Reply Non-Gaia Websites Online Gaming & Video Games
Second life!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Kuragari

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:00 pm
Ok so I'm a Rental manager in a furry sim on second life.
I'm also trying to find ways to advertise that my sim is renting out land
any ideas?

and who here even plays on second life?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:24 pm
I have an account, but I'm not involved enough in anything to want to sign on. I tried to do a musical, but the director wasn't organized enough for an online musical. I was going to try to be a lounge singer, but I didn't know what I was doing to become popular. Then I was going to be a DJ, but collecting music for my DJ program thing wasn't working.

I'll stick with my first life.

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:17 am
Wow, I'm going to be helping teach English on here. Crazy. The teacher plans to do a dissertation on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:25 am
I am helping to teach grad students from NC. It's fun. I mainly go to SL to teach or attend classes that I can't in RL. My main interests are self awareness tools.

There are lots of hindu and buddhist guided and silent meditation groups. Or just nice solitary sims with meditation places and thoughts.

Right now my interests are in dream psychology, enneagram, astrology, meditation, and a problem solving tool called star journey.

http://www.star-journey.com/welcome  

bandaidd
Crew

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:42 pm
I was going to Start on Second Life but got put off Just by the Tutorial lol..Seemed real Specific and Complicated ..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:01 pm
All I know about Second Life is what I learned from The Office :/  

Volvy

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:21 pm
I recently returned from a holistic nurses convention in kentucky, where we presented conscious self-care using star journey. I was the tech expert which strikes me as funny. But it was really fun. My 4 days there cost me 2 vacation days and $50 for a taxi and some roses. Star Journey paid for my conference fee, flight, food and hotel. w00t!
The people that I had only met online turned out to be lovely and very tolerant of my oddities. Funny where something like Second Life can take you.
whee  
Non-Gaia Websites Online Gaming & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff