Reply Main Forum
I need poses. >.<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:45 am
I hate it. Always want to make my sims mannequins. I want to be able to click on them and make a pose out of them. It is hard coming up with my own poses, drawing them, because I need to see the pose first before drawing. Guhh, Why is there no cheat to do so?

This will great be good for artist like me, movie scenes, as well just plain humor!

So yeah. I am a little disappointed that I can't do that.

Discuss:
What do you want the sims 3 to have that you want to have?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:26 pm
There was a cheat to do so in Sims 2. Not sure about Sims 3 though. In Sims 2 after you activated the testingcheatsenabled cheat you could press shift and click on the sim and there would be a pose option. I have no idea if this will work in Sims 3. I haven't tried it yet.  

EvilFuzzyKitty

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:33 pm
I miss alien babies. MEN SHOULD HELP POPULATE TOO!!
But, that's just me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 am
In regards to the posing, I am about 99% sure that the first expansion pack, World Adventures, will enable this. This expansion introduces the photography skill, and I did see a pic somewhere where it looked like two sims were posing for the camera. smile

Personally, I want the memories back. sad  

me_is_kelly
Crew

Sweet KottonKandy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:06 am
XXxxMeowxxXX
I miss alien babies. MEN SHOULD HELP POPULATE TOO!!
But, that's just me.

wasn't there a bug going on that when there was too many females in the town then the man would get pregnant? but then his body would be invisible the entire time lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 pm
in the sims 3 a man can get pregnant. Just have him stargaze through a tele scope outside then he might be abducted. Orrr you can make a alien family when you make a family. Just make their skin color like green or blue or PURPLE or yahh  

Owata20

Sweet KottonKandy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:10 am
me_is_kelly
In regards to the posing, I am about 99% sure that the first expansion pack, World Adventures, will enable this. This expansion introduces the photography skill, and I did see a pic somewhere where it looked like two sims were posing for the camera. smile

as far as i can tell the cheat doesn't let you pose yourself, you can in fact ask other people to pose for you, but honestly it doesn't last long enough for me to 'take their pic' with my sim.. It's only an option once you learn the photography skill  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:33 pm
me_is_kelly

Yeah, i miss looking through their memories. they were also helpful when it came to getting to know the other sims that are in the town when you actually play them >.<  

Kikii-Chan1223

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff