the man's identification card and mumbled a spell in a language only he and his little Evang knew. The picture on the ID morphed to look just like Eva on a bad day. He pulled out a debit card and said another spell. Numbers appeared to him: 5-8-3-0, a personal identification number--PIN. The money would be his before the man could cancel his accounts.
"Okay, dear," Eva said, taking her hand gently. "Let's go get some taffy for you. And maybe we'll go to that lovely restaurant you enjoy after we stop by an ATM."
"Oh, daddy!" She hugged his arm, "You don't have to steal for me!"
"It'll be fine," he replied. "I'll find a job in this hellhole if not the spell to make paper cash. Damn alchemists...."
"But you know the one for gold," she said.
"That would draw unwanted attention, dear. Remember, we're still running from bad people."
"Grandfather, you mean?"
"He's not your grandfather anymore," he replied with a hiss.
"I just didn't know his name."
"His name is Nothing. That's all you need to know."
The two disappeared into the little candy store. To most anyone, they looked like normal people. But someone knew otherwise...
Someone who was watching...

[OOC: Is this a good start?]  

lawlpassion

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:34 pm
Arias sat on a tree branch. Ardeo, her little arctic fox, lay on her lap sleeping. She sighed thoughtfully. It seemed that no matter how hard she tried to fit in with the humans, they kept rejecting her.
But that is only what I should expect them to do. I'm a freak of nature - they should shun me. she sighed to herself.
Arias looked around, taking in her surroundings.
The kids were on lunch break, so she had decided to come out and have some alone time. It was hard enough that every time she brushed against someone, she knew their every thought.
Freak, they scowled silently.
Arias sighed heavily.
"Ardeo, we need a place to go to get away from it all."
Ardeo's back fell up in down in sleep. She hadn't expected him to respond, even though they both knew that he could.
"I think I'll ditch my other classes. I mean, I've already gone through college. Its not my fault that I'm immortal."

[Yeah, good job!]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:07 pm
Sage walked on the sidewalk and tried to act as incospicous as possible, but that was kind of hard with an owl on her shoulder. She turned into a condemmed building when she saw noone was looking.
"Kae I need you to meet me in the forest, a mile or two away from here." Sae said as she put Kae near an open window. Kae turned her head to the side as if to say "why".
"Because Kae we dont need our secret to get out again, and you aren't helping me blend in. Don't worry, I will be there soon."
Kae flew out the window and Sage started to leave, she saw it was raining so she put up her jacket and started a light jog to the forest.  

