Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Drag Me to Hell Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boneymuggle

Mewling Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:56 pm
I didn't see anyone post this movie yet...so, anyone else see it?? Not as scary as i thought, it had good jump out a u scenes where you jump in your seat! lol but not a scary movie that gives me nightmares.
my motto, if i can't sleep, its a good scary movie
i did like this movie though whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:24 am
I haven't seen it, but for some reason the trailer makes me laugh. It's like Omigod! Omigod! There's a fly up my nose! ANd eeek a witch in my bed!!! It just makes me snicker. I have a weird sense of humor.  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

boneymuggle

Mewling Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:09 pm
lol yes that is how the movie really is, it scared u then u had to laugh because it was something funny would happen!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:57 am
I'm being dragged (harhar) to see it this week. I heard it's campy, which can only be expected from the director of Evil Dead.  

Quixotic Faye

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:08 pm
i saw it yesterday and i gotta say i was some what pleased it was actually better then the other horror movies that have came out and to a surprise it wasn't a remake  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:58 am
Quixotic Faye
I'm being dragged (harhar) to see it this week. I heard it's campy, which can only be expected from the director of Evil Dead.

This, although Raimi only produced this film so far as I'm aware.  

loIitoads

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:39 pm
As a huge fan of Raimi (Can't you tell? lol ), I went to see this movie on opening night...And it kicked a**! This was one of the best horror movies I have seen in years. And it was scary for the fact that it was really good at making you jump when you weren't expecting to (Unlike most ALL other predictable horror movies I have seen in the past few years). It made my heart rate go up for the entire movie, because I never knew when a scare would hit me! The fact people laughed after the scares was a good tactic. It made you reclaim your senses and calm down a bit so the next scare would be that much more effective, just like the last one and the one before that. That's good film making right there. I'm not saying I loved everything about the movie, cause they're were a couple of things that irritated me (Like the awesome but foreseeable ending and one misplaced scene), but it was an incredible return to horror directing for the legend. As such, it is now in my top 20 favorite horror films of all time. =D Go see it! You'll have a blast. Plus, there's enough puking into mouths and s**t being thrown at you to qualify this as a two girls 1 cup sequel!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:47 pm
I CANT WAIT UNTILL I SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!! :3  

XxUnchangable-FatexX

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:29 am
A friend of mine saw this three times, I'm beginning to think that there might be more to this film than I thought, and shall be checking it out accordingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:01 am
i have not seen this movie but im happy that good horror movie has come out in this horrible years my friend like it he said quote "the movie looked really low budget,but it was just balls to the wall awsome" so yeah i think it will pretty good when i go see it it's sorta good seeing a low budget movie became popular i even like the name of the movie lol

Atheist Guy

boneymuggle

Mewling Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:39 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
As a huge fan of Raimi (Can't you tell? lol ), I went to see this movie on opening night...And it kicked a**! This was one of the best horror movies I have seen in years. And it was scary for the fact that it was really good at making you jump when you weren't expecting to (Unlike most ALL other predictable horror movies I have seen in the past few years). It made my heart rate go up for the entire movie, because I never knew when a scare would hit me! The fact people laughed after the scares was a good tactic. It made you reclaim your senses and calm down a bit so the next scare would be that much more effective, just like the last one and the one before that. That's good film making right there. I'm not saying I loved everything about the movie, cause they're were a couple of things that irritated me (Like the awesome but foreseeable ending and one misplaced scene), but it was an incredible return to horror directing for the legend. As such, it is now in my top 20 favorite horror films of all time. =D Go see it! You'll have a blast. Plus, there's enough puking into mouths and s**t being thrown at you to qualify this as a two girls 1 cup sequel!

i totally agree when u say how ur heart rate is up the entire movie because u didn't know when it will jump out at u!! lol and then u would laugh!! lol the puke scenes were gross and funny at the same time eww lol xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:46 pm
yup that what me and my cuz got unlike some people i know who didn't like it. i was like hey it better then most of the horror movies that came out in the past couple of years and it show that sam is still able to make a good movie  

xTx Monty xTx

loIitoads

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:36 am
xTx Monty xTx
yup that what me and my cuz got unlike some people i know who didn't like it. i was like hey it better then most of the horror movies that came out in the past couple of years and it show that sam is still able to make a good movie

He had a lot to prove after those Spiderman films.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:01 am
It wasn't a really scary movie but more surprising. I kinda snickered too when the mosquito went up her nose. It also had a nice twist in the end, I would have been really surprised if my friend sitting next to me didn't spoil it.  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:09 am
ymPsiegetanK
It wasn't a really scary movie but more surprising. I kinda snickered too when the mosquito went up her nose. It also had a nice twist in the end, I would have been really surprised if my friend sitting next to me didn't spoil it.
I called the twist at the end, and I'm pretty sure I spoiled it for my friend. redface

I wasn't so scared as much surprised and grossed out. But it was really entertaining.
Spoiler! I don't understand how all that fluid came out of the old lady at the funeral - what a crappy mortician.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff