Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Memorials [honor your loved ones with a permanent and always editable Memorial]
In memory of Adam Kozak...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iRawr-Bernie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:00 am
Adam Kozak
died June 23,2009
He died from eternal injuries from abuse.
And from lung cancer.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:06 am
Adam was my long life friend. I met him when we both went to day care. I was 2, and he was 4. Since then, we always came to each other for help. When I met Adam, I didn't see him as every other child roaming around in the day care room. He looked more depressed than the other children. why? Because, there was a story behind his facial expression. At home, it wasn't as safe. He wore clothing, that covered almost every part of his body. He wasn't able to go swimming in the kiddie pool. He wasn't able to do much. what happened at home, was a different story. He didn't have much people to rely on. but then I met him, and he met me. We both went through abusive parents. But, we knew we had each other. At the age of 6, Adam found out he had lung cancer. I don't want to talk about his life, but I can say is, he is for ever in my heart, and has helped me through the hardest of times, through the tallest mountains, or deepest holes. He was there by my side. I will forever, and always love you, Adam.

iRawr-Bernie

iRawr-Bernie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:18 am
Rest In Peace, Adam Kozak.

~ii A D D I E S A U R ii~
~@gaiaonline.~
User Image

Memorials [honor your loved ones with a permanent and always editable Memorial]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers