Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply Venting
I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever felt like I felt?
  yes
  no
View Results

awalking paradox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:39 pm
I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!!! No matter how hard I try, no matter how much I worry, I'm always coming in last and never stand compairing to my friends. I work as hard as I can and do as much as I can yet my grade suck and the people who were always asking me for help always get better grades!!!!!!
I have sooo many big dreams, so many things I want to do, but I'm the youngest child in a family of eight and I'll always get things last.
I know about the things around me, I know that we need money, yet why do they always think I won't understand? That I couldn't help even if they let me?
Why are they so content to stay here on this island, when with just a little bit of work they could achive what I cannot? How can they relax when when I'm pulling my hair out, stressing about school, money, and colleges abound.
I hate myself, for being so selfish. For aways wanting more and hating to setling for less. I hate my ever thinking mind and my weak body.
I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:59 am
I feel the same way-But when I finnaly yelled that kindof stuff in my sleep my dad woke me up and made me say it-I think there not telling us beacuse were still young-they want us to have fun and live-and not worry about all that s**t.Its hard not to huh?I feel the same way as you.  

XxUsagiMaruhiXx

awalking paradox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:27 am
XxUsagiMaruhiXx
I feel the same way-But when I finnaly yelled that kindof stuff in my sleep my dad woke me up and made me say it-I think there not telling us beacuse were still young-they want us to have fun and live-and not worry about all that s**t.Its hard not to huh?I feel the same way as you.

I know!!!! I'm glad that they care about me so much but now that I'm a senior they're suddenly throwing all these responsibilites at me and I have no clue how to handle it.........  
Venting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games