Reply Manga Maniacs Forum
Is blood better in anime or manga or the same? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellBeat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:08 am
the question I hope people is if seeing blood is cooler in manga or anime or the same because I feel like it right now in time. It is just a thought that came out of no where in time. I hope you people can decide because I don't know anything about anything about somebody. blaugh biggrin smile stare crying eek  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:30 pm
I don't know why but I prefer the blood in manga than the anime. Probably depends on what i'm reading/watching.  

jupiter4000

Celebrating Sweetheart

5,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:35 pm
I lilke it etter in the manga in the anime they usually dim down the gore.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:27 am
i would say the same they are pretty even but you know blood looks better in anime but other wise they bothe are good for you rofl  

akirakurosawa111

Tusuami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:51 pm
Well... You can really see the blood flying in Anime... xd But they do tone it down... so I guess is how you like to see your blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:01 pm
blood is way better in anime..  

fReAKy PnAy

xsakakix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:17 pm
Blood looks better in anime. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:19 pm
I think that it depends on the series. For example, it is awesome in the manga of Angel Sancutary, and I think it is best in the anime of Hellsing. That show totally kicks a**.  

Kuro Neko Iris

KiraLight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:51 pm
I think mangas, cuz it's harder to make blood and gore look crappy in mangas than animes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:51 am
Well, sometimes when I am looking at a battle scene in a manga, I can get confused because of it being in b/w. But b/w pictures can be more dramatic the color if you can understand them. (Yea I'm slow)

Blood in anime is hard to compare to manga because anime is usually in color, and it's a movig picture instead of a still.

I think if your the kind of person who likes things visually spelled out, then blood in anime is better, but if your the kind of person who like to connect things visually yourself, then the manga is probably for you.

I don't really have a preferance, as long as it's well done.  

Kitsumi_Samurai

x.X.Innocent Passion.X.x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:30 am
it's disgusting in both. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:20 pm
I think you have to compare the blood in the series if it has both an anime and a manga... for example, in Yami no Matsuei, or Decendents of Darkness if you prefer.. the manga has some amazing gore artwork... it's good in the anime, but it doesn't hold the same flare as the manga.  

spoo_008

Leranz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:03 pm
Somehow, I find that it's actually pretty much the same although in animes, it's easier to discern what is blood and what is not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:57 pm
i think blood is better on anime
you see a lil bit of color

in manga you cant tell
if it is blood or not  

fReAKy PnAy

Ayrako

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:14 am
Blood is better in anime cause you see the colors, and here the screams  
Manga Maniacs Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items