Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starlight Canopy

Back to Guilds

Roleplayers, writers, artists... All are welcome in Starlight Canopy! Here is a place to let all of your creative energy flow. 

Tags: roleplay, artist, writing, drawing, poetry 

Reply Manga/Animes!!!
Favorite Animes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:48 pm
here you can post your favorite animes! my favorites are as follows; Naruto/Shippuden, Bleach, Wolf' Rain and Avatar! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:57 pm
My favorites; Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Wolf's Rain, and Kiba! biggrin  

sakura_naruto_forever

Master SBK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:22 am
redrox123
here you can post your favorite animes! my favorites are as follows; Naruto/Shippuden, Bleach, Wolf' Rain and Avatar! biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 pm
Master SBK
redrox123

Then what is it? sad  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Master SBK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:26 pm
redrox123
Master SBK
redrox123

Then what is it? sad

A very good American cartoon. Anime can only be considered anime if it's Japanese since that's what the word refers to: Japanese Animation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:57 pm
Master SBK
redrox123
Master SBK
redrox123

Then what is it? sad

A very good American cartoon. Anime can only be considered anime if it's Japanese since that's what the word refers to: Japanese Animation.

O_o no way... I could have sworn it was Japanese! That's crazy! Lol...

When I finished watching Avatar, I told myself that i wanted to go back and listen to the original Japanese version, subbed, of course, to hear their real voices. sweatdrop I couldn't find a subbed episode. sweatdrop sweatdrop No wonder!  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Master SBK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 pm
redrox123
Master SBK
redrox123
Master SBK
redrox123

Then what is it? sad

When I finished watching Avatar, I told myself that i wanted to go back and listen to the original Japanese version, subbed, of course, to hear their real voices. sweatdrop I couldn't find a subbed episode. sweatdrop sweatdrop No wonder!

lol, yeah, and it also explains why the "dubbed" actually made sense with the animation, unlike, say, Naruto. I want to cry every time I hear it on Cartoon Network. crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:40 pm
Master SBK
redrox123
Master SBK
redrox123
Master SBK
redrox123

Then what is it? sad

lol, yeah, and it also explains why the "dubbed" actually made sense with the animation, unlike, say, Naruto. I want to cry every time I hear it on Cartoon Network. crying crying

rofl LOL!  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Lulu-Goldfrapp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:31 am
Bleach is good but don't try to watch the tv series, it's crap.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:48 am
Master SBK
redrox123
Master SBK
redrox123
Master SBK
redrox123

Then what is it? sad

Lol... Naruto sounds like he's been smoking in the dubs. He's only 12! Lol! I much prefer the subs, and I have to say, Japanese Naruto Shippuden's voice is a lot better than Japanese 12-year old Naruto.  

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:49 am
Lulu-Goldfrapp
Bleach is good but don't try to watch the tv series, it's crap.

I wholeheartedly agree. Too many fillers. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:54 pm
the_CrAzY_Red
Master SBK
redrox123
Master SBK
redrox123

Then what is it? sad

Lol... Naruto sounds like he's been smoking in the dubs. He's only 12! Lol! I much prefer the subs, and I have to say, Japanese Naruto Shippuden's voice is a lot better than Japanese 12-year old Naruto.

haha, but it's done by the same exact voice-actor though. Still, she's really good (yes it's a she).

Btw, I suggest that you don't actually look at the people doing the voice-acting. Their IRL faces look soooooooo different from the characters they voice. It kinda kills the mood.  

Master SBK
Vice Captain

Kirksome
Vice Captain

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:54 pm
Master SBK
the_CrAzY_Red
Master SBK
redrox123
Master SBK
redrox123

Then what is it? sad

haha, but it's done by the same exact voice-actor though. Still, she's really good (yes it's a she).

Btw, I suggest that you don't actually look at the people doing the voice-acting. Their IRL faces look soooooooo different from the characters they voice. It kinda kills the mood.

Whoa! Really? That's totally weird...

Oh, wonderful, now I'm even more curious than I was two minutes ago. rofl  
Manga/Animes!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces