Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
The wandering lives

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about the first chapter?
  It Sucks!
  OMG when's the next chapter out?
  It's pretty cool
  Publish!
  not much of a reader
View Results

Mitzi_rocker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:55 pm
From the Series I'm writing The Wandering Lives an Hourglass Novel

I WANT your TRUE OPINION so feel free to share your thoughts

Book 1 :The end of the beginning
Darcy's Eyes and Josey's Tears
Chaper 1: A Penny for your thoughts?

I want to do great things in life; I know that I can do anything I set my imaginative mind to do. As for now my choices are excruciatingly limited. Hey, if you were at least 500 feet above ground for a couple of days without food you’d be a little pessimistic too. A “little” is a big understatement for this situation. It’s not my fault I’m in this mess. It is ALL because of Josey Lavinzsky.
Josey is the most annoying reckless miscreant (my nerdness is totally showing) anybody will EVER know. Sometimes when she talks you think of dumb blonde jokes to say but then you realize she’s not blonde Barbie Doll, she is a redhead like Lucille Ball but not funny just evil and a pain in the a**. I have no idea how she managed to get away from those telekinetics, pyrokinetics, and psychokinetics (crazy super human powered people) but she did and left me to die. What a completely fantastic caring person, huh? There is a complete book of what her idiocracy and selfishness has done to me. I’ll tell you number one, the first time we met and the first evil act she bestowed upon my sorry a**. Yea I'll give you a penny for my thoughts.
First day of ninth grade at Lunestead High School, everything is seemingly perfect. I was wearing my favorite clothes, a deep purple Victorian looking corset with my black super skinny jeans and my black laced high heels. I was chatting to everyone I knew, and some I just met in my new classes, during passing period it was like I was popular. I hung out with my friends by an oak tree we chose in May when we came here to view our new high school lives. That was until 5th Period Algebra (why be in a class you can get a C in when you know you can get an A in an easier class?). All of a sudden Josey with Blackberry in hand and her little Juicy Couture bag flounced right in. I knew she would be one of those I’m-better-than-you-cause-I’m-rich girls just by looking at her stare down some other students. Her whitened smile turned into a murderous smirk when she turned her dark green/light brown eyes on me. I instantly knew I was toast and a simultaneous look of pity was shared by my friends, Susan and Jerald. One very rude stare down and statement did it all.
With the smirk widening she oh so loudly announced,” Omygod why do we a goth or should I say vampire in our class?” Then flipped her flaming hair and she sat down obviously satisfied. During the entire class she practically texted the entire school about me. For three months (and I think they still call me those names) everyone even most of the upperclassmen called me vampire mistress or goth chick. Talk about an evil witch or should I say b***h. Hmm, well you know what they say so from that moment till today it has been war.
I was so happy when 9 months later my life changed. I was completely joyous for about a month. Then she came ruined my happiness. Well, long story short I ran away. Okay I’ll give you some tiny details. I ran away, ran out of money, ran out of food and practically starved into unconsciousness and was found (just in the time) by Kiri and Barnabas “Bass”, “Barney” Lequa. They took me to Leque Mansion in New Orleans to be treated by, Kiri’s brother, Zoan.
When I awoke they asked me if I wanted to stay with their family for a while at Arbol-Flor Manor in Florida. Only they would let me stay with them on the condition I would call my parents. Of coarse I, wanting nothing more than to see what the rest of the nation looked liked, agreed. I was tired from the Arizona desert weather in the summer. It was also an hour from the beach so that helped.
I was there for three blissful days and it was so relaxing. I called my parents on the plane but I got the answering machine, which was fine with me. I was introduced to Jezebel, Eiren, Mai, Jack, and Lillith, “Lilly”. Jezebel and Eiren are fraternal twins (NOT identical), are brother and sister, and are Kiri and Bass’ kids. Lilly, aka Lillith, is Jezebel and Eiren’s little sister she’s a bossy and intelligent two year-old, she reminds me of my siblings (Man, I miss them). Mai is Korean she’s very lively and was adopted by the Lequa’s. Jack is also adopted he is Philipino and Spanish; he’s a very artistic type of guy and he loves Batman. Every one of those three days Jezebel, Eiren, Mai, Jack and I drove to Daytona Beach. We played volleyball and went snorkeling all day long. I was up at about 5:30 in the morning on Tuesday at the beach with the others to see the sun rise when Kiri came in her brand new 2010 Toyota Yaris. She seemed very flustered and wanted us to pack our bags right away. I should have known then that something was wrong but I was way too happy to notice. When we were packing she told us that we were going to Kapzan Palace in Russia so we could be more cultured. We left that same day at 7.
I was in there two weeks in that enormous place (that is such an understatement), and out of nowhere Josey shows up. In the first hour she started treating me like trash (slaves would’ve been treated nicer back in the day). I couldn’t stand her after three hours so I went quickly outside. A few minutes later she showed me her cranberry-stained Juicy Couture jacket. She started shaking and yelling saying I did it to get back at her. Her eyes turned bright green and a few vases broke. Then they came with what looked like a tracking device and guns. Josey and I then looked at each other and ran towards a forest. She got away and I got captured. That was roughly about 4 days ago. Remember I said tiny details not specific.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:48 pm
NICE STORY  

Maho_Beauty
Crew

Mitzi_rocker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:21 pm
thanks!  
[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers