Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Raven-Raspera ~ Darkness Guardian

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravnervn

Distinct Genius

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:55 pm
Name: Rachel =P
Bio: Meh, lived in East London all my life. Very mundane and boring. I love video games, manga and reading. I am an aspiring author.

Username: Raven-Raspera

Name: Roselle Cleardance

Job: High School Student

Abilities: Writing, drawing, running and climbing.

Equipment: (All kept in a large backpack) A laptop, an airtight box containing some leftovers, an uchiwa fan, a black and gold digivice, a wakizashi sword she keeps hidden. A Swiss army knife, a reel of rope, and some spare chocolate.

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Roselle has a very innocent mind. She believes in a stereotypical good and evil, and acts like a 5 year old with the knowledge of a (rather smart) 16 year old.

Biography: Roselle's parents were British by origin. However, when Roselle was a month old, her parents moved to Japan. Roselle's parents were strict Christians, and raised Roselle as one. However, at 9, Roselle officially became Shintoist. Her life is fairly mundane.

Home: Tokyo, Japan. (Born in Manchester, England)

Alignment: Good. Loves all that deserve love.

Digimon: Floramon/Cybele *Speaks in Violet*
User Image
Cybele is like all that is missing from Roselle. A touch on the sarcastic side, moody, and with a dark sense of humour. She also threatens people. A lot. She is extremely loyal despite this, Roselle seeing her as her 'best friend'.

First Encounter: Roselle was randomly looking stuff up on her iPhone that day in the park. She was on deviantART using it's Internet whilst listening to heavy metal music. The two things she couldn't do at home. However, when she went onto the next page, a pop-up came up.
It wasn't an ordinary spam pop-up though. It said 'You have been chosen. Please click.' No 'You have won' or stupid stuff like that. Roselle just clicked on it. A picture of a waving flower-lizard-thing appeared, and immediately, the iPhone began glowing. This attracted the attention of a mugger, who caused Roselle to drop the iPhone.
A shining creature was formed, and became the thing from the pop-up. Roselle remembered it from an old manga. Digimon or something. As the mugger tried to steal the iPhone, the creature shot a stamen at the mugger, tying him up, and she/he/it said to him "Try it, and die!" Releasing the mugger, who promptly ran off. The creature introduced 'herself' as Cybele the Floramon.
Roselle just recovered her iPhone from the ground, when it turned into a weird device, also from the old manga. Roselle thanked Floramon, who gave her the reply of "Hell, I have to help my summoner. Friends?" Roselle agreed, and the duo have been a team since that day. Roselle still doesn't get who or what Cybele truly is, though.

Extra Notes/Other: Roselle likes sweets, and hot days. She uses her fan a lot, and enjoys hanging out.
Since Roselle can't keep 'pets', Cybele lives in the basement, which her parents don't know is real.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:58 pm
My Digimon!!!

Name: Cybele the Floramon
User Image
Bwahaha, Floramon. Tres awesome!  

ravnervn

Distinct Genius

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250

ravnervn