Reply ®
WHAT WOULD YOU DO???...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Cupcake No Feelings-BFG-

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:05 am
OK...WELL UMMM I GIVE A FRIEND MY PASSWORD.BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WELLIN TO HELP ME OUT(WELL NOT IN THOSES WORDS BUT IN THAT WAY)...SO I GIVE IT TO HER...NOT A SMART THING TO DO...BUT I DID...SO SHE DECIDE TO CHANGE MY PRO TO LOOK LIKE YOURS(BUT I CHANGE IT BACC).THEN STOLE ALL MY CLOTHES THTS WHY I LOOK LIKE A NOOBIE(EWW)...AND NO KIND OF GOLD...AND THEN COMMENT OR MESSAGE PPL THT I BARELY TALK TO YOU....WTF!!!!!!!!!!....
OK NOW HERE IS THIS THE QUESTION....SHE I STOP BEING HER FRIEND AND START BRAND NEW??...OR JUS FORGET ABOUT IT AND STILL BE HER FRIEND???...WHAT SHOULD I DO????....AND PLZ BE HONEST!!!!!!!!!!...THIS IS REAL SERIOUS....MY HEART IS REALLY BROKEN.I NEED HELP crying crying emo

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:05 am
okay this is just my opinion. smile

a friend did it to me too, she stole my items and golds, and I had to buy a new one!! GRRR! you can imagine just how frustrated I was when I opened my account.

So anyway, what I did back then was confront her about it. I asked her calmly why she did that and I demanded my items back. She talked to me jokingly about it and told me she wouldn't return my items back since she already sold it to the marketplace (she doesn't want to replace it either), but apologized for her behavior.

I accepted her apology and I became friends with her again...

So uhmm, what I'm trying to say is...I didn't exchange our friendship for items from gaia. She's my best friend, and I've known her for two years. I won't let things like gaiaonline or my gold, or my gaia cash, or my precious items ruin our friendship. I can still earn the golds. It could take days, weeks, months -- but once my friend and I get mad with each other, it's hard to get the friendship back...you know what I mean?

smile

I hope you settle it with your friend.

Again, this is my opinion and my advice. You should still follow what your heart and emotion tell you  

ladyyk

LunaSoulKeeper

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:34 pm
That's pretty messed up that they did that to you both. I think if they truely are good friends they'll respect your things even if its only online. It kinda shows that they are trying to get attention or something from you. If it was me I'd bring it up and if she says anything back I'd give her crap about it. Like hey woman your cool and all but that wasn't right that you took things that I had had and took it for yourself. If they are able to do that to you and still feel that your not gonna be bothered by it there needs to be some serious talkin going on.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:31 pm
OK, first of all... Never give out your account password/personal info. EVER.

Did your "friend" ever apologize for what she did? She obviously does not show you respect in the online world. How about IRL?

I like setting boundaries with my friends. Once they cross it, they stop being my friends. It simplifies my life a lot. Less hassle. Less drama. Less blood to wash off the walls when I'm done.

Good luck. 3nodding  

JTN
Crew

Miss Rupa

Heroic Dark Elf

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:45 pm
That's exactly why you're not supposed to give people your password.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:53 am
Lol @ Stupid People.

Seriously. You shouldn't do that. Even Gaia says: Do not give your password to anyone.  

Metal Soulhunter

-Cupcake No Feelings-BFG-

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:13 am
well she give some of my stuff back...but not my skinny jeans or my belt...and more...wow...i really feel stupid....really....lol...but yea...never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........  
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games