Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Where the wild things are

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a wild thing?
  Huh?
  Nah
  Rawr!!!
View Results

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:27 am
Okay so I know its a kid's film but I'm still curious about it. Did any of ya'll love the book as a kid? And what do you think of the direction they're going for the movie? The Wild Things talk? Who knew.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NOkQ4dYVaM  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:15 pm
I think it looks great, which is funny since up until the trailer was released, the production had been plagued with bad news. I like that Jonze went with a live-action approach instead of an animated one, and I look forward to seeing it.  

Quixotic Faye

loIitoads

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:22 pm
It looks lovely, I like the choice to use animatronics and suits rather than pure CGI, too, very nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:27 pm
i wish they could hav done the movie wen i was a kid, i would probably appreciated alot more but i cant wait till its comes 3nodding  

MISSFUNSIZE

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:33 pm
Before the trailer, I was hesitantely excited about this movie.
After the trailer, I am super pumped!!! ^_________^!!
It looks so good!

And anything Catherine Keener is in always seems to be golden.<3
It will be the best Fall movie, I am willing to wager. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:22 pm
dude. that book only had like 5 pages. how the heck are they makin a movie of it?  

gotta_love_jimmy

LunaSoulKeeper

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 am
I saw this advertised on a poster about a month ago and it enticed me but freaked me out a little. Never read the book but seems like it would be a new creative way for the insight to a child's mind. Hoping to see it in theaters 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:26 am
ama-chan02
dude. that book only had like 5 pages. how the heck are they makin a movie of it?

This makes me happy. Sounds like they won't be confined by expectations and can just make a sweet story around nice monsters.  

loIitoads

xxXnarutofreak567Xxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm
Bonniebluejeans
Okay so I know its a kid's film but I'm still curious about it. Did any of ya'll love the book as a kid? And what do you think of the direction they're going for the movie? The Wild Things talk? Who knew.

Trailer:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NOkQ4dYVaM

it looks like an indie movie  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:55 pm
i want to see that~~~ its going to be interesting to see how they made where the wild things are into a movie  

CrystalBlues

Sweet Lunatic

Chiyuki-san

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 pm
The movie looks absolutely gorgeous—terrific cinematography and music! There were some great artistic choices being made for this movie. I'm so excited! When I first saw the trailer, I couldn't think anything except how incredibly perfect the boy playing Max is. He has to be the cutest kid I've ever seen, and his costume is spot-on, right down to the whiskers and dirt 3nodding
The movie comes out the same day I get home from college for fall break—so guess where I'll be that night?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:30 am
i dont really think it will be goood movie cuz it a 10 page book made into a 2 hor movie i liked the book as a kid but seriously a 2 hour movie they have to add lots of stuff and that wont really work out  

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

Alvvays

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:04 pm
User Image

I think this movie looks absolutely beautiful! The trailer made me cry out of joy. :'(

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games