Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Discussion
FAQ (Questions && Answers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:56 pm
Basically, this thread is for you fans who have questions about the groups or to be more specific, the members that need to be answered. I know myself and others know quite a bit about everyone so post your question and it will be answered.

Crew: Feel free to answer questions from elsewhere (around the guild) and copy and post them here. And also feel free to answer questions that may already be answered. AAND if you don't feel comfortable answering, just post the question and someone oughta answer it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:57 pm
FAQ

Q:
ll P A N D A II
TVXQ ish OLD~!
ish this guild only about
SHINee and TVXQ and super Junior?
and yew can go to 4shared.com
yew can download music 4 free.
have'nt this guild ever heard of
Big bang, snsd, 2ne1, epik High
and many more? serousily...

A: Yes I know you can go to 4shared.com for free music. Did you know you can go to this guild and download music for free too? (omigosh no way). And you can't expect a guild titled "Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee" to also be about BB, SNSD, 2NE1 and Epik High. Honestly, if you want all those groups included, why don't you see how much work it actually is. And just so you know, in the past we have decided whether or not to include BB in the guild but as a conclusion, we decided to keep only SM groups together instead of blending which could cause trouble. btw, call tvxq old all you want, but that doesn't change our opinions. (Sorry I'm being a douche right now, but it's the ugly truth.)  

tamasawr
Captain

Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces