Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Terminator: Salvation [Official]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The amazing hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:15 pm
Hey is the new terminator movie any good? I heard it came out too but i'm not sure on that either. If there's another forum on this already please tell me too. Thanks.

[Mod Message: Sorry about the title change, but I thought this may as well be the official thread seeing as we'll probably be seeing a few of these crop up in the next few days.

~Lolicat]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:28 am
I've heard awful things about it. Most indicative of the movie's quality was that my friend went to see it the other day and hasn't even mentioned it since, although I asked him beforehand to tell me how good it was.  

loIitoads

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:55 am
i thought it was a sorta funny movie with the arnold cgi character they made up in the end but the whole movie remind me of fallout 3 with robots so i dont know this movie is sorta hard to give it a good or bad review i saw it and i have to say i found it fun for beign a 14 year old but to my understanding the movie was given bad reviews shame...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:04 pm
i watched online it wasn't clear but i enjoyed it.
it was good

Xdummi_MehhX

x--stevee--x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:43 pm
i saw it last night and i have to saw that i was kind of disappointed by it. there were some parts that were pretty good, but i think overall it could've been better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:00 am
Sort of on topic, what was everyone's opinion of the Sarah Connor Chronicles. I'm about 3/4 of my way through the first season and my overriding urge is just to give up. It feels directed at a wider market than just the fans, and I think it suffers because of that. It might have worked better directed at sci-fi fans specifically.  

loIitoads

Valkyrie_Saphria

Hilarious Fairy

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:00 pm
I've seen glimpses of the other movies and only watched one all the way through, but I have to say that the newest Terminator movie is amazing.
The effects and story line is pretty sweet and I'm glad that I saw it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm
I liked it. some of my friends said they didnt like it because they said was just action  

Chlorofun

Generous Receiver

sheepamongwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:25 pm
probably the most amazing thing i've ever seen in my life.

it was so explode-y and action-y

it was very entertaining but like someone mentioned the fake arnold deeply upsetted me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:47 am
Going to go see this sometime in the next few days I think, as I'm coming up on the end of the the Sarah Connor Chronicles. In truth, I think SCC might be the best part of the franchise, at least the second season. T-3 was a write-off, I don't consider it canon.  

loIitoads

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:46 pm
sheepamongwolf
probably the most amazing thing i've ever seen in my life.

it was so explode-y and action-y

it was very entertaining but like someone mentioned the fake arnold deeply upsetted me.

"explode-y and action-y" doesn't make a good movie but i have to agree with you the movie was good  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games