Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[Jun-24-09] Kim Kibum Will Miss Super Show II

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kim Kibum...
  Needs to get his act together.
  Should get kicked out of the group.
  Has disappointed me.
  IS MY FAVORITE! BACK OFF.
  . . . *sigh*
View Results

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:31 pm
Quote:
Looks like Super Junior is still going down the path of power of 12 because Kim Ki Bum will not be joining the boys during Super Show II in July. He apparently injured his foot and will be out of commission for six weeks. He'll also need a cast as well...what a great excuse for not participating. So much for no longer being MIA.

They "tried" to see if he would be able to perform in the concert despite the injury, but the results (of course) returned as "He should not do any large movements or activity so he will be unable to participate in the concert. He will need to recuperate during this time". Kibum talked about not being able to join the group and said "I'm really sorry for making everyone inconvenienced due to my injury. I'm really disappointed that I cannot participate in the concert with anyone and all of the members are practicing extra hard so that my empty spot will not be missed. I really hope that everyone really anticipates this concert." Kibum, people haven't been missing you for a long time now, I don't think there should be any worries. People don't even remember that you're supposed to be a Super Junior member, so even comments like these are unnecessary.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For the 12 that are actually performing, 'The 2nd ASIA TOUR 'SUPER SHOW II' will start on the 17th and end on the 19th of July.

Credit: allkpop.com  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:41 pm
I know that injuries in the Korean entertainment are very common and are starting to get both annoying and suspicious, but critiques like these are very harsh to read. I think that we should just be grateful that Kibum is alright, hope and pray for his safe and healthy return. Super Junior will be glad to have him back when he's healthy. Poor Kibumssi. I'm praying for you crying  

still2doll

Chatty Fatcat

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

- Excstatic -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:13 pm
HEY! Don't say that, accidents happen and even though it is getting suspicious, you need to have more faith in Ki Bum and also in Super Junior. Just another minor setback, like none of the others have had to miss one little thing like when... umm... those two guys got in a car accident! (I don't remember who, shame on me)

And I have no choice but to admit that I am a little biased because I am totally in love with Kim Ki Bum but you can't deny that I have a point.

Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games