Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Your Ideas of a Cast? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ClaryF

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:41 pm
I love seeing different people ideas of who the characters would be represented by, and what they would look like!

So far I've only found my Isabelle, and her name is Marie Avgeropoulos, an actress I saw on a episode Of Supernatural.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other than that, I have no idea so far! Its so hard to find a natural looking red haired girl as well!

Anyway, share your own ideas!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:18 pm
ha this is a good one for magnus, he might be a little old plus you'd have to die his hair some wild colour~brian molko, lead singer of placebo User Image oh plus he's totally not that tall, only 5'6" so he'd need stilts to fill magnus's shoes xD  

kari-fae

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:46 pm
i saw a really good one for isabelle once. it was some girl from a show called 'firefly'. dont remember her name but there was a pic and it was perfect. i'll edit if i find her name.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:55 pm
My Magnus Bane is Bill Kaulitz!
Hehe mrgreen

User Image

He has the black spiked hair, guyliner, he is tall and thin and he is the perfect age.  

The Great Magnus Bane

Miss Isabelle_Lightwood

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 am
Adam Gregory from 90210 is so my Alec! heart
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:41 am
the great magnus bane: ha yes you're magnus is definitely much better than mine, but i still swoon for brian molko!

hot miss isabelle: oh wow i <3 alec and yours is definitely perfect!!!

kari-fae

ClaryF

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:00 am
I found my idea of Jace biggrin

He is Jeremy Sumpter, and I saw him in Peter Pan the other day (although he was much younger he was so cute and cheeky looking!)

I know other people have suggested Alex Pettyfer (from Stormbreaker) who I LOVE, but he doesn't fit as Jace for me 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:17 pm
kari-fae
the great magnus bane: ha yes you're magnus is definitely much better than mine, but i still swoon for brian molko!

hot miss isabelle: oh wow i <3 alec and yours is definitely perfect!!!

Hehe I know right? so hot! heart  

Miss Isabelle_Lightwood

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:47 pm
So, this kinda is and isnt important to this topic but its got to do with the characters. I was at work the other day(im a lifeguard at the pool near my house) and there were these to teens and when i saw them i almost had a heart attack. It was like seeing a live jace and simon. The guy that looked like jace had a little bit of brown in his hair but they were both built perfectly and the simon looking guy had dark brown hair and glasses. I couldnt see eyes cause it was half way across the pool but the figures and hair and stuff was perect. I wonder if they could act... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 pm
netherfreak
there were these to teens and when i saw them i almost had a heart attack. It was like seeing a live jace and simon.... I wonder if they could act... whee

Haha Nether dont you just hate when that happens?  

MyLady Lilipop

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:53 pm
LadyLilipop
netherfreak
there were these to teens and when i saw them i almost had a heart attack. It was like seeing a live jace and simon.... I wonder if they could act... whee

Haha Nether dont you just hate when that happens?

Hell ya. It was hella frustrating... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:54 am
The Great Magnus Bane
My Magnus Bane is Bill Kaulitz!
Hehe mrgreen

User Image

He has the black spiked hair, guyliner, he is tall and thin and he is the perfect age.

Well not according to his new look he wouldn't. xD  

Black Angels Love

Shameless Man-Lover

ClaryF

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:24 pm
Ah, I found a new favorite for Jace heart

Freddie Stroma
User Image

and here he is again: http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=439613&showcomments=true

I think im in LURVE. whee  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces