Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rating Overall?
View Results

EyjafjallajokullPenis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 am
Okay, so these aren't exactly finished but I already turned it in for a grade so I don't plan on finishing it. Doesn't exactly make much sense but lemme know what you guys think. =]

Panels 1-5

Panels 6-10

Panels 11-15

Panels 16-20

Panels 21-25

Panels 26-30

Panels 31-35

Panels 36-40

Panels 41-45  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:48 pm
I really love your style ^_^ it is very eye catching and interesting! But the story was a little confusing at times, but I think I get it over all. I is hard to make a comic with no text since you need to make your story very clear. I give you credit though for doing it! Great job!  

Loreley The White Rabbit

EyjafjallajokullPenis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:53 am
I did a presentation in class to walk them through with the dialogue but it's more like a storyboard for a trailer so the scenes are kinda random. I didn't finish most of the panels and there's a lot of scenes missing in between so that wouldn't help either sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:52 pm
Its very...I guess you can say dramatic. Its a very nice style. Honestly, it doesn't fit with Pokemon. Very good work though.  

onipanda379

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Loreley The White Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:56 pm
im a bunny
I did a presentation in class to walk them through with the dialogue but it's more like a storyboard for a trailer so the scenes are kinda random. I didn't finish most of the panels and there's a lot of scenes missing in between so that wouldn't help either sweatdrop

Oh ok well that makes scene. Any way good job biggrin  
ART

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff