Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm
Another purple disc blocked Taya's attack; it was useless. "I'm starting to get rather annoyed with your lack of skill.....is jumping and swinging all you know how to do?" He asked, as he threw a gravity superpowered punch at Taya's midsection. If this made contact, Taya would be sent flying into a wall exactly opposite of Manabun and Cloud's.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:11 pm
Manabu holds his Keyblade forward at Regret, and shoots a beam of light from the tip at the Nobody's back. Like this he would be too preoccupied blowing Taya away to focus on him. 'This has to work; He won't be able to dodge in time.'  

Kenshin Yuki

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:14 pm
Kiyo stood his ground and flicked his bangs out of his hair as an ice shield erupted from the ground to block the attack, "dont mock me" said Kiyo as the shield diapered , "Lets see how you fare against this" he asked as he stabbed one of his blades into the ground and bulbs of ice enveloped all the keyblade wielders and cloud negating all there attacks in the process including the beam that was about to hit Regret. moments passed and then suddenly the ice bulbs sprinkled into snow and the 4 were gone. "oops, wrong attack" said Kiyo childishly as he walked passed Regret and into a dark corridor.

In travers town main square...

4 bulbs of ice erupted from the ground and spit out the 3 keybladers and cloud and then returned to snow

((Sorry for any god mods i may or may not have done but they were for story purposes and that fight was going no wear fast))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:07 pm
Taya stood up and looked around. "what was that?" he said as his Key Blade disappeared from his hand.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:10 am
Manabu falls to the ground after being summoned there by the ice flowers, still holding Cloud in his arms. He notices the man has gone unconscious from being attacked by the villainous Nobody. "I still don't know who they were though...Cloud, are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 pm
"...I made sure that the informant didn't survive those attacks...." Regret chuckled as he entered the Dark Corridor after Kiyo.

Cloud, unconscious and bleeding, was on the verge of death when he awoke in Manabu's arms. "...Heh....It looks like I can't hold you in any longer." He said, almost as if it were to himself. A dark shadow erupted from his body, forming itself into Sephiroth.

"When you die....Cloud, I am my own being. I no longer have to live inside you. Goodbye." Sephiroth said with a chuckle, as he sliced Cloud down with his katana, ending his life with a quick slash to his jugular vein. He vanished as quickly as he had appeared, leaving the Keyblade wielders without someone to help them.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Wiggs-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:39 pm
Ooc: Don't know how to get my charrie back in the action ^-^'

She's just been generally destorying parts of the castle =D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:46 pm
Taya stared at Cloud's body as it still slowly bled to death. he reached out to the distance and made a fist, plunging it into the cement a few times. "this can't happen....not like this. Cloud.....i'll avenge you......." he said in a whisper to himself as his tears fell. he never cried but this was the first time in a while that he did. he got up and held his broken arm in his hoodie, which he was using as a sling. he walked over to Cloud and ripped off a piece of his bloody clothing off of him. Taya tied the cloth around his wrist. he wiped the tears away and looked at his friends. "lets train......lets rest and then train together. we should get stronger together......and i want to avenge my fallen comrade.....lets go at it together." he smiled through his red eyes.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:49 pm
(Wiggs, I'd recommend roleplaying your character destroying something in the castle, so I can go talk to you.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:05 pm
Manabu watches as Sephiroth slays Cloud, and was about to stop him when he disappears away. The Keyblade grips his teeth in anger as he realizes what's happening to them. "This is bad. We couldn't do anything to Regret...Cloud was killed off without him trying, and he was better than all of us..."

He digs into his pocket and pulls out his cellphone, and presses the buttons 3-3-5 and enter. With this, a silver space ship, a Gummi Ship, floats down towards them. "I'm heading to my base. Does anyone wish to come?"  

Kenshin Yuki

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:11 pm
Taya looks toward Manabu and nods. he walks toward him. "i'll be right back though. i need something from my house." he says and disappears. he comes back a few minutes later with a purple cloak around him and the hood up. he has a back pack on as well. "i'm ready..." he said with a smile. he knew that it might be the last time he would smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:49 am
Ooc: Okie doke ^3^

Bic: She watched with a satisfied smile on her face as the ruble trickled threw her widespread fingers, collecting in a pile at her feet. The wall beside her had a fist sized hole in it. No prizes for working out what had happened. Xiebeth didn't care either. She had worked out her temper and was now in a precarious calm. For once her eyes lacked their hardness and instead seemed to be almost ... happy. Her hood was down and she was stood in the middle of one of the many corridors that made up the castle. She doubted that the hole would ever be found the place was so huge.

Wiggs-sama

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:32 am
Manabu heads onboard his ship, getting beamed up just like how Scotti does Kirk. The Keyblade wielder awaits his other companions to come aboard, Taya and his friend. He looks around to see the two other seats that materialized for the others who would come up. He presses a button and a hologram appears showing the lady from before. "Manabu."

"There you are. Do you have any other info on those men in black?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:43 pm
Taya stared up at the ship. he then looked at his friends and smiled. "come on! the sooner we leave, the sooner we can learn more about ourselves and our powers." he smiled and waited to be "beamed up."  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games