Athena_68

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:44 pm
Arias sighed and jumped off the tree branch. It had started to rain. Ardeo jolted out of his sleep.
Ew. I hate rain.
Arias smiled faintly at his obvious disgust. They ran for the cafeteria door. Arias gripped the knob in her hand and yanked. It didn't budge. The kids inside were making faces at her in the windows and laughing.
"Oh, c'mon! Please open it! Its wet out here."
She winced at the cold rain trickling down her legs.
"Too bad! Go home, freak!"
Arias felt her bottom lip tremble. She bit down on it.
I won't let them see me cry...
She turned and strode out into the rain, pulling her hoodie over her wet head.
I'm lucky its raining, no one will see the difference.
Tears fell down her already wet cheeks, washing away in the rain.
Ardeo jumped up and slipped into her jacket.
Ah, dryness. Arias, pay them no heed. They are idiots.
"I know that!" she snapped.
They walked in silence the rest of the way home.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:15 am
Leon walked throught the dense woods cautiously, he felt something hit his face and he looked up towards the sky. It was raining again and getting heavier and heavier by the second, he smiled as the drops fell onto his face and soaked his hair. Slowly Leon spread his wings out either side of him. I'm finally free... His thoughts flowed through his head like a river heading towards a waterfall and his smile grew slightly. A rustling sound from the bushes just off to the right of Leon had made him jump and his wings retracted quickly. Leon looked at the bush intently waiting to see what would emerge, the bush rustled once again. Leon moved backwads a few steps still looking at it as it continued to rustle, finally something flew out of the bush darting straight at him. Shocked Leon hadn't even noticed that it was a harmless badger and had already spread his wings and taken to the sky hovering on the spot about ten meters abouve the ground. Once the shock had passed Leon sighed with relief allowing himself to drift back to the ground. Get a grip, damn it! He scolded himself through his thoughts.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Arias dropped her bag on the floor by her bed. Ardeo curled up in a ball on the pillows. She lived alone in an apartment. She lived with a 'friend', but the woman was almost always at work.
"Hey, Ardeo, I'm gonna go for a run."
Run off the stress in your wolf form I presume?
"Of course. I'll be back in an hour or so."
She walked into the backyard, taking her clothes off silently. The minute she was in her wolf form, she took off for the woods. She was the smallest in the pack she used to be in, but still big enough to crush a car. Her fur was a snowy white that glistened with the rain drops that fell on it. She panted lightly, enjoying the fresh air. Trees blew past as she ran at a breath-taking speed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 pm
Ebony sat in her dorm room, desprately trying to focus on her latest torture:english. She had weasled out of classes by complaining of cramps. she sighed and slammed it down, tired of reading the same thing over and over and getting nowhere. She walked outside to clear her head. Suddenly rain began to patter down on her, first softly, then growing. She smiled at the opportunity to gather mushrooms which she had recently run out of, knowing that they work better when gathered in a spring storm. She looked around for campus security, then bolted towards the woods behind the school. Upon reaching the security of the branch canopy she decided to sit down and meditate, then perhaps later pratice with her bow. She sat on her knees, closed her eyes, and began to listen to the patter of rain drops, the smell of the fresh air, losing herself in it untill she drifted into a state of half consciousness, knowing everything around her, responding when needed, yet still off somewhere else, never opening her eyes.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:02 pm
Arias skidded to a halt, the sweet scent of game drifting in her face. She sighed happily.
Oh, good. I'm feeling a little hungry anyway. Stupid kids locked me out of the cafeteria.
Arias took off in the direction of the smell. She could sense that she was getting close, so she slowed down after a few minutes. The gentle sound of leaves crunching echoed in her ears. A few feet away was a doe. The doe was disappointingly small.
Looks like she will only be rated as a snack... Arias sighed.
She crept through the bushes, silent as the breeze. The doe's ears perked up in attention. Arias shoved against the ground, propelling herself through the air and tackling the deer to the ground. She bit down on the doe's neck, refusing to kill her slowly. If she didn't kill the creature right away, she would hear it's screaming thoughts as she suffocated it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 pm
Sage made it into the forest escaping some of the rain, she heard Kae a couple yards away. As she ran over to Kae she tripped on a root and snapped a twig as she stumbled, but she luckily regained her balance before she fell. She heard big wings flappping from the small clearing that was in front of her. Sage decided to investigate so she climbed up into tree and climbed out just so she could see the source of the noise she just her. It was a guy in his late teens only a year or two older than Sage at most, this could be intresting Sage thought  

Athena_68

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Arias ears stood at attention.
SNAP! echoed in her perfect hearing.
Her head jerked at the sound. A growl ripped through her throat. She ran at full speed towards it.
Shick-shick.
She growled again, this time looking up. A girl was in a tree above her, looking at something.
What is she doing? And who is she?
Arias blinked several times and then rubbed her huge muzzle against the ground, trying to wipe off the blood on her white fur.
Whoever she is, she is definately not 'normal'. I can tell. I'm going to find out, too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:05 pm
Sage looked down and saw a white wolf looking up at her, the wolves eyes didn't seem right, too innocent. Sage waved her hand over the wolf and made roots come from the ground and pin it down. Sage got off the tree and landed near the wolf, but she decided to leave it alone for now and just tend to the boy she saw. Sahe startd getting closer and closer to the clearing but hid behind trees so he wouldn't know off her presence.  

Athena_68

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:15 pm
Arias snarled. The roots pinned her down.
You stinking ---
She ripped them off and stood up straight. Arias threw back her large head and howled.
Who does she think she is!? she growled.
She bared her fangs, snarling at the bushes where the girl had left.
Forget this. If that girl wants to play dirty, I'm talking to her in human form.
Arias growled softly before shifting to human. Her long white hair fell in her face as she searched around frantically. With a satisfied nod, she pulled on a jacket that she had stashed in the bushes a month or two ago. Arias zipped it up as she crept toward where the girl headed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 pm
Sage heard a howl from the wolf she just pinned down, dammit, I cant sneak up on the kid with that noise she thought. She turned and walked back and saw a girl there with only a jacket on. Sage waved her hand in the ait and a skirt appeared in her hand. "Here put this on" Sage handed the skirt to the girl, "I have to go sorry, be careful there are wolves out here."  

Athena_68

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:25 pm
Arias furrowed her brow in confusion as she slipped on the skirt.
Doesn't she get that that was me?
Arias sighed and shook her head, Might as well leave it alone for now. No reason to make her scared or ticked off....
"I'm coming." she said, her chin lifted high stubbornly.
Arias stared the girl down, "I'm coming. I don't have anything better to do."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces