Reply Rainbow Bridge
My cat died.... :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blinding star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:29 am
i had an adorable cat called patches. she was a stray but a very obedient one. she lived outside my kitchen and visited whenevr i called it was so cute and it let me touch it and no one else... i left the town for a while and when i came back i saw it wasnt there.... i asked an employee and he said that it had kitties and both the kittens and the mother died.... i feel so sad crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:52 am
Horror Inc. Art Contest - Open to All

Aww, I'm sorry for your loss.

Horror Inc.  

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:11 pm
Sorry for your loss.

{wrong place.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:16 pm
I feel so bad for you. I hope that you'll be okay in the future. :3  

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:32 pm
I'm so sorry. It's tough having loved ones pass. atleast it had a good life with your companionship.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:53 pm
Awww im so sorry for your loss crying ...At least you gave her some companionship before she died  

Shootingstar4041

frohesmaedchen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:38 am
Aww its terrible when a cat dies cry Hope you feel better soon heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:51 am
so sorry, my lab pasted away about a month ago  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Xx Emma x Lee xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:44 pm
I know how you feel. Daisy was my first ever cat. . . First ever animal. She was a cailico cat, and we rescued her from an over crowded shelter. She wasn't aloud to go outside (said the shelter) but we didn't believen keeping her inside. She had no phisical issues, nothing. Nearly 7 years later she slowly starting appearing less and less. She wasn't spayed, but we don't think she could make any babies from an accident when she cut her belly and got stitches around 4. Late that summer (when she was 6 ish) there was one sighting of her in my grandma's garden right next door (she hunts for moles and stuff). Day after day i went up there and looked for her. I sat out on a rock watching for her for hours. I slept on my pourch to see if she would come home, nothing!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:51 pm
aww tht story makes me wanna cryy crying  

-MaliciousMinty-

Quotable Genius

crush the cracker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:15 pm
OMG that is so sad *crys* u really make me wanna cry i love cats!! &expeshally if it had kittens &died!! WAAAA crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:39 pm
I feel the very upset when a cat dies.Once when I was sleeping it was snowing really hard outside.My mom told me to bring Charlie (My dead cat) inside.I brought her in and I was sleepign in my bed.I wokeup cause' I heard a crash in my room because Charlie knocked into my lamp and got cuts by it.Then the lamp caught on fire and she didnt escape it T-T.I almost died with her cause' I was lying next to her.  

II Bloody White Rose II

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff