Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Arriscas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arriscas

3,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:03 am
ARRISCAS

Name: Carla
Nicknames: Arri, Charlotte... bah, whatever! XP
Race: A mix between Chinese and Portuguese ;P
Hobbies: Drawing, writting, reading, sleeping, playing video-games...
Future Job: Probably Doctor...

Hi! I'm just some weird girl with a weird personality. XP I have lived in Macau for almost my entire life, so my heart is still over there even though I now live in Portugal. Besides, my parents and some of my friends are still in Macau, so it's hard not miss it. XD I'm lazy, but I can be active if I want to, and once I'm outside on a sunny day, I feel alive! Haha!
I love making new friends! So don't hesitate to talk with me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:06 am
MY DIGIMON

User Image

Syakomon! He's so cute!! X3

Arriscas

3,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Arriscas

3,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:46 am
RP Character

Username: Arriscas

Name: Keiko Origami

Job: Student

Abilities: Keiko is a quick learner and has a very advance intuition, able to detect something before it happens. Also, she knows how to handle scissors very well.

Equipment:
*User Image Digivice
*User Image Scissors
*User Image Chewing gum
*User Image Cellphone
*User Image iPod
* Crest of Peace (wears it around her neck)

User Image

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: Keiko is a determined and brave girl that cares a lot about others and always tries her best on everything she does. She hates conflicts and avoids them whenever possible. She has a mind with lots of worries, making it hard for her to find peace.

Biography: Keiko was born in Japan, in Tokyo. She thought she was living a normal life like any other, with her parents and older brother, until suddenly their mother becomes ill. It was a very grave disease and she had to stay in the hospital for a long time. Years has passed and she hadn't left the hospital yet. Even worse, their father decided to leave her and her older brother, Keisuke, in the care of their uncle, in Osaka. Keiko was seven at the time, and Keisuke, twelve. Ever since then, her brother had become responsible for her, protecting her, and Keiko began to rely on her brother for safety. Their uncle was nice to them too, so the three got along well, and Keiko began to get used to this new family, as her parents began to distance...

Home: Osaka, where she lived with her older brother, Keisuke, and her uncle.

Alignment: Keiko is good, and very rarely do evil thoughts come to her mind.

Digimon: Syakomon
User Image User Image

Digivolution line
Bukamon ---> Syakomon ---> Gesomon ---> MarineDevimon (not reached this stage yet)

First Encounter: When Keiko turned thirteen, she and her brother decided to go camping, to celebrate her birthday. Up in the mountains, while Keiko was getting some water for them, she found a digivice near the shore. Curious, she touched the unknown material, and a light engulfed her whole body, blacking her out. When she woke up again, she was in a whole other different place, in a world so different from where she had come from. It didn't take long for her to find trouble with some digimon, but luckily, a group of Gomamon saved her from a bunch of rampaging wild digimon. She found the Gomamon quite welcoming and stayed with them.

It was near Gomamon's home that she also found her digimon partner - Syakomon. The digimon started saying stuff like 'I've been waiting for you', but Keiko let that pass, not really getting, and decided to let the digimon cling to her, seeing how he wasn't letting her go one second.

It was only when Gomamon's home was attacked by a a Seadramon, that she finally realised that Syakomon was really loyal to her. The digimon had jumped in front of her defending her from an attack from Seadramon and got himself hurt because of it. Keiko felt guilt and worry for her partner, but Syakomon never complained staying with her. The virus digimon always showed her a smile, and easily earned her trust and friendship.

It was near the sea, later, that Keiko and Syakomon found the Crest of Peace. And so, the two took off into their adventure in the Digimon World, Keiko having lived there all these years since her first encounter with the Gomamon... with Syakomon always there with her. As of now, Syakomon has digivolved into his Champion form - Gesomon, but not Ultimate.

Extra Notes/Other: Even after being separated from her older brother, Keiko is still a dependent girl, who can't live by herself alone. She has only survived in the Digimon World till now because of Syakomon.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:49 am
Reserved

Arriscas

3,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Arriscas

3,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100