Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Save The World (Friendship Story)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Story?
  Yes
  No
View Results

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,440 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:28 am
4 Years from now in the digital world...

Chapter 1: Can We Out Run The Trackers?

A Salamon ran across a large clearing. Aparently running from a huge machine that was picking up digimon, and sending them to a giant building on the other side of the digital world. The Salamon ran into a small cave to hide. But a human followed from the digimon capturing machine. The Salamon was Cornered between the cave wall, and the Human trying to capture her. 'Sen.. where are you...' The Salamon thought to herself. The human took a step towards her. He was about to grab her when he was attacked from above.

"Pepper Breath!" Someone yelled. Salamon looked up to see her friend, An Agumon (DS), of which, his Tamer, Draco, named him Nihilum, Nil for short. Salamon smiled widely as the human that was tracking her backed off and ran out of the Cave. Nil jumped down to the Salamon. "Cally, you Ok?" He asked kneeling in front of his friend. "Did the Tracker hurt you?" He picked up the Salamon, now revealed to Be Cally. The Salamon Belonging to Chihiro 'Sen' Hatake.

"No Nil, I'm Ok, Those dumb trackers cant keep up with my speed" Cally said to her friend and let him take her through a secret side exit of the Cave, and straight into a secret hidden Vally. Cally looked around for her other friends and Noticed that her friend DemiVeemon was missing! "Nil, wheres Demi?!" Cally asked franticly as she jumped from Nil's arm to run in search of her In-Training friend. Demi was the DemiVeemon belonging to her Tamers friend Kirashimu. Nil looked at her with pained eyes.

"Cally.. he was captured while looking for you.. I told him not to, that you'd be ok by yourself.. But he wouldn't listen.. I'm Sorry Cally.." Nil whispered as he watched a group of Botamon rush past him having the time of their life, with not a care in the world. It made Nil envious of the days he had spent with his Tamer just four years ago. Until the tragic day when the Humans were sealed into the human world.

While Nil had his moment, Cally fell to the ground with a blank stare. She had offered to go out to the Tracker Camp, to see if there was a way to save some of the captured Digimon, which she found a way! She just remembered the way she found, but she would need her tamers help, and thats where her Idea ended. 'I Need to Save him..' Cally thought then ran out of the Safe haven, in search of Demi, Nil followed close dehind, leaving a Gabumon in charge of the Young Ones.

~~Meanwhile in the Tracker Camp~~

"Let Me Go you Dumb Trackers!!" Demi screached towards the lead Tracker. The Lead tracker threw a toothpick at him.

"Shut Up! Heh.. Dumb Digimon.." He said the last part under his breath as the third Capture Machine came back with a new load of Digimon. He looked at the driver who's back was burnt with a questioning glance.

"An Agumon DS sir.." The driver of the third machine said, then unloaded his catch. The Leader walked over to him and gave him a quick glare.

"And the Rogue Salamon?" The Leader asked.

"Escaped agian Sir.." The Third Driver said looking at the leader with a Solute. "I dont think She saw anything Sir, And even if She Did, How could a Low-Class Rookie ever take down us Trackers?" He asked with no hint of fear in his voice.

"Your Right. Heh, I Guess I'm Just Parinoid. But still.. Get back out there and catch her" The Leader ordered, and the Driver Listened and took off.

'A Salamon? He couldn't Mean.. Cally?!' Demi franticly thought and he fell back into a Wizardmon's lap. The Wizardmon assured him that Cally would be Fine, But Demi was Still Worried. "Kirashimu.. where are you...?!" Demi said outloud looking out at the sun rising.

~~With Cally and Nil~~

Cally ran a good 5 feet ahead of Nil as they closed in on the Tracker Camp. Cally slid to a halt as a Digimon Capturing Machine left the camp in their Direction. "Turn around Nil! RUN!" Cally yelled back to her friend then she ran back towards him. They started running together, but Nil was slower then Cally and he fell behind. The Machine was just about to suck up Nil, but Cally ran back and pushed him out of the way.

"Cally!!" Nil yelled from the left side Of The Machine. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion, Nil watched in horrer as Cally was being pulled into the Machine.

"Run Nil! Get back to the Others! I'll Be Fine! I'll Fine Demi!" Cally yelled as she was pulled into the Machine. She Closed her eyes and Screamed as she landed in the empty Holding case on the Machine. "Sen Where Are You?!?!?!" Cally screamed before She Blacked out.

~~With Nil~~

"Cally.." Nil said then took off towards the Safe Haven with tears streaming down his dragon like face. Once he was Safe inside Safe Haven, he went to the Canopy trees where all the digion slept. He went to the Comphy bed Cally had Made for him out of The Canopy tree-leafs and Laid down on it. Closing his eyes, thought to himself about the guilt of being slower then Cally. "Draco.. I Need you.. The Digital world Needs You.." Nil said out loud, Some Botamon, and Nyaromon came over to watch him wallow in guilt.

~~Meanwhile in the Human World~~

Sen linked her arms with Draco and Kirashimu's as she walked down the road to the park. Sen couldn't help but feel like her life was missing something.. no.. not something.. Someone. Someone Important To her. Her heart ached for a fuzzy little Creature that was like a Mix of A cat and Dog.. Kirashimu and Draco looked at her with saddened eyes, knowing She missed Cally, like they Missed Demi and Nil. The Three Tamers stopped in their tracks when they felt something moving in their pockets. Unlinking arms they all grabbed their digi-vices out of their pocket and looked at them. They All had the Same Message. 'Where Are You!? We Need You!' They looked at each other and nodded. Sprinting the rest of the way to the park, they held their Digi-vices to the sky and waited. Soon a portal opened and they were all sucked in, landing in the Safe Haven.

~~Digital World- Location: Saven Haven~~

"Where.. are we?" Draco said outloud. Suddenly he was tackled to the ground by an orange Digimon, and he felt his shirt getting soaked. "N-N-Nil?!" Draco Looked at The Digimon on him.

"Yes! Draco your Back!! Never Leave Me Agian Promise!?" Nil pleeded Draco nodded to his Partner. Then looked at Sen and Kirashimu. They were looking around, but no blobs came to tackle them.

"Nil, where are Cally and Demi?" Draco asked looking at the Agumon (DS). Nil looked down with a Sad look.

Nil looked sadly at the other Tamers.. "They were.. Captured.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:07 pm
You know people.. COMMENTS ARE ALOUD!  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,440 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,440 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:04 pm
-
-
-
-
-

SERIOUSLY!!
Comment please..
-
-
-
-
-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:17 am
I personally enjoyed it. But you knew that already.  

Draco_Lord

Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff