Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiggs-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:10 pm
"Responsible?" she echoed, still letting the situation sink in. She was second in command ... she was second in command. Slowly a smirk appeared on her face. Now this is what she had expected when she had joined. Still smirking to herself she closed her eyes and attempted to locate the pressence of this so called member in need of a job. Her eyes sparkled as she realised that she now had the authority to give lesser members orders. She laughed shrilly and opened a portal to the member in question

Ooc: lol, which member did you mean? Well let's play it this way, the first member to make a post saying that she appeared in front of them wins wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm
Ray Ray was laying on the couch in the mission room board out of his mind, " sighs, i wonder whats going to happen to those keyblade wielders?" he asked to him self as a dark portal opened up in front of him and another person wearing a black coat steped out of it, "what do you want?" he yawned as he asked the question  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Wiggs-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:05 pm
Xiebth's eyes narrowed. "What do you want, mam" She smiled, pleased at how that sounded. "It has a nice ring to it, don't you agree?" She put her arms on the back of the sofa, putting her weight onto them. "Why don't we try that again hm?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:54 pm
Ray Ray eyed her carefully. after a few moments he let out a small grin and rolled off the backof the couch, "Nah, i dont think so Lady" he said with a small laugh as he stood up straight and walked over to the window and gazed out upon the Neon lit city. "your the new second in command aint ch'a?" he asked as he slightly turned his head towards her  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:24 am
Manabu sighs as he contemplates Noah's death. "Noah was a senior Keyblade Master. He was much better at wielding the swords than I was, and taught me most of the works; for anyone to be able to do that..."

"It was Touma. He was the one who defected last month." Betty explains, causing Manabu to grit his teeth in anger. She then looks at the other two and says, "Nice to meet you. May I ask what your names are?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 am
Taya didn't much listen to the story of the death but when he was spoken to, he snapped back into reality. "My name is Taya, ma'am. it's a pleasure to meet you too." he said and bows.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games