Dog's death, help o.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheViolentBunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:55 am
Hai, I need help

My dog has just got put down and I wish her like hell, how do I get over it?

Thanks >.<

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:59 am
Going through the death of a pet is hard. I've had to do it and it was really hard. Try to stay as happy as you can. Have pictures of the dog so you don't feel upset and can't look at him anymore. It gives you something to remember them by too. Also, if you have another animal, love on them. It's always comforting to have another dog or cat or something to make you feel better. I'm not saying go out and get another one if you don't have another dog but have something there to comfort you when you feel bad.  

amethyst_snow87

TheViolentBunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:24 am
amethyst_snow87
Going through the death of a pet is hard. I've had to do it and it was really hard. Try to stay as happy as you can. Have pictures of the dog so you don't feel upset and can't look at him anymore. It gives you something to remember them by too. Also, if you have another animal, love on them. It's always comforting to have another dog or cat or something to make you feel better. I'm not saying go out and get another one if you don't have another dog but have something there to comfort you when you feel bad.

Thanks, Thats helped alot, I've been playing with my gerbils ever since she died.. and I surpose it has helped.
Thanks again biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:21 am
My dog died do u know how to get over it ?  

P4IINx

1-800-Your Hero

Greedy Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:03 pm
IDK how to get over it I just freakin cry till I can not cry anymore lol it is hard to get over something that died......  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:35 am
you can't really get over a pet that easy. The pain will ease over some time though. Look at some pictures of your dog, and think of all the memories you have of your dog, funny, sad, cute. And remember some of the annoying things it would do that might tick you off, but would also make you laugh. And what types of things it likes e.g. my dog: walks, belly rubs, smackos, sleeping  

DeeSpark

Ban Kurushimi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:38 pm
it's really hard to get over something when you love it so much...  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